Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
medontdo

daffodillady++

medontdo
16 years ago

awww man!! :')) i so love trading with beth! and i've talked with her a few times, i so love to! she was very fast with her seeds! i got mine befor i could even get my trade out! LOL and she's very generous, sweet, and i would just highly recommend her to anyone! she is a real asset to our gw community!! i so hope we can trade again!! :'))

Comments (15)

• medontdo
    Original Author
    16 years ago

YAY!!! i just got my seeds and she is sooo wonderful!!!! i LOVE this lady!! i love our conversations, and she is just the sweetest!! i really mean it!! :')) i love trading with her! i'll just keep trading with her!! and of course i'd highly recomend trading with her!! :'))

• kilngod
    16 years ago

Just completed a seed trade with her. Wonderful trader all around. I would trade with her again anytime.

• jaleeisa
    16 years ago

Excellent trade and very prompt! Included several extras that I can't wait to get planted!!

I look forward to the next trade, Beth!

Kathy

• jaleeisa
    16 years ago

Completed yet another excellent trade with Beth! Very prompt in mailing and very generous amounts! I highly recommend her as a trader!

Kathy

• medontdo
    Original Author
    16 years ago

awww beth just sent me some of the nicest bulbs!! i am sooo happy!! (((many HUGS))) ya know, i would absolutely trade with beth anyday!! she is the absolute sweetest person i know!!! she has a heart of gold!! truly she does!! and a personality to match!! :')) love ya to pieces!!! thank you sooosoooo much beth (((hugs))), medo :'))

• medontdo
    Original Author
    15 years ago

me again!! LOL she can really pack some baby plants!! she sent a friend and i some baby plants!! they look just like she took them out of the pot!! they look absolutely gorgeous!!! this is one lady who knows exactly what to send me!! LOL it seems any time we have a trade, she knows what i'm looking for too!! LOL ohhhh yes!! i'd recommend her to anyone and everyone, wait, maybe i'll keep her a secret!! LOL **just kidding!!** thanks a million!! ~Medo

• karendee
    15 years ago

Had a great seed trade with her... would definitely do again!!
    thanks!
    Karen

• medontdo
    Original Author
    15 years ago

i cannot believe with all the trades that Beth has done that people have not left more reviews!! GEEZE!!
    we were EXTREMELY lucky to have her as our secret santa!! and boy was she!! she sent something for everyone in our family!! that was so sweet!! LOL she is just so generous!! she always is though!! you'd just love her to pieces!! Hugs and Thank you!! ~Medo

• colcol
    15 years ago

Got 2 pkg seeds from the Secret Santa RR. One pkg, however, couldn't be saved. The "CANDY CANE SEEDS" were consumed immediatedly! Thank you so much! It was alot of FUN!! I am very anxious to plant the bush morning glory seeds!
    Daffocillady is a truely a delight!

• intelkid
    15 years ago

Thank you very much daffodillady for the little evergreen trees & "candy cane seeds".

-David

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

Just received some wonderful seeds from her. Everything was labeled and shipped well. She is very generous. Will gladly trade with her in the future. Hope you have many blooms in the New Year!

Best to you and many thanks,
    quiltingfox

• retsec
    15 years ago

Received a pretty snowman card and ornamental pepper seed from daffodillady for the secret santa seed swap. Thanks so much. Hope you had a great holiday.

• crisann
    13 years ago

Thanks for the great seeds in the Secret Santa Seed Swap!

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    13 years ago

Thank you for the lovely card and seeds in the secret santa swap!

Lisa

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    13 years ago

Just received a wonderful bunch of seeds. Very quick, generous and friendly. I would definitely trade again!!
    Thanks!
    Jen

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES