Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
girlgroupgirl

Ronnie17

girlgroupgirl
17 years ago

I have traded many years with Ronnie17. She always sends her trades immediately, there is always exactly what she says will be in the package and often more. Ronnie even once sent me some other items as a gift!

This year our trade was fantastic, even though it took me a few days to get my end together. Hers arrived fast, and the whole thing was perfect!

Thank-you Ronnie!!

Comments (57)

• kywildcat2
    17 years ago

A great trader!

• limequilla
    17 years ago

Yes, I agree, a great trader.

Lime

• audrey_gw
    17 years ago

I was very happy with my recent trade with Ronnie too.

• graanieb
    17 years ago

Great to trade with, generous and considerate...thank you Ronnie, hope we make many more trades.

Bea

"As long as you love them so, let it show, let it show, let it show."

• teresa_ohio
    17 years ago

Very generous trader. When I was just starting out a few years ago at our new house, Ronnie sent me a huge package of seeds for SASBE. I was amazed at all the seeds she sent and so thankful. Very generous.

• roflol
    17 years ago

Good communication, very fast shipping, generous with seeds. Would gladly trade with again. :-)

• aka_margo
    17 years ago

Very fast to ship! Very friendly!
    Jen

• heirloomtomato
    17 years ago

Just completed a wonderful trade with Ronnie! She was so sweet and sent me a delphinium I had been looking for as a bonus. Would trade again anytime!
    Thanks Ronnie!
    Karen (heirloomtomato)

• karyn1
    17 years ago

I just completed a trade with Ronnie and was very happy with the seeds that she sent. She also has the prettiest mailing envelope that I've ever received : )
    Karyn

• tink62
    17 years ago

Ronnie is very generous lady ~~
    Sent me some wonderful seeds for my son's Memorial Garden.
    Beautiful envy. and card...
    THANK YOU Ronnie ~ God bless you ~~
    Tink62 * Marianna *

• elvis
    16 years ago

Just had yet another great trade with Ronnie. Thanks, Ronnie! I can't wait to see what the Japanese mg's look like--a first for me :)

Constance.

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

Ronnie is an all around good person that deserves people to speak kindly of her! Thank you Ronnie!~Angie

• audrey_gw
    16 years ago

Just traded with Ronnie again and was--as always--very happy with what I got.

• maria
    16 years ago

Ronnie is a wonderful, generous trader. I approached her about trading after doing a GW seed search and she promptly e-mailed back. Thank you for sharing your seeds with me Ronnie. Hope we can trade again.

Maria

• nemophila
    16 years ago

I just completed a trade with ronnie17 and...wow! I can't decide what I like better, the seeds that I was interested in to start with, or the awesome extras! :)

• medontdo
    16 years ago

Boy is she FAST!!! LOL and she helped me solve my mystery plant problem! LOL WOO HOO she is soo cool! i love trading with her!! you will too!! i'd recomend her! :'))

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

Ronnie once again made my day!:) She is such a sweet thoughtful person, that just took a dreary day and made it sunny for me!Thank you Ronnie,Angie

• squirrelspur
    16 years ago

Had the first of I hope many great trades with Ronnie.

A very sharing, generous trader. And an addiction enabler!

Thanks to Ronnie I've now added another addiction to my salvia and penstemon addictions...what fun!

• littleonefb
    16 years ago

Just completed another one of my annual trades with Ronnie. Can't get a better trader than Ronnie is.

Thanks Ronnie

Fran

• medontdo
    16 years ago

i just got my seeds from ronnie!! how awesome!!! :')) i so love trading with ronnie!! this is like my 2nd trade and i tell ya!! i'm so loving this!! thank you sooooo much ronnie!!! :'))

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

Hi,me again! Ronnie is the best,we actually had a trade this time,of course her end was far grander than mine,I was just happy to have something she wanted!Anyway,of course it went perfect,she was quick ,the seeds are great and who doesnt love talking to her? She is fantastic! Thanks again Ronnie! :D

• poisondartfrog
    16 years ago

Thanks to Ronnie's generosity in a recent seed trade, I will be growing some of my most wanted plants this season. Thanks again!
    Alana

• SusanC
    16 years ago

I just had an excellent trade with Ronnie. She was prompt and friendly, and I enjoyed the pretty envelope and thoughtful, hand-written note. Would definitely trade again!

• medontdo
    16 years ago

i agree with everyone!! i don't know what i like better!! the seeds i traded for or these extra's!! LOL perfectly said!!! LOL she is soooo nice to talk with!! i really like talking with ronnie!! and man she can tell ya a plant!! LOL she is very informative too!! and she does it in a way to make you feel NOT stupid!! LOL she's a great person to trade with!! :')) thank you soooooo much ronnie!!! :'))

• jeanne
    16 years ago

This last trade was really over and above anything I expected, what a fantastic trader! Thanks so much Ronnie!

Jeanne

• girlndocs
    15 years ago

I had a great trade with Ronnie. I couldn't believe how much stuff came out of the bulging box she sent me and it all looked fantastic, especially considering it came across the country! I would trade with her again anytime.

Kristin

• retsec
    15 years ago

Had a great trade with ronnie17. She sent a big clump of iris, well wrapped, and quickly. Hope to trade with her again sometime.

• keithrnjd
    15 years ago

Just completed a trade with Ronnie. She packs the plants carefully and ships promptly, and even threw in some extra, very cool, seeds. Thanks so much for the great trade!

Sally

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Ronnie is great and friendly! She sent me some wonderful seeds and quick. Thanks for the morning glories Ronnie. Barb

• divahethr
    15 years ago

Ronnie traded very fast ...safely and generously!!! I'm so glad that I had a chance to trade with her. Look forward to future trades and would highly recommend Ronnie to everyone.

• jaynine
    15 years ago

Just received seeds today from Ronnie. She is a very generous and pleasant person to deal with and I hope we have many more trades in the future. Highly recommended.
    Thank you, Ronnie!
    Janine

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

Ronnie's end of our trade arrived today,so of course this was a great day! :)
    The seeds we agreed upon were of course wonderful,but the bonus seeds were just out of this world! :D

I absolutely love trading with Ronnie,it's not just the seeds,it is her awesome personality. She is funny,smart and always so willing to share what she knows with us less knowledgeable types!:)

Thanks so much Ronnie,I look forward to the next!:)
    ~Angie

• jaynine
    15 years ago

Ronnie generously sent me some of her 'foreign' extras and I was thrilled when they arrived! Thank you so much!!

• jeanne
    15 years ago

I just finished another great trade with Ronnie, thanks again!

Jeanne

• remy_gw
    15 years ago

I had a great trade with Ronnie and would be happy to trade again!
    Remy

• disneynut1977 ~ Melissa
    15 years ago

I had a great trade with Ronnie, got alot I really like (has a great trade list). Would trade again in the future.

Melissa

• happinessisgardening
    15 years ago

Super awesome trader! Love all the goodies you sent!
    Happy gardening!

• alwaysagarden
    15 years ago

This gal is just one of the best! She went out of her way to help me with some questions I had on a plant. She is so generous with her seeds and her time, her communication is wonderful, and just a very sweet lady. I hope to do more trades with Ronnie in the future.

Cindy : )

• SusanC
    15 years ago

I just completed another wonderful trade with Ronnie. Thanks, Ronnie!

• barbcoleus
    15 years ago

Ronnie sent me seeds and expected nothing in return and then I forgot to let her know how much I appreciate them. What a great trader.
    Great communicator too!!
    THanks Ronnie!

• stevenwayne
    15 years ago

i had a great trade with ronnie today thank you so much they where just what i was looking for

• jaynine
    15 years ago

another great trade--thanks!

• barefoot_contessa
    15 years ago

Ronnie17 sent me seeds out of the goodness of her heart, and she filled this envie to the top! I owe you Ronnie!!! Thank you so much for your generosity.

Carrie

• karendee
    15 years ago

ronnie17 is awsome and such a great person!!

Karen

• poppy_power
    15 years ago

I just completed another seed trade with Ronnie.
    She is one of the best and prompt!
    Thanks!
    Karla

• murphysmom2009
    15 years ago

Wow....lots of seeds and wonderful to deal with....I messed up she fixed it for me....thank you Ronnie

• botanicalboi
    13 years ago

Ronnie has GOT to be one of the kindest people that I have ever met here on GW. I got my surprise today! Thank you SO much and if there is anything I can do to return the favor...

xoxo

Michael

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

I just completed a trade with Ronnie... what a very generous trader!! I look forward to trading with you again in the future.

• steve22802
    13 years ago

I recently completed a trade with Ronnie and it worked out fine. I would happily trade with her again. :)

• valeriepa
    10 years ago

I contacted ronnie17 as he had a seed a dearly wanted. Returned my email promptly and sent large, healthy seeds with a pic of bloom and step by step germination instructions. Would not hesitate to trade again. The seeds sent to me would have cost dearly if I .had to purchase them. I am very grateful ronnie17. LMK if you ever see something on my list you want.

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County