Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
webkat5

Chemocurl

webkat5
17 years ago

Chemocurl is a great trader!

She took great care in packaging and following up.

Comments (89)

• recipesaver2
    15 years ago

Chemocurl is an awesome trader!! I would recommend her to anyone. Can't say enough good things about her.
    Jean
    recipesaver2

• livelyhope
    15 years ago

I read all the comments here, and so I decided to send Sue - 3 extra plants besides the one she wanted. One was a daylily on her want list. Surely she wouldn't top that ------ Wrong !! she topped me.

I got my pkg. today. I have have been dancing all this day. I don't remember my feet touching the ground. Woweeeeeeee!!!!!

Miriam

• kate151
    15 years ago

Sue rocks! Sue rocks! And did I mention that Sue rocks? I love trading and corresponding with her. The stuff in the package I got from her today was impeccably labeled and well organized, plus she sent some bonus seeds. :) Thanks Sue!

• rosebud43
    15 years ago

I had a great trade with Sue and will trade with her anytime. Thank you, Sue, the plants are thriving and I love them.
    Phyllis

• val1
    15 years ago

I just completed a wonderful trade with Sue! The plants she sent arrived in great condition and they were labeled very well. I would highly recommend her to anyone wishing to trade. It is traders like Sue who make swapping plants so much fun. I am looking forward to trading with her again in the future. Thanks again, Sue!

Valerie

• threeshyacres
    15 years ago

Hello,

Adding to the list of raves....I also had a wonderful seed trade with Sue, and of course, would trade with her again and then again and again.

Jodi B.
    'ThreeShyAcres'

• esiuol
    15 years ago

Sue is the best! Just finished a great plant trade with her.

Thanks Sue!!!

Louise

• mommyto2
    15 years ago

Just finished my first trade with Sue and she gets an A++++++ from me. She send me very healthy rhizomes and the bonuses were just great!!! I hope to do many more trades with her!!! Great communication and fast shipping as well.

Thanks so much Sue!!

monica (mommyto2)

• gardenpoppy
    15 years ago

Awesome, generous, kind trader. A real pleasure to share our love of gardening with each other.
    Theresa

• irishdescended
    15 years ago

Sue is a very kind person. We have done many trades and know we will do more in the future. She always packs her plants with care. Cant ask for a better trader or gardenwebber! Im glad we got to know one another these past couple of years. Darla

• columbusgardener
    15 years ago

thank you Sue - I very much apperciate the offer. and thank you for helping out the new ones on the list I know it will make is easier for all of us to spread the enjoyment I have found on this forum!

Debbie

• kathy_ann
    15 years ago

This was my first trade in a long time here on Gardenweb, It was perfect. Great communication , and Sue packs her plants well. Thanks for the trade Sue, Hope we can do this again sometime.

• raggedyann161420
    15 years ago

Sue is a great trader, the plants were very healthy, and would trade with her again in a heartbeat.

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• shaddy101
    15 years ago

Well, what can I add that hasn't already been said? Sue is a great trader, concerned about the environment, and plants, and people. A great person to know for sure.
    If everyone in this world copied her example, there sure wouldn't be a war in Iraq would there?
    Thanks Sue for your originality, and openness!!!!!!!!!!!

• dorisl
    15 years ago

Hi Sue!

Add me to your list of admirers, youre a great trader!

Thanks again!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Posted by cohoff 4/5 NE (My Page) on
    Sat, Sep 20, 08 at 21:54

Truly a remarkable and fun person to receive plants from. She sent large, healthy iris. The communication via email was exceptional. I couldnt be more pleased.

Thank you for your generosity

copied from another thread

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

Well, it's all been said already! Sue is Awesome!!
    Thanks Sue, your a great person!
    Vicky

• gardendee
    15 years ago

St. Sue is my garden angel and Santa Claus all in one. Her generosity is overwhelming. She is a giver and helper extraordinaire. I am indebted to her forever for all she had done for me.
    I am nominating her to be the GW forum President and I am petitioning Rome for her sainthood.
    Thank you, Sue!

GardenDee

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

I finally got to trade with our Sue. She is one of the best. Right on top. Very helpful to all of us. Thanks for the bonus bulbs Sue....Cant wait to see them bloom...Barb

• audrey_gw
    15 years ago

Just completed a lovely little trade with Sue. Nice items and mailed very promptly.

• retsec
    15 years ago

chemocurl offered to send me some daffodils for postage since I didn't have anything she wanted or needed. Then I joined the Secret Santa Swap on the round robin exchange and she sent them to me as a Secret Santa gift. I do appreciate her kindness.

• rb55
    15 years ago

I dont know what to add! But she does good trades.... cant wait to plant those Romeo tomatos.

• flwrs4ever
    15 years ago

Sue was a part of the Secret Santa Seed Swap, and she was very giving, and generous as always...I was honored that she joined.

Thanks so much Sue ! Happy Holidays !

Kym

• appaloosa909
    15 years ago

Though she does not need another "thumbs up" in her rate and review page, I would like to thank Sue for being my secret santa.... LOVE the tomato and butterfly bush seeds.

Thanks again.
    Andrea
    Appaloosa909

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Posted by pife 6 (My Page) on
    Thu, Dec 11, 08 at 7:28

Dear Santa, thaks for your kindness in sending royal butterfly, solidago and yarow. I need to do a little research about planting. I love Christmas.

Pife

Remember, it's OK to say Merry Christmas

copied from another thread

• nikkineel
    15 years ago

I contacted Sue for some bulb advice and ended up doing a great trade with her. She was so generous and sent me many seed varieties that I did not know. She also sent my first heirloom! Uh oh - a new addiction:) Her packaging method was great and one I hope to copy:)
    Thanks for a great trade, Sue! Nikki

• rbrady
    15 years ago

I would also like to thank Sue for being such a GREAT secret Santa! She sent me some awesome seeds! Thanks again Sue!

Rhonda

• luvgardening2
    15 years ago

Sue was my Secret Santa and she sent me the most Beautiful Animal Card. I just LOVE it. She also sent me 2 kinds of seeds, 1 of them is for Romeo Tomatoes. I cannot wait to sow them. Thanks so much!

Nancy

• yotetrapper
    15 years ago

Great person! Sent me all kinds of nice seeds! Thanks so much Sue!

• love2gardennc
    15 years ago

I am late getting this Thank you posted. Sue and I have chatted online and through emails for seems like forever but we just recently finished our first trade. It was as I knew it would be..... perfect. Sue is the most considerate of traders and I hope that someday we will do it again.

• rlover1
    15 years ago

Trading with Sue is pleasurable and satisfaction guaranteed!!!! ****
    Judy(rlover1)

• User
    15 years ago

Just recieved a lot of wonderful seeds from her. Can't wait to plant them. Look forward to future trades with you and hope you have many blooms in your garden. :-)

Best to you and many, many thanks,
    quiltingfox

• steve22802
    15 years ago

I just completed an excellent trade with Sue, I give her an A+! :) Her seeds were carefully packaged and labeled plus she sent me about 4 times as many seed packets as I requested! Lots of fun surprises! :)

• token28001
    15 years ago

Just completed an excellent trade with Sue. She says she was slow at sending out the plants, but that's just not true. She sent artemesia, a few baby hostas, an iris, and some cuttings I asked for. Great trade, would highly recommend GW's resident busy body. :)

• User
    15 years ago

Received some wonderful seeds from her today that I can't wait to plant. Looking forward to future trades with her. Thank you for sharing your seeds with me.

quiltingfox :-)

• claysoil
    15 years ago

Great communication, healthy plants, very generous. Wish I could meet her in person!
    Vanessa

• bluespiritartist
    15 years ago

I haven't traded with her but her and another person in GW helped me out alot when I was about to give up on trading. She had shown a very real and caring nature to her...I think she is a very special person and should be reconized for all she does..and I believe it's alot! She rocks! :)
    Thanks for all the incourgment!

• tammyinwv
    14 years ago

Thanks Sue, for a fantastic and generous trade. This was my first trade with you, and I see you are a very popular and respected trader :)
    Tammy

• karyn1
    14 years ago

Sue just sent another box full of wonderful plants. Most of my shade garden is thanks to Sue.

• rosemctier
    14 years ago

had a lovely trading experience with chemocurl-- great plants arrived in terrific sghape. she is also a wealth of knowledge about gardenweb and plants! thanks so much for the plants and for your help and wisdom :)

• mrs_r
    13 years ago

This is late - but (just alike ALL those she had traded with) I can't think of anyone I would rather work with. Yes - she is generous. Yes - she is knowledgable. Yes - she is friendly and willing to help. Yes - she is patient and kind. YES!!!YES!!YES!!!. Sue - thank you so much. And it's not over yet!!

• debbiep_gw
    13 years ago

I just completed my first trade with Sue.All went well.Thanks for a hassle free trade!

• booboobolhuis
    13 years ago

Introduced myself and my list on the seeds trading forum. Received an email from Sue stating for me to choose 10 items from her list and she would send them to me with extra postage she had. I chose, thanked her and waited impatiently, lol, for only about a week and SURPRISE!!! in the mail I received a bubblie FULL of goodies from Sue. In addition to the 10 I chose she took it upon herself to fill what she had off my "want" list and added them in. ALL with nothing from me, no postage, no bubblie, no trade! Now I am FOREVER in her debt for her kindness in helping a newbie and no matter what it is on my list if she wants it, it is hers always! It is very rare to come upon someone who is so generous and kind and caring that we ALL should be grateful for her, especially me. So Sue, check often and shoot me an email if I have or get anything you want and I will send it right out to you, this offer has no expiration date! Thank you again,

Jennifer

• booboobolhuis
    13 years ago

Lol, it's me again. Another great trade. Not much else needs to be said, she is the best! Thanks again Sue! :) Jennifer

• User
    13 years ago

Received a wonderful assortment of daffs today from her. :-) Thank you bunches for sharing bulbs from your garden with me!! :-) Will gladly trade with her in the future.

Sandra

• pvmiscaccount
    13 years ago

Sue is extremely nice and very friendly and I had a wonderful trade with her. Thanks again!

• chrizty
    13 years ago

Just had a WONDERFUL daff trade with Sue! Im so happy! everything was packaged up great. she sent so many extras she didnt have to,
    thank you so much Sue :) you gave me a good fix for my Daff addiction! LOL. I hope to trade with you again!

• mamasllamas
    12 years ago

sue sent to big boxes she got the cheapest shipping i've ever seen using rate B boxes great ! she sent daylilys for postage and she filled the boxes up and it was a great deal, didn't charge me any extra, a true plants for postage deal. thanks again sue, God's Blessings Holly

• sjs867
    12 years ago

Chemocurl offered up two "for postage" trades and was I ever lucky that my first two trades were these two! She sent very healthy plants that are now growing nicely and was very generous with the extras! Thank you, Sue, for your kindness and generosity, Suzy

• SunshineGal
    10 years ago

Great trade with Chemocurl, thanks so much!