Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
galium_gw

chervil2

galium
17 years ago

We had a great trade. Paw Paw seedings for earrings. I would certainly trade with her again.

Comments (13)

• llbean
    17 years ago

Awesome trader and quick.. Certainly would trade with her again..

Laura

• medontdo
    16 years ago

i would definately trade with her again, she gives a good amount of seeds, is very prompt, very good communication, sent exactly what we agreed on, And is oh so nice! even though i she has a big intimadating list!! LOL i would reccomend her to anyone! :')

• medontdo
    16 years ago

abbie just sent me some really cool seeds, sasbe, she is soooo very neat!! i really do like to trade/sasbe with abbie, she's just so nice about stuff!! and very generous!! thank you so very much abbie!! p.s. yes i'd highly recomend trading with abbie!! :'))

• disneynut1977 ~ Melissa
    15 years ago

Great trade with her for rooted mint cuttings in exchange for my tomato seeds.

• divahethr
    15 years ago

Awesome trade for germinated spicebush seeds. Received seeds safe and quickly.

• squirrelspur
    15 years ago

Had a very nice trade for sprouted buckeye seeds. These were huge! Thank you chervil2!

• paradisa
    15 years ago

My second trade - Wow! Abbie was sweet to trade her wonderfull seeds with me for my handstamped cards. She sent me tons of seeds and several extras. Couldn't ask for a nicer person to trade with. Thank you! - Paradisa

• Orcascove
    13 years ago

Abbie responded to a request I put out for a possible trade. She didn't find anything on my list that interested her, but she offered to let me do a sasbe for the tomato seed I wanted. I was trilled to find the variety I was looking for, and she returned the enve I sent extremely fast and included a few bonus varieties to boot. Would recommend trading/working with Abbie anytime, shes awesome!

Thanks so much Abbie!
    Orcascove (Barb)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    12 years ago

Posted by hurricane13 5-6 (My Page) on
    Wed, May 18, 11 at 22:00

I just had to add Abbie to the list of good traders. My first trade (you always remember your first!), she guided me through the process very patiently and then sent exactly as she had described. I was very pleased after reading some of the horror stories on this forum.

(copied from another thread)

12 years ago

Posted by countryboy_2007 7 (jdnndn59@yahoo.com) on
    Mon, Oct 26, 09 at 18:29

A great trader, I would recommend her to anyone. Has a heart of gold.

12 years ago

Posted by seedmoney 8A (seedmoney@embarqmail.com) on
    Mon, Oct 26, 09 at 21:26

Chervil was willing to send me sprouted seeds of Aesculus. She has great communication skills and knows how to package seeds so they arrive in tip-top shape.

• swellcat
    9 years ago

Pleasant, polite, and prompt, Abbie is a pleasure to deal with. Her generous seed quantities mean one needn't be shy about starting plants multiple times across the seasons.

Sponsored