Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aaaccc

poppy_power

aaaccc
17 years ago

I can't even count the number of trades I've had with Karla.

Nice lady and wonderful trader. Fast shipping, great communication, look forward to trading with her again.

Alice

Comments (45)

• west_texas_peg
    17 years ago

She is one in a million. May God Bless her generous heart!

Peggy

• nettasaura
    17 years ago

Gotta love her!
    Netta

• clawskeeter
    17 years ago

Karla is wonderful and generous! I can't say enough nice things about her!

clawskeeter

• luvsgrtdanes
    17 years ago

Great , Great Trader, Highly recommend

• elvis
    17 years ago

Karla is an excellent trader in every way--and fun, too!

• flower_power_nc
    17 years ago

Great trader and quick.
    She has a good heart.
    All stars****

• GawdinFever
    17 years ago

Karla is so sweet and an all around good person...trader too!

Susanne

• kywildcat2
    17 years ago

Karla is a real sweetheart! My beautiful poppies would still be just a dream without her help! I hope we'll trade again and again!
    Teresa

• duane456
    17 years ago

I asked about getting some seed a month or two before her harvest and she contacted me later saying she had the seed and if I still wanted it. What a great person. What else can you say.
    Duane

• limequilla
    17 years ago

Yes, she did me a huge favor, too...very encouraging to newbies.

Lime

• mrbrownthumb
    17 years ago

I've traded a couple of time with poppy_power and this spring I had more poppies than I could shake a stick at in my garden. Very nice trades.

• prairiemoon2 z6b MA
    17 years ago

I agree, very sweet person, with a very generous heart. I had a wonderful patch of 'fancy' poppies last year! Makes it easy to trade with her.

:-)

• kizzyseeds
    17 years ago

I've had some great trades with Karla, she's one of the best when it comes to sharing good seeds.
    Sharon

• littleonefb
    17 years ago

Great to trade with. Has wonderful poppies and morning glory seeds. Lots of fun to set up and on going trade. Have one with her now. we both will have some awesome MG next year.

Fran

• weeds105
    17 years ago

Karla is a great trader. She is very polite, answered all my emails, sent a ample amount and sent them quickly. I would definitely trade with her again. Eileen

• webkat5
    17 years ago

I just completed a very nice trade with Karla.

I would absolutely trade with her again!

• carol57078
    17 years ago

Wonderful trader, very happy with trade, thanks

• chopperthedog
    16 years ago

Just received a wonderful selection of seeds from poppy_power for SASBE. She sent a huge variety of extras. Thank you Karla, your very generous.

• mrs_seeders_husband
    16 years ago

as chopper the dog says above, I just received a SASBE from her.. I only requested what she offered. Carmen morning glories. This kind lady sent me like 10 packs of seeds!! and ALL of them I didn't have already and a few I never heard of.. all of which I will plant for sure. Now I haven't had a lot of luck with poppies (dunno why) but will sure try her mix that's for sure. thanks sooooo much poppy_power!!

• kerai
    16 years ago

Sent a SASBE for her poppy seeds and got a lot more! She emailed every step of the way to let me know! Wonderful person!

• rosepedal
    16 years ago

A really awesome person to know. She sent me a sasbe. She included alot more. Very friendly. Hope to pay her back next season. Tahnk you Barb

• toomanyanimals
    16 years ago

I just finished a great trade with poppy power. Just a great person and sends great trades!
    sharon

• katmatney
    15 years ago

Karla is the greatest !!!She advertised daylily seeds for sasbe which I gratefully took her up on. She was so very generous with bonus seeds also. She is a terric person and definitely a great addition to this website. Karla thank you so very much
    kathy
    katmatney

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

I am catching up! LOL Karla is one of the best here. Friendly and generous. She sent me some more of her daylily seeds. They are some of the best daylily seeds I have received. Thanks bunches Karla! Barb Rosepedal

• jaynine
    15 years ago

it was my pleasure to trade with karla and would do so again anytime. she went out of her way to offer me some fantastic seeds (can't wait to get them started!) and i really appreciate that. items arrived quickly and were packaged nicely. thanks so much, karla!

• luvsgrtdanes
    15 years ago

I have traded with Karla quite a few times here at GW. I must say she is among the best!!! Don't hesitate to trade with this wonderfully generous lady if you get the chance!!!

• natalie4b
    15 years ago

Karla sent me SASBE - so nicely packed, very fast, and included a nice note. It was a pleasure to communicate with her. Would trade any time!
    Thank you Karla!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    14 years ago

Posted by prairiemoon2 zone 6/MA (My Page) on
    Mon, Feb 12, 07 at 8:34

I traded with this very friendly trader last year. She was very generous,prompt and easy to trade with. :-) pm2

copied from another thread ready to slip away

• disneynut1977 ~ Melissa
    14 years ago

Second trade with Karla. Very happy. She's a great trader.

Melissa1977

• daisy4655
    14 years ago

Karla is great to trade with--she's a very generous and kind person!!

• ruthz
    13 years ago

I had a wonderful trade with Karla in the past, but recently she sent me a few things from my want list and didn't even request postage.
    How sweet and generous was that. Thank you Karla.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    13 years ago

Posted by kvalentz 5- NE Ohio (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 8, 08 at 0:21

Karla,
    Thank you for trading with me, and for the *bonus* seeds!! You taught me something else! : 0 )
    Kathy

(copied from a thread on the last page)

• molly_and_me
    13 years ago

I responded to Karla's offer of poppy seeds for postage.

She sent a very generous amount poppy seeds and several other kinds of seeds. All of the bonus seeds were things I very much wanted.

Thanks, Karla. Hope to trade with you in the future.

• suegardens2
    13 years ago

I just received a lovely envelope of SASBE seeds for very beautiful and some rare plants from Karla. She gave me a generous amount of all the seeds she sent, ten different packages, and I was only expecting daylily seeds! She is great with her email communications as well. I wish her the best and I hope I can supply her with some nice seeds in a future trade.

• quiltingfox
    13 years ago

I responded to a SASBE daylily seed offer she had posted. She sent the seeds to me very quickly and even sent a lot of bonus seeds. She is very generous and easy to talk to. Great experience. Will gladly trade with her in the future! :-)

Best to you and many thanks,
    Sandra aka quiltingfox

• molly_and_me
    13 years ago

I requested some crossed daylily seeds for postage from Karla. She sent the seeds as promised and several other packets. The assortment she sent reads like part of my wish list!

Another great GW member and a great communicator. If you have a chance to trade with her you are lucky.

• elvis
    13 years ago

Another great trade with Karla--always prompt and reliable, and great seed packaging. Thanks!

• poisondartfrog
    13 years ago

Just completed a very nice trade with Karla-great seeds, quickly sent!
    Thanks for the trade,
    Alana

• wishnforspring
    13 years ago

KArla is a great trader. I received the poppies I had been searching for and bonus seeds for postage. Thanks so Much!

• elvis
    13 years ago

Karla is the best! Multiple wonderful transactions over multiple years~~

Con.

• poisondartfrog
    13 years ago

Another great trade....

• beck_wi
    13 years ago

Had a great trade with Karla, and would def trade with her again.

• irisnquilt
    13 years ago

Another great trade with Karla! This gal is very generous and has a wealth of knowledge. Awesome person to trade! Will do trading with her again!

• ruthz
    13 years ago

Just finished another great trade with Karla.

• mrs.b_in_wy
    9 years ago

I had a nice trade with Karla. She was concerned when the seeds she sent didn't arrive as soon as she thought they should, so she sent another packet. That seemed to shake the post office up, and both envelopes arrived just a day apart. I hope you find some other things on my trade list that I can send to you. Thanks so much for trading!

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner