Highly recommend.

Alice

Comments (79)

• aka_margo
    17 years ago

Great trader.

• weeds105
    17 years ago

Sharon is a great trader. She is very polite, answered all my emails and sent a ample amount of seeds. I would definitely trade with her again. Eileen

• firegurl
    17 years ago

Wow! I have never been so impressed with a trade (well, sase for that matter). Super generous! Thanks Sharon, I am really psyched!
    :) Firegurl
    Danielle

• gdionelli
    17 years ago

Nice, nice. Sent seeds quickly.

• squirrelspur
    17 years ago

Sent tons of seeds, generous, kind trader. A real friend to butterflies!

• irishdescended
    17 years ago

Just traded with her recently for the first time. It was a pleasure to get to know such a friendly person. Look forward to growing the melons!

• Michelle Reynolds
    17 years ago

hi
    kizzy was great to trade with she sent lots of extras, I could tell she checked my wants list to pick those extras.
    great trader and person
    michelle

• Lisa
    17 years ago

Excellent! She gives it the extra touch! Thanks, Kizzy! You made my day! Lisa

• ibartoo
    17 years ago

Supertrader might be a better description. Sharon never seems to want the seeds on my list, but she is always incredibly generous to me with sasbe's. I love to trade with her.

• eclpsprinc
    17 years ago

Sharon is just super! I really enjoyed trading and cooresponding with her. She's an all-around great person! I hope to do more trades with her in future.

• dizzydaffodil
    17 years ago

Sharon is a friend to every one here and is so incredibly generous! Great trader, wonderful person! THANK YOU KIZZY!!!
    Dizzy

• marywantsagarden
    17 years ago

You cant beat Sharon for kindness and generosity, I Guarantee it.

• wenders6715
    17 years ago

I love ya too sharon!!!!HAPPY DAY!!!!Wend

• sweetalysiss
    16 years ago

Wondeful package of seeds arrived from kizzyseeds. I was amazed. Makes the Garden Web site a big plus with me to have someone like this helping a newbie like me. Many Thanks for your generousity. Someday I hope to help a newbie just like I was to have a beautiful garden.

• nuitjasmine
    16 years ago

I don't know what to add to all of the above comments... :) It is wonderful to "meet" such a lovely person! I was delighted with our trade and amazed with her generosity. :)

• flwrs4ever
    16 years ago

I am very thankful for Sharon, she has helped me start off my garden, and helpful also. thanks for heping out a newbie( to my yard, that is..LOL) I am ever sooo thankful for people like you !

• zabecc
    16 years ago

I traded with Sharon last fall, great trader, A++

• chervil2
    16 years ago

Sharon read my exchange list carefully and sent me a huge packet of seeds that she knew I would enjoy. She made my day very bright. Thank you for your sharing on the Garden Web Sharon!

Chervil2

• pumkingal
    16 years ago

Kizzy, doing a trade now I know it will be great, thanks will trade again Lisa

• mommyto2
    16 years ago

Just completed my first trade with her and she rocks!!! sent me lots of seeds and lots of extra goodies. Thanks so much!!

• katie88
    16 years ago

I've traded with Sharon numerous times -- all delightful experiences -- she is everything written above.

Look forward to many future trades,
    Katie
    GW: katie88

• chelty2
    16 years ago

Great seeds, great trade. Very pleased with our exchange. Thanks.

• karyn1
    16 years ago

Sharon's a great trader.
    Karyn

• maria
    16 years ago

Sharon is a super trader. She took the time to look through my wants list and offered a few of my most wanted seeds. Hope we can trade again. Thanks for sharing your seeds.

Maria

• happyseed
    16 years ago

Wonderful to trade with an great communication. Happyseed

• monarch_girl
    16 years ago

Sharon is one of the nicest people that I have had the pleasure to trade seeds with :) A few months back, I offered to send a few seeds that she was looking for, and in the return end of the trade she still managed to include a few special things as an extra bonus. :)

))i(( Jennifer

• lindaruzicka
    16 years ago

I had a lovely trade with Sharon and would gladly trade with her again!
    Linda

• cynister
    16 years ago

A++++++++++++++++++ trader!

• medontdo
    16 years ago

omg i forgot to put in my post!! she is a great trader!! the best!! i so love trading with her!! she is so thoughtful and one of the most generous traders we have!! i know if i want something there is one person who usually has it!! sharon!! LOL i'd highly recomend trading with her!! love ya to pieces!!! :'))

• kvalentz
    16 years ago

Great person to trade with!! Thank you so much.
    Kathy

• grovespirit
    15 years ago

Sharon is a very considerate and generous trader. She was my "Best Trade of 2006"... I accidentally typed my address wrong when emailing her, but she took it to the PO when she mailed, and the clerk caught (and fixed) the error. :)

The seeds were packed so well that even fragile Stephanotis seeds did not break one bit.

And she traded all kinds of really neat stuff with me, including JMGs!

You go, Sharon. :)

• karyn1
    15 years ago

I just finished another great trade with Sharon and I'm always thrilled with what she sends.
    Karyn

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

I just received her end of our trade! Everything is just great,she even included some sowing tips along with the seeds!:)
    Thanks Sharon!
    ~Angie

• west_texas_peg
    15 years ago

Another posting.

Here is a link that might be useful: another posting

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Posted by shasta_2008 5 NE Ohio (My Page) on
    Mon, Sep 15, 08 at 20:56

What a generous person, she has sent me a nice starter packet for a butterfly garden next year! I'm hoping to raise some monarchs!! Thank you Kizzyseeds!

copied from another thread

• medontdo
    15 years ago

Sharon is one of the very first people to trade with me, when i was a newbie, LOL and she sends HUGE packages, well this time she sent us (garden4god) and I a HUGE package and was VERY generous!! she is the total bomb!! she is always so sweet!! and her conversations are always so nice with us!! she is very informative!! she always puts the regular and the other name on the package. you will absolutely LOVE trading with Sharon, (ps, she LOVEs to get those envi's as a surprise or bonus!! Hee Hee) ~Medo

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

Sharon sends great seeds-I look forward to growing them out next spring.
    Thanks, chick!
    Alana

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

I was quite a newbie when we first made our trade agreement. She immediately ended up having to move and having some "life" stuff going on, so was unable to send her end for awhile, but she did come through and with flying colors, I might add. I had been burned (just once) from an established trader, so I was thinking the worst, but Sharon's integrity is high, so there was nothing to worry about with her. I got a VERY generous package with everything we originally agreed on and more with awesome quantities of the varieties. Thanks, Sharon! I hope all is well with you.

Blessings,
    Angela

• jaynine
    13 years ago

One of the most pleasant trades I've ever had. Thanks, Sharon.

• ruthz
    13 years ago

I responded to a very generous SASE offer from Sharon.
    The package came super fast with lots of seeds, notes and planting instructions.
    I'm looking forward to maybe actually trading in the future.

• cryptid
    13 years ago

I also recently responded to a SASE offer from Sharon and to say she was generous would be comparable to calling a redwood a shrub,...meaning the package she sent was absolutely crammed full with wonderfully diverse, well packaged/labeled seeds! Fantastic! - "Uber thanks, Sharon,...I would happily trade with you in the future any ol' time!" :)

• duane456
    12 years ago

Had a great trade with Sharon. Very conscientious about making the trade a memorable one. Thanks so much !!!
    Duane

• MoonFire
    11 years ago

All I can say is WOW lol...I sent kizzy a SASBE and I got my postage worth and then some...I was expecting hollyhock seeds and I got many different other kinds of seeds and lots of them!!!...thanks bunches kizzy :)

• st3v3
    11 years ago

AWESOME trader! Thank you so much Sharon for your generous trade.

--Steve

• cryptid
    11 years ago

Sharon's end of our trade arrived yesterday and she was not only as generous as ever, but even more so, with bonus seeds! All seeds were quite well documented with various particulars and instructions. "Thanks again, Sharon!" :)

• cashclan
    11 years ago

WOOHOO Just completed a trade with Sharon (Great name by the way) and I was thrilled with ALL the goodies she sent me!!! WOW, here is a gal to trade with :0)
    Sharon Cash

• MoonFire
    11 years ago

Once again I opened an envy from Sharon that was just way full of a nice variety of seeds...excellent trader and garden friend...thanks for all the seeds Sharon...and thanks for trading them for postage again!...you're just too cool lol, Dianne

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    11 years ago

Posted by davsher 5 (My Page) on
    Mon, Jan 21, 13 at 16:42

I had a very nice trade with kizzyseed A+A+A+ hope we can trade again.

(copied from another thread)

• kchd
    11 years ago

I received some very nice seeds from Sharon in our trade last month. Thank you so much!!

• michelelee
    11 years ago

Wonderful as always!

Sponsored
Industry Leading General Contractors in Ohio