Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aaaccc

Ngraham

aaaccc
17 years ago

Absolutely the best! One of the most generous and kind people I've dealt with. She is always a pleasure to trade with.

Alice

Comments (62)

• samfawzy10
    17 years ago

I also traded with Nancy a while back and she is listed in my favoured traders list.
    Generous with an incredible selection of seeds! Highly recommended!!!!
    Thanks Nancy

• kizzyseeds
    17 years ago

Nancy is one of my all time favorites and I'm always happy to trade with her.
    Sharon

• teresa_ohio
    17 years ago

Great trader and very nice to deal with. Highly recommend!

• hummingbirddaisy
    17 years ago

Nancy was one of my very first trades on GW, She is a pleasure to work with.
    Excellent trader!

Tina

• llbean
    16 years ago

Nancy sent me some awsome purple d'oro and was very generous in her trade and very friendly emails
    Laura

• marywantsagarden
    16 years ago

2 thumbs up!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

• mkruby7
    16 years ago

One of my first trade was with Ngraham. A+++++++++++++++++++

Thank you, mkruby7

• debplus3
    16 years ago

I just completed a great trade with Nancy. The plants arrived healthy and the communication was great. Would definitely trade with again.
    Deb

• zabecc
    16 years ago

Nancy sent me 10 newbie seed packets when I first started, very generous, would trade with her again anytime, and would love to repay her kindness :)

• proudgm_03
    16 years ago

Ngraham did a SASBE with me and I was totally pleased. She was very helpful in her emails with descriptions and with garden helps. I look forward to being able to do a trade with her soon! Would definetly recommend.

• poisondartfrog
    16 years ago

Nancy just sent me some seeds she offered for postage. She provided the envelope! She is friendly and helpful and provided me with one of my most wanted seeds. Thanks again!

• 1fullhouse
    16 years ago

I think every other psot on here say s the same thing I was thinking! Great trader!

• roflol
    16 years ago

Just received seeds as promised in a trade with Nancy - good communication, zippity quick ship, and generous to boot. Would be happy to work with again. :-) Terri

• audrey_gw
    16 years ago

Just had another great trade with Nancy!

• pnwjoy54
    16 years ago

Had a wonderful trade with Nancy. She's very generous, has good plant packing skills, sends healthy plants and she's a great communicator. I can't say enough.
    She's truely one of the best. I'd trade with her any time.

Thanks Nancy.

Joy (pnwjoy)

• plantaholics
    16 years ago

TERRIFIC! Just completed a wonderful seed trade with Nancy. She was so nice and friendly and very generous. Can't say enough good things about our trade. I'd trade again anytime. Hopefully soon. Thank you Nancy!!!!

Jase

• jeanne
    16 years ago

Just completed another great trade with Nancy, thanks so much!

Jeanne

• angie83
    16 years ago

Great trader hope to do more trades with Nancy.
    Angie

• booboobearbecky
    16 years ago

Nancy sent me the most wonderful package of flower seeds in the mail!! Can you say LOTS-O-COLOR!!! I am so thrilled to have all these new flower varieties to start in my garden beds this spring. Nancy's kindness and generousity was overwhelming! What a GREAT Garden Gal!

Thank you soooooooo much Nancy!
    BooBooBearBecky

• hmacdona1
    15 years ago

Just completed another great trade with Nancy. Always a pleasure to trade with. Looking forward to doing it again!!!!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

I just had an A+ lovely little plant trade with Nancy. I am now looking forward to a HUGE in person plant trade at the annual spring Louisville Swap.

Thanks Nancy!

Sue...all excited about the next trade already

• kabby_z8
    15 years ago

Nancy sent me a wonderful variety box of yarrow, salvia and blackberry lily. Everything looked like it had just been plucked out of the ground. Good communication, she won't let you go until she's satisfied that YOU'RE satisified. Thanks Nancy!

• linlily
    15 years ago

I've traded with Nancy twice now, and she is an excellent and generous trader. Great communication during the trade too! I would trade with her anytime. If only all of my trades would go so well. Thanks Nancy,

Linda

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

I received some of my "most wanted" iris's from Nancy this week. I could not be happier with our trade!
    Alana

• annette_1964
    15 years ago

I received some wonderful plants from Nancy in our recent trade. She is certainly a caring, generous trader. Would love to trade with her again.

Thanks again,
    Annette

• antiqueorchid
    14 years ago

Nancy sent me some very nice plants and even an extra. She kept in contact until the trade was finished and is a very pleasant person to trade with. I will definitely trade with her again.
    THANKS!!!
    Denise

• PRO
    WildThings Rescue Nursery
    14 years ago

Nancy is a top-notch trader all the way around.
    Large healthy plants, perfectly packed and sent super fast.

Would trade again anytime!

• wishnforspring
    14 years ago

I have had 2 trades with Nancy in the past 2 years. I am always happy to trade with her! A++++ trader

• west_texas_peg
    14 years ago

Another great trade with Nancy! I always look forward to my trades with Nancy...she sends me such beautiful iris! Come Spring my garden will shine!

Thanks so much Nancy!
    Peggy

• gwen49
    14 years ago

Nancy was kind enough to share her seeds with me, what a generous hearted person,I can't wait to see all these lovely flowers in my garden!She is among all the other wonderful things, very patiant,a giant plus for a newbie.
    Thank you Nancy,I hope I can do the same for you soon.
    Gwen

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Just completed a fabulous trade with Nancy. She sent very healthy iris rhizomes!! Fast, friendly emails. Would trade with again anytime!! Hope my plants grow well for you!! Happy Growing! vina

• wanna_run_faster
    13 years ago

Nancy is awesome! She sent me a box jammed pack of a ton of lovely irises for postage. She is absolutely the greatest! Thanks Nancy!

Helen

• ams757
    13 years ago

great trade!

• conniemcghee
    13 years ago

Just traded daylilies with Nancy. She was great to talk to in email, package arrived quickly and everything looked wonderful! Hope we get to trade again someday. Thanks Nancy!

• steve22802
    13 years ago

I just completed a successful trade with Nancy. She communicated very clearly by email and sent seeds that were well packaged and arrived in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend her as an excellent seed swapper.

• crackingtheconcrete
    12 years ago

I just completed a trade with Nancy and was very pleased with her packaging, friendliness and the little extras she offered to put in! :)

• fearadyn
    12 years ago

She is one awesome trader! This was the absolute best box of iris and daylilys I have ever gotten!

This was a for postage trade and she packed the box full of large healthy plants, she followed thru exactly as she said. Communication was excellent and very fast shipping.

Hopefull I will be able to repay her kindness!

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

A pleasure to trade with Nancy! A super nice lady with wonderful plants :0)...what could be better? Would love to trade with anytime.

Happy Blooms Nancy!
    vina

• val1
    12 years ago

I just completed a wonderful trade with Nancy! The irises she sent were healthy and packaged well. I would definitely recommend her for an exchange and would enjoy trading with her again. Thanks again Nancy!

• Joel Morris
    12 years ago

Wonderful to trade with, thanks Nancy!

• val1
    12 years ago

Just received a wonderful package from Nancy! The daylilies she sent to me for postage were very healthy and the package was stuffed full. I have completed a few trades with her and she is a great lady. I would highly recommend her as a trader!

• crackingtheconcrete
    12 years ago

Just completed another trade with Nancy and was really happy with what she sent and enjoy her friendly personality!

• seedmoney
    12 years ago

My first trade with Nancy...certainly hope it won't be my last! Highly recommended.

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

I received a great box of daylilies and tiger lilies in a recent trade with Nancy. She is a first class trader,
    Alana

• flowergirl34
    11 years ago

I'm hear again to sing the praises of Nancy's boxes. Another spectacular iris swap!

The lady is super! :)
    vina

• julia-fl
    10 years ago

She is very generous. I received a lot of lovely Daylilies for postage. I am so grateful to her. Thank You, Nancy.

• val1
    9 years ago

I just completed another wonderful trade with Nancy! Not only did she send me iris "toes" for postage but we also traded for other iris as well. Both packages were shipped promptly and the iris inside were healthy and well packaged. The communication was great. I enjoy the trades we have made and would love to trade again in the future. Thank you Nancy!

• southerngardening24
    9 years ago

Thank you Nancy for the generous box of iris you sent me for postage several months ago! Very much appreciated!

• Phylis
    8 years ago

I received a large box stuffed full of irises from Nancy for postage. Thank you so much! I can't wait to watch them bloom next year. :)

• My3dogs ME zone 5A
    6 years ago

I just got the mother-lode of daylilies from Nancy(6t) for postage. Huge healthy plants that look amazing. I'll do some weeding and put them where they'll shine next summer. Thanks SO much, Nancy!

Sponsored
Stanford Designs
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Luxury Interior Design Services | Northern Virginia