Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aaaccc

ddkcat

aaaccc
17 years ago

Very prompt and generous.

I look forward to trading with her again.

Alice

Comments (115)

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Fabulous trade with Doreen! I have to agree with everyone else here :) Super Trader...and love the extras. Happy Growing! vina

• quiltingfox
    13 years ago

Just received seeds from her. All was labeled and shipped well. Communication was great. She even sent bonus seeds. :-) Will gladly trade with her in the future. :-)

Best to you and many thanks,
    quiltingfox

• booboobolhuis
    13 years ago

My first trade with Doreen was perfect. Now we are on our second which I'm sure will go just as smoothly. Awesome trader, one of the best. Thanks again for trading Doreen. :) Jennifer

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Another super trade with Doreen!! Awesome Garden Webber! Hope everything grows well for you! vina

• kellylee
    13 years ago

Fabulous transaction, she is very generous and prompt. I am so glad there are people like this on gardenweb. Highly recommend!!!

• cryptid
    13 years ago

Ahhh yes,...! Once again, another wonderful trade with the (as always) wonderfully generous Doreen! This girl definitely rocks! An excellent, exemplary GW member! :) - "Thanks again, Doreen!"

• floodthelast
    13 years ago

Had a great trade with Doreen. Got my seeds quickly and was great with communication.

floodthelast ada kat d.

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    13 years ago

Great transaction! She is very prompt and generous. Highly recommend!!!

• elvis
    13 years ago

Another nice trade~~thanks again, Doreen!

Con.

• celeegra
    13 years ago

I also had a great trade with Doreen! Very generous. She's definitely on my 'will trade again' list! Thanks!

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Another awesome seed trade with Doreen! Can't say it enough...Super Garden Webber!! :0) vina

• rbrady
    13 years ago

Had a great trade with her! Would trade with her again anytime!

• nuttnhunee
    13 years ago

I had a nice trade with Doreen. Thank you from a newbie

• siichan
    13 years ago

She's a generous trader. Received the seeds very promptly too. Thank you Doreen!

• muddypaws4ever
    13 years ago

Great trader! Would certainly trade again.

• gardenunusual
    13 years ago

Thank you for the lovely, prompt trade. The extras were wonderful too!

I hope we can trade again!

• dem_pa
    13 years ago

I just completed a great trade. Great communication and prompt delivery.

Don

• bernadette_gourder
    13 years ago

Just finished a small trade. Received the seed as agreed upon plus a bonus packet. Thank you, Doreen!

Bernadette_Gourder

• indiana_matt
    13 years ago

Just had a great trade with ddkcat. I too received a bonus seed packet.

Thanks for the great seeds Doreen!
    Matthew
    Indiana.Matt

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    13 years ago

Posted by ladyrose65 6bNJ (My Page) on
    Fri, Feb 11, 11 at 0:26

Very Prompt and Nice Trade with Doreen. Would trade with her again.

Thank You
    Ladyrose65

(copied from another thread)

• soilent_green
    13 years ago

A pleasant, hassle-free trade experience. I would not hesitate to trade with her again.

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

thank you for the wonderful seeds!

• alex1990
    13 years ago

Thanks for the great trade! Very quick! Would trade again!

• alex1990
    13 years ago

Just completed another trade with ddkcat! Great trader! Would recommended and trade with again!

• bizarrogir
    12 years ago

Doreen is a wonderful trader! We are working on our second trade which I'm sure will be just as great as the first. Thanks Doreen for being awesome :)

• crackingtheconcrete
    12 years ago

Prompt, friendly, and generous! Thanks so much, Doreen! I really appreciate!

• clc70
    12 years ago

Recently did a great trade with Doreen. Would trade form her again.

• pdsavage
    11 years ago

Great to trade with hope to do more trades.

• aquadragonfly
    11 years ago

Just did a fairly large trade with Doreen. She even sent bonus seed which was very generous, since we traded like 13 different packs each I DIDN'T expect extras at all. They were a nice surprise.
    I just hope she was as happy to receive mine as I was her's! Would love to trade with her again in the future. Very nice person! :) Aqua

• lovemeflowers
    11 years ago

just finished a trade with her.. wonderful trader. thank you for the tomato seeds

• cryptid
    11 years ago

Today I received Doreen's end of our seed trade and she not only sent what was agreed upon, but she also sent bonus seeds! Hey, is this lady terrific or what?! :) Once again,...uber thanks, Doreen! Wishing you a fabulous 2013 gardening season! :)

• garden_love
    11 years ago

Traded her s empty seed packets for my columbine and what a wonderful trade it was! So generous! Thank you so much!

• michelelee
    11 years ago

Always a great trader!

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    11 years ago

Enjoyed my trade with Doreen. Exchanged pleasant emails, and seeds packets. Would trade with again in the future.

• LullabyF360
    10 years ago

I have no idea how many times I have traded with her ^_^ epic awesomeness as always ^_^

• recipesaver2
    10 years ago

Wonderful trader! Thanks so much
    Jean

• SunshineGal
    10 years ago

Great trade! Thanks for the extras!

• cryptid
    10 years ago

Wow,...another ultra fab trade with Doreen (as always)! Again, she not only sent what I asked for, but additional bonus seeds as well. "Once again, Doreen, you're absolutely aces all the way!" :)

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    10 years ago

Her seeds arrived quickly with good use of recycled materials. Her communication was excellant, too. I would be happy to trade again in the future

• bowler851
    10 years ago

Had a great trade with Doreen. She was so pleasant to deal with, just all-around nice. The mailing was prompt and well packaged and labeled, the seed amounts very generous. And I got some bonus seed that was high on my wish list! I'd highly recommend her as a trading partner. : )

Thanks again, Doreen!

~ Jen

• queen_gardener
    9 years ago

She IS a great trader, and always sends relevant bonuses!!! I have been very happy with our 2 trades!

• terrigail_gw
    9 years ago

A little late in posting, but I had a great trade with ddkcat. Prompt, generous, and great communication. Thanks!

• frugal_gardening
    9 years ago

A great trade with nice varieties and a bonus too.

• fuzzy57
    9 years ago

had a great trade with her and she gave extras thank you very much

• Phylis
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

Generous trader. Seeds arrived quickly packed in greeting cards.

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    8 years ago

Very prompt and generous. I would gladly

trade with her again.

• mrs.b_in_wy
    8 years ago

I had a nice trade with Doreen! Thanks so much. Many thanks also for the bonus ornamental peppers :)

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    7 years ago

Nice trade with Doreen. Friendly correspondence. She sent generous amounts and extra seeds. I would gladly trade with her again.

• Rayann
    7 years ago

Awesome trade with Doreen! Hope she's as happy as I am. LOL I would absolutely recommend trading with Doreen if you have a chance.

• Annie (Georgia / USDA Hardiness Zone 8A)
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

I am grateful and excited about the great selection of heirloom seeds received via trade from Doreen.

Sponsored
ABC Glass and Mirror
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars46 Reviews
Northern Virginia Leading Shower Glass and Mirror Designer