Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ddkcat

Posted by aaaccc 8-SC (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 14, 06 at 16:53

Very prompt and generous.
I look forward to trading with her again.
Alice

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ddkcat

LOL...I had a seed trade with Doreen, a long time ago, and I think she sent it twice, possibly three times.

You talk about generous, and conscientious...she sure is!

Sue

o

Mailed my 1st trade to ddkcat today. Hope she's almost as pleased with what she receives as I'll be with hers.

Ana

o

I have had several trades with Doreen. She is a great trader.

o

She was so generous with her hollyhock seeds!
Peggy

o

A wonderful trader, would highly recommend!

o

Its always a pleasure to trade with Doreen.

o

Another happy trader here. Thanks, ddkcat!

o

Great Trader!! Very Generous...I hope to trade with her again sometime..
Jeanene

o

I enjoyed trading with Doreen. She's a considerate trader.
Your Flower Bud,
Sharon

o

Thank you Doreen! Great trade!

o

Ddkcat/Doreen is another of my favorite traders. She sends huge amounts of seeds that I am quite interested in.
I would/will/plan on trading with her again in the future.
: )

Jodi B.
'ThreeShyAcres'

o
RE: Lets her it for ddkcat!

Great Trader! I look forward to future trades where I can be as generous to her.

Very responsive and prompt sending trades!

I feel like the judges at an athletic competition. So, I am holding up a poster with a big 10 on it!

Gold Stars to DDKCAT!

Gina

o

Good communication, and generous amount of seeds received in good time. Thanks, ddkcat! :-) Terri

o

I had a very good trade with Doreen! She is very quick, and generous. Thank you, Doreen!
Rebecca
"beckilove"

o

traded with last summer, would definitely trade with again :)

o

Received her trade today, and she is very generous. Highly recommend. thanks ddkcat!!

o

Another great trade,
Thanks again Doreen.
melanie

o

Received another trade from her and once again very generous... will trade again :)

o

A super generous trader that I'd trade again with anytime.
Thanks again Doreen for all of the fresh tiger lily bulbils.

;) Danielle
Firegurl

o

Doreen is one of my avorite traders, and we have had many great trades.
Thanks Doreen
melanie

o

Just made a nice trade with ddkcat. She has some great heirloom tomatos. Thanks Doreen.

o

I love trading with ddkcat, she is very generous and just a nice person. Thanks Doreen!!

o

Just finished a wonderful trade with ddkcat. Quick response and a generous trader. Thanks.

o

Had another great swap with Doreen!

Peggy

o

i just finished yet another trade with dd, i love to trade with her! i look forward to them!!she is very generous!! very sweet, very to the point and direct! no room for errors!! i would reccomend her to everyone!!

o

I completed a trade with Doreen Great trader. very recommened. Would gladly trade again.
Thanks for the trade.

o

Great seeds. I am new and she traded with me. Very generous with her seeds. Thanks for helping me out.

o

A very generous trader! Hope to trade with you again!

Diana

o

I had a total mess up with my trade with her. I sent her a email explaining what happened and offered her another item in trade. She happily accepted, and I would recommend trading with her anytime.....Darla

o

• Posted by dorisl 5 NW Chicago burbs (My Page) on
    Tue, May 27, 08 at 22:32

Great Trade DD!

o

Had a wonderful trade experience with ddkcat recently. She even sent bonus seed which was very generous. I look forward to possible future trades with her.

Best to you,
Quiltingfox

o

Just did another wonderful trade with ddkcat. Seed arrived promptly, in good condition, and well-packaged. She even sent bonus seed. Will gladly trade with her in the future.

Best to you and yours,
Quiltingfox

o

Well I honestly dont know why she even bothers trading with me! Lol! I have done many trades here at gardenweb with no problems. But it seems every time I trade with her I have some computer problems, or some other problem! I have messed up my trade with her before also! Yet she has the patience to keep trading with me. Lol! I would love to trade with her anytime and she has my highest recomendations. Darla(irishdescended)

o

I want to add my vote. Doreen is a great trader!

o

Very generous trader. Hope to trade again in the future!

o

Just had another trade with Doreen, and as always just wonderful, thanks, reccomend her all day long,hehe-Lisa

o

I had a great trade with Doreen, it arrived quickly, and just as promised. Her communication was excellant too. I would be happy to trade again in the future. Thanks so much!!!

Happy Gardening!!!
-Barb (Orcascove)

o

Another great trade with Doreen, she sent the walking onions very quickly and was very generous. My mom is going to be so surprised when they are ready to eat next year. Thanks!!!!

o

just had my first seed trade with ddkcat Doreen:) she is a good trader i would trade with again:)

o

she is a great trader!! i would trade with her again anytime!! as you can see from anyone of the posts above, she's just awesome!! thank you so much!! ~medo

o

I just had my first trade with Doreen. She sent me lots of tomato seeds. I highly recommend her and would trade again anytime.

Becky
ramazz

o

Posted by agirlsgirl 5-6 PA (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 3, 07 at 21:57

I recently had a great trade with Doreen.She is a nice person! Thanks Doreen!~Angie

copied from a second thread that resurfaced

o

Posted by nogmo zone 5 (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 26, 08 at 13:34

Very nice trade with Doreen! Thanks for the great seeds -- I'm looking foward to future trades with you!

copied from a second thread that resurfaced

o

Just finished a trade with Doreen. She is a fast and friendly trader. I look forward to trading with her again. Thanks!

o

Doreen is one of the most generous traders here!! she is not only fast but great to trade with also!! she NEVER changes her stuff in the middle of a trade!! and you know its gonna germinate!! i also like the fact that she uses her stuff from her garden!! not trades!! Doreen is way awesome!!! thank you a bunch!!~Medo

o

Just received my trade from Doreen and it was great. Hope to trade with her again.

Margarita10

o

Doreen took a good long look at my wants list and sent me several things on it. I got some great things in trade, and boy, she is generous, too. I really enjoyed her great attitude in communication as well. I can't wait to grow these! Plus, she is one of the fastest to get her trades out that I've seen on GW!

Blessings,
Angela

o

This is the 2nd trade I've done with Doreen, and I hope to do many more! : )

o

Thank you Doreen, for such a great trade! Received generous qty of seeds for our trade. Can't wait to start planting :)

I appreciate the care in shipment as well.

dirtdiggin :)

o

Great trade Doreen!

o

Doreen sent generous amounts of seed that arrived quickly and were well packaged. I'd be happy to trade again with her anytime. Thanks!!

o

Thanks for the trade Doreen! Very prompt and generous.

o

Would trade with her again anytime!Wend

o

Wonderful trade! Thanks!

o

I just had another awesome trade with Doreen. The violet queen beebalm arrived quickly, and I am very happy as usual. Thanks again Doreen!!!

Barb (orcascove).

o

I just received Japanese red maple seedlings from Doreen. We agreed that she would send 6, but she sent 12. If they all survive, I will have a forest. Thanks for a great trade!

Becky

o

I recently had a trade with ddkcat. She sent me two kinds of japanese red maple seed and plenty of them. Sent quickly and well packaged. Would love to trade with her again in the future.

o

Very generous; included extras. Prompt and courteous. Looking forward to future trades.

o

Posted by tubbss5 5 IL (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 24, 07 at 12:15

Great lady, great trader. Love her seed envies. Re-used Tea Bag Sleeves. Very neat. Trade was good, too. Very generous.

copied from another that will soon drop off.

o

Had another trade with Doreen; thanks again.

o

I just finished my 2nd trade with Doreen... she is a great trader!

o

Just completed another trade with Lisa. As always, it was a pleasure!

o

Yet another fantastic trade with Doreen. Shes always generous and its always a pleasure to get the chance to trade. Darla.

o

Had an awesome trade with Doreen, everything was perfect, great communication. Thanks again Doreen

o

Had a great trade with Doreen. She even sent extra seeds. :)

o

Fabulous trade with Doreen! I have to agree with everyone else here :) Super Trader...and love the extras. Happy Growing! vina

o

Just received seeds from her. All was labeled and shipped well. Communication was great. She even sent bonus seeds. :-) Will gladly trade with her in the future. :-)

Best to you and many thanks,
quiltingfox

o

My first trade with Doreen was perfect. Now we are on our second which I'm sure will go just as smoothly. Awesome trader, one of the best. Thanks again for trading Doreen. :) Jennifer

o

Another super trade with Doreen!! Awesome Garden Webber! Hope everything grows well for you! vina

o

Fabulous transaction, she is very generous and prompt. I am so glad there are people like this on gardenweb. Highly recommend!!!

o

Ahhh yes,...! Once again, another wonderful trade with the (as always) wonderfully generous Doreen! This girl definitely rocks! An excellent, exemplary GW member! :) - "Thanks again, Doreen!"

o

Had a great trade with Doreen. Got my seeds quickly and was great with communication.

floodthelast ada kat d.

o

Great transaction! She is very prompt and generous. Highly recommend!!!

o

Another nice trade~~thanks again, Doreen!

Con.

o

I also had a great trade with Doreen! Very generous. She's definitely on my 'will trade again' list! Thanks!

o

Another awesome seed trade with Doreen! Can't say it enough...Super Garden Webber!! :0) vina

o

• Posted by rbrady 5/Eastern Ia (My Page) on
    Wed, Nov 10, 10 at 22:28

Had a great trade with her! Would trade with her again anytime!

o

I had a nice trade with Doreen. Thank you from a newbie

o

She's a generous trader. Received the seeds very promptly too. Thank you Doreen!

o

Great trader! Would certainly trade again.

o

Thank you for the lovely, prompt trade. The extras were wonderful too!

I hope we can trade again!

o

I just completed a great trade. Great communication and prompt delivery.

Don

o

Just finished a small trade. Received the seed as agreed upon plus a bonus packet. Thank you, Doreen!

Bernadette_Gourder

o

Just had a great trade with ddkcat. I too received a bonus seed packet.

Thanks for the great seeds Doreen!
Matthew
Indiana.Matt

o

Posted by ladyrose65 6bNJ (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 11, 11 at 0:26

Very Prompt and Nice Trade with Doreen. Would trade with her again.

Thank You
Ladyrose65

(copied from another thread)

o

A pleasant, hassle-free trade experience. I would not hesitate to trade with her again.

o

thank you for the wonderful seeds!

o
RE: re:ddkcat

thank you for the wonderful seeds!

o

Thanks for the great trade! Very quick! Would trade again!

o

Just completed another trade with ddkcat! Great trader! Would recommended and trade with again!

o

Doreen is a wonderful trader! We are working on our second trade which I'm sure will be just as great as the first. Thanks Doreen for being awesome :)

o

Prompt, friendly, and generous! Thanks so much, Doreen! I really appreciate!

o

Recently did a great trade with Doreen. Would trade form her again.

o

Great to trade with hope to do more trades.

o

Just did a fairly large trade with Doreen. She even sent bonus seed which was very generous, since we traded like 13 different packs each I DIDN'T expect extras at all. They were a nice surprise.
I just hope she was as happy to receive mine as I was her's! Would love to trade with her again in the future. Very nice person! :) Aqua

o

just finished a trade with her.. wonderful trader. thank you for the tomato seeds

o

Today I received Doreen's end of our seed trade and she not only sent what was agreed upon, but she also sent bonus seeds! Hey, is this lady terrific or what?! :) Once again,...uber thanks, Doreen! Wishing you a fabulous 2013 gardening season! :)

o

Traded her s empty seed packets for my columbine and what a wonderful trade it was! So generous! Thank you so much!

o

Always a great trader!

o

Enjoyed my trade with Doreen. Exchanged pleasant emails, and seeds packets. Would trade with again in the future.

o

I have no idea how many times I have traded with her ^_^ epic awesomeness as always ^_^

o

Wonderful trader! Thanks so much
Jean

o

Great trade! Thanks for the extras!

o

Wow,...another ultra fab trade with Doreen (as always)! Again, she not only sent what I asked for, but additional bonus seeds as well. "Once again, Doreen, you're absolutely aces all the way!" :)

o

Her seeds arrived quickly with good use of recycled materials. Her communication was excellant, too. I would be happy to trade again in the future

o

Had a great trade with Doreen. She was so pleasant to deal with, just all-around nice. The mailing was prompt and well packaged and labeled, the seed amounts very generous. And I got some bonus seed that was high on my wish list! I'd highly recommend her as a trading partner. : )

Thanks again, Doreen!

~ Jen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here