Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
drippy

Posted by aaaccc 8-SC (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 14, 06 at 16:59

A very highly recommended trader, great communicator and very thoughtful. Looking forward to trading with her again.
Alice

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: drippy

I agree, look forward to future trades!

o

My gardens in the past two years had beautiful flowers and vegetables that I received in trade from drippy. The Ildi tomatoes, Cherokee Sunset Rudbeckia, Godetia, and Black Prince tomatoes were all amazing performers.

Chervil2

o

I traded with Kim last year. Highly recommend; very passionate gardener who loves to share.

Ann

o

Drippy is a super groovy trader. I have many plants in my garden started with her seeds!!

GGG

o

Kim is awesome. She sends generous trades, and from the germination rates that I tracked last year, her seeds were the among the highest (and they were actually what they were labeled to be, which as some of you know, isn't always the case)

Deb

o

EXCELLENT!

o

I haven't traded with Kim in awhile; it's good to know she hasn't lost her touch--nice trader!

o

One of my very first trades was with drippy. I was very surprised by everything she sent when I thought we were just trading a couple of packs. LOL! She must have a very big garden!

Lime

o

Drippy is in a class by herself. A true asset to GW. :)

o

Blushing here - I could say the same about all of you. I have a humongous variety of plants (the kids in school even make jokes about it), and it's all from the generosity of GW traders.

I make mistakes, too, though! I just discovered one - I sent a trader a pack labeled leonotis leonurus (motherwort). The plant I have is motherwort - which is properly leonurus cardiaca. Leonotis leonurus is commonly called lion's tail, and has much showier flowers. Fortunately, I keep a file of seed trades, with email addresses, so I just fired off an email apology, and asked her if she'd like to pick something else off my trade list (I don't actually have lion's tail).

Trading is such a blast - it's like Christmas all fall, you give the neighbors a chuckle with your 'eccentric' pastime, and the flowers and edibles make the world a better place. It doesn't get any better than that! :)

o

Gotta love Drippy!!!

o

One of my favorite traders...

When I was new she hooked me up and was soooooooooo very nice!

Susanne

o

I recently had a great trade with Kim too. Thanks!
Audrey

o

One of the first trades for me too. Drippy introduced me to 'theme' gardening..lol. Very friendly and took a chance with a new trader. Very generous, prompt and organized. I also love reading her posts on how many containers she has been sowing. Wondering if she will really do less this year. [g]

o

Well organized and lots of fun to trade with. Great communication and always look forward to trades with her.

Fran

o

Had my first trade with her a couple months ago - generous, communicates well, hope to trade again.

o

Drippy is just a wonderful trader, and she has exceptional seeds.

o

She hosted a HUGE multi-player round robin swap and did a terrific job. thanks for all the hard work!

Barbi

o

Just traded with Kim for the first time. Good communicator, great package labeling and padded mailer. Went overboard with great extras. Thanks!
Cathy

o

Just completed my first trade with her. She sent nice extras, and was very nice. Would trade with her anytime! Darla

o

Drippy is one of a kind :) I can't imagine how much time she spent sorting and organizing the last giant seed swap, but she did a super fantastic job! Especially with all the insider trading going on LOL :)

))i(( Jennifer

o

• Posted by remy 6WNY (My Page) on
    Tue, Mar 4, 08 at 12:20

Drippy always sends great seeds.
Remy

o

Kim is one of my favorite traders. We have had several trades over the years. She is always prompt and very generous.

She always includes something for me from her secret stash that is on my wants list. Kim you are awesome!!!! Thanks! Michele

o

Drippy is wonderful to trade with. Great seeds, communication and ultra fast in sending seeds out. Thanks for the trade...Barb

o

Thank you for the surprise trade,,tea tree,,cotton,, blue corn,,kale,,holly hocks,,sunflower,, thanks so much,Lisa

o

Kim has been the hostess for the Theme Garden Seed Swap many times and does a fantastic job coming up with seeds to meet the wishes of all who participate. Recommend her very highly!

o

Kim sent me a large selection of wonderful seeds in the Theme Garden Swap.. woo hoo!! Can't wait to start planting them, thank you!!

Cindy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here