Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aaaccc

drippy

aaaccc
17 years ago

A very highly recommended trader, great communicator and very thoughtful. Looking forward to trading with her again.

Alice

Comments (27)

• webkat5
    17 years ago

I agree, look forward to future trades!

• chervil2
    17 years ago

My gardens in the past two years had beautiful flowers and vegetables that I received in trade from drippy. The Ildi tomatoes, Cherokee Sunset Rudbeckia, Godetia, and Black Prince tomatoes were all amazing performers.

Chervil2

• farmerbell
    17 years ago

I traded with Kim last year. Highly recommend; very passionate gardener who loves to share.

Ann

• girlgroupgirl
    17 years ago

Drippy is a super groovy trader. I have many plants in my garden started with her seeds!!

GGG

• fairydancer
    17 years ago

Kim is awesome. She sends generous trades, and from the germination rates that I tracked last year, her seeds were the among the highest (and they were actually what they were labeled to be, which as some of you know, isn't always the case)

Deb

• Nancy
    17 years ago

EXCELLENT!

• elvis
    17 years ago

I haven't traded with Kim in awhile; it's good to know she hasn't lost her touch--nice trader!

• limequilla
    17 years ago

One of my very first trades was with drippy. I was very surprised by everything she sent when I thought we were just trading a couple of packs. LOL! She must have a very big garden!

Lime

• jeanne
    17 years ago

Drippy is in a class by herself. A true asset to GW. :)

• drippy
    17 years ago

Blushing here - I could say the same about all of you. I have a humongous variety of plants (the kids in school even make jokes about it), and it's all from the generosity of GW traders.

I make mistakes, too, though! I just discovered one - I sent a trader a pack labeled leonotis leonurus (motherwort). The plant I have is motherwort - which is properly leonurus cardiaca. Leonotis leonurus is commonly called lion's tail, and has much showier flowers. Fortunately, I keep a file of seed trades, with email addresses, so I just fired off an email apology, and asked her if she'd like to pick something else off my trade list (I don't actually have lion's tail).

Trading is such a blast - it's like Christmas all fall, you give the neighbors a chuckle with your 'eccentric' pastime, and the flowers and edibles make the world a better place. It doesn't get any better than that! :)

• nettasaura
    17 years ago

Gotta love Drippy!!!

• GawdinFever
    17 years ago

One of my favorite traders...

When I was new she hooked me up and was soooooooooo very nice!

Susanne

• audrey_gw
    17 years ago

I recently had a great trade with Kim too. Thanks!
    Audrey

• prairiemoon2 z6b MA
    17 years ago

One of the first trades for me too. Drippy introduced me to 'theme' gardening..lol. Very friendly and took a chance with a new trader. Very generous, prompt and organized. I also love reading her posts on how many containers she has been sowing. Wondering if she will really do less this year. [g]

• littleonefb
    17 years ago

Well organized and lots of fun to trade with. Great communication and always look forward to trades with her.

Fran

• squirrelspur
    17 years ago

Had my first trade with her a couple months ago - generous, communicates well, hope to trade again.

• threeshyacres
    17 years ago

Drippy is just a wonderful trader, and she has exceptional seeds.

• strmywthr3
    17 years ago

She hosted a HUGE multi-player round robin swap and did a terrific job. thanks for all the hard work!

Barbi

• wetdogfarm (z3b,MN)
    16 years ago

Just traded with Kim for the first time. Good communicator, great package labeling and padded mailer. Went overboard with great extras. Thanks!
    Cathy

• irishdescended
    16 years ago

Just completed my first trade with her. She sent nice extras, and was very nice. Would trade with her anytime! Darla

• monarch_girl
    16 years ago

Drippy is one of a kind :) I can't imagine how much time she spent sorting and organizing the last giant seed swap, but she did a super fantastic job! Especially with all the insider trading going on LOL :)

))i(( Jennifer

• remy_gw
    16 years ago

Drippy always sends great seeds.
    Remy

• michelelee
    15 years ago

Kim is one of my favorite traders. We have had several trades over the years. She is always prompt and very generous.

She always includes something for me from her secret stash that is on my wants list. Kim you are awesome!!!! Thanks! Michele

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Drippy is wonderful to trade with. Great seeds, communication and ultra fast in sending seeds out. Thanks for the trade...Barb

• pumkingal
    13 years ago

Thank you for the surprise trade,,tea tree,,cotton,, blue corn,,kale,,holly hocks,,sunflower,, thanks so much,Lisa

• sandlapper_rose
    13 years ago

Kim has been the hostess for the Theme Garden Seed Swap many times and does a fantastic job coming up with seeds to meet the wishes of all who participate. Recommend her very highly!

• alwaysagarden
    11 years ago

Kim sent me a large selection of wonderful seeds in the Theme Garden Swap.. woo hoo!! Can't wait to start planting them, thank you!!

Cindy

Sponsored