Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
chena

Posted by kizzyseeds Z7b VA (kizzyseeds@yahoo.com) on
Sat, Nov 25, 06 at 17:06

I have to say that I have never met a nicer, more generous, funnier trader than you, chena. Hope you're around for a long time.
Your Flower Bud,
Sharon

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: chena

We had a great trade this past summer. Would trade again anytime!

o

Chena sent me a great trade also, love her "pretty bubble mailer" in flowers, reused for a b'day gift.

Katie
GW: katie88

o

Have traded with Chena multiple times. Always a great trader. Very friendly, and she has the most beautiful bubble mailers around! Brings warmth and cheer to your mailbox in the dead of winter!
Jen

o

traded with last summer, would trade with again :) super nice

o
++++RE: chena

• Posted by ednam z7VIRGINIA (My Page) on
    Thu, Nov 8, 07 at 12:22

What a wonderful person. Just made a trade for brugs. We both did very large trades and she was the most generous trader I have ever met !! I made a friend for life. Thanks Chena. Edna

o

Well, I finally found the rate n review forum, lol.
I recently got my first brug cuttings from Chena..I am so happy. Truely wonderful woman! And so very knowledgable & helpful. Cuttings were very well packaged and promptly shipped. Thank you so very much Chena, and I hope someday I can send you something you want as badly as I wanted these babies! Thanks again! (hugs)
Daniella :)

o

Kylie, Thanks for the trade. Looking forward to all the wonderful brugs.
I will trade again with you anytime!!!
Dorothy

o

Kylie sent several brug seeds for me to try. Within a week, I was watching a brug pop up!

NOTE: It's worth trading with her just for the envelope.

o

Kylie is one of my fav's texas girlfriend eventhough she dosent like miller lite..LOL She is a great trader and generous.. One of the top...Thanks Kylie for joining my RR..barb

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here