Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aaaccc

sguanzon

aaaccc
17 years ago

Terrific trader, hope to trade with her again!

Alice

Comments (81)

• firegurl
    17 years ago

We traded earlier this year and she sent some nice seeds. Thanks Sue!
    :) Firegurl
    Danielle

• kilngod
    17 years ago

We traded earlier this fall. Great trader, would trade again anytime.

• irishdescended
    17 years ago

Have traded both plants and seeds with her several times. She is a very nice lady and I look forward to our future trades.........: ) ( GO COYOTES!)

• zimberquattor
    17 years ago

Great trader!
    ...and fast too!
    Thanks Sue!
    ~Chandra ;)

• firegurl
    17 years ago

Thanks for another great trade Sue!
    :) Danielle
    Firegurl

• hummingbirddaisy
    17 years ago

Sue is a very generous, prompt and kind trader.
    One of the best in my book!

Just can't get much better than this one!

Tina

• aka_margo
    17 years ago

A great trader, I highly recommend her!
    Jen

• heirloomtomato
    17 years ago

Sue's a great trader! Just completed a very nice trade with her.
    Karen (heirloomtomato)

• pumkingal
    17 years ago

Sue is wonderful,and took me under her wing, due to I am new and still alot to learn, She is a wonderful trader and lends that great helping gardening hand, I have learned threw her to help out, thank you Sue, I love gardening, Lisa

• chena
    17 years ago

What a wonderful trader.. I hope to get the chance to trade with her again.
    Chena

• landofoz_07
    17 years ago

Let me chime in on singing Sue's praises. She sent me seeds in exchange for absolutely nothing. Very generous seed amounts, too boot! Would definately do a real trade with her in the future!

Sarah

• irishdescended
    17 years ago

I just finished yet another trade with Susan. She is truly one of gardenwebs best. : )

• dizzydaffodil
    16 years ago

Sue is completely AWESOME to trade with! Any day, any time! Prompt, great communications, excellent identification and always generous!

• mkruby7
    16 years ago

A++++++++++++++++++++ trader and friend.

mkruby7

• zabecc
    16 years ago

Sue is a wonderful trader and I would trade with her again any day :) Highly recommended!!

• 1fullhouse
    16 years ago

Just finished a swap with Sue, what a nice woman, and giving lady! Would love to trade with her again!

• nyssaman
    16 years ago

Awesome trader - although I accidently cooked the seeds she gave me in an outside terrarium

• littleonefb
    16 years ago

Just another great trade with Sue. Wouldn't expect anything different after all these years of trading with her.

Fran

• kilngod
    16 years ago

We just had another great seed trade! Would trade again anytime.

• kvalentz
    16 years ago

She even sent the seeds that she ha mistakenly ommitted from her send to me and I hadn't even noticed they weren't there! What an honest person.
    Kathy

• flwrs4ever
    16 years ago

Hi we just completed a wonderful trade, I would recommend her anyday, thanks sooo much !!

• SmokyMist
    16 years ago

Wonderful trade ! Sue sent me a great box of plants. Quick shipping, great packaging, and it's just been fun talking with her. Thanks Sue, let's trade again anytime !!!

• karyn1
    16 years ago

Another great trade.
    Karyn

• dcarpenter
    16 years ago

Just completed a nice trade with Sue. Great communication and she sent the plant very well packaged. It arrived in excellent condition. Would love to trade again with her.

dcarpenter

• ollierose
    16 years ago

Great trader - I received such a lovely plant!

Thank you!
    Diana

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

Generous and prompt trader. Lovely plants

Thank you
    Frances

• margarita10
    15 years ago

Just completed a trade and would trade again.

Margarita10

• acacius48
    15 years ago

Just had a wonderful trade with Sguanzon! Very nice and generous trader. I recommend trading with her for a great trade!
    Thanks again Sguanzon!

Sincerely,
    Vanessa

• suecirish
    15 years ago

I just received my plants in trade from sqaunzon. Very generous and very nice to trade with.
    Would be happy to trade again.
    Sue

• margaret_2007
    15 years ago

I just received from sguanzon in a Halloween trade & was delighted with the box she sent. Very generous & I would be pleased to trade again with her.

• tamela_star
    15 years ago

Wonderful trader! Sent out seeds right away!

• michelelee
    15 years ago

Have traded with Sue many times since I joined. Always love to trade with her. Very prompt and generous. Michele

• SusanC
    15 years ago

I just had another great trade with Sue; Always a pleasure to trade with!

• irishdescended
    15 years ago

I dont have enough great things to say about Sue. She "puts up" with my whining about missing home and she never complains a bit! (She lives in my old hometown.) And she is someone who I consider to be a friend on gardenweb. She always does the best trades and seems to always include some seed from "home". Sue your one of the best! Darla

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    14 years ago

Posted by graanieb 9, Louisiana (My Page) on
    Sun, Jul 5, 09 at 14:34

I searched and can't find Squanzon ( SueG) -probably rates boiled over,lol, may be time for a new thread. Probably need to learn, help me Chemo Sue!!!
    SueG, thank you for being a nice and prompt swapper, let's keep in touch. Happy Gardening with best wishes,
    Bea

copied from another thread

• debbiep_gw
    14 years ago

I just completed two great trades with Sue.Thanks alot!Debbie

• alwaysagarden
    14 years ago

I did a seed trade with Sue a few weeks ago. What a great gal, thanks so much for the wonderful seeds. Hope to trade again with her. : )

Cindy

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Just wanted to post that Sue so thoughtfully remembered a trade that we did in September where she had misplaced a packet of seeds for me.I had totally forgotten about it. Now in Feb. 2011 she found them, emailed me about them and mailed them to me. :) The Garden Web can certainly use more Sue's :0)...I'd be happy to trade with her again anytime! Thanks so much again. vina :)

• 1JanetH
    11 years ago

Wow! My first trade with Sue and it was like Christmas in June! Such a sweet person, friendly and definitely fast! She gets bonus points for this one because it wasn't a true "trade". This was a shipment because we're in the same club and we were paired together for her to send to me a package. She really outdid herself. Can't wait to watch these beautiful plants blossom in my garden :D Hope to trade more with her....and soon! :)

• susi_so_calif
    11 years ago

Sue's beautifully-packed plants came complete with plant labels - wow! Top-notch trader.

• poisondartfrog
    11 years ago

Lovely plants, carefully labeled.
    Thanks a bouquet,
    Alana

• cashclan
    11 years ago

WOW, it's NOT often someone can outdo me in a trade but Sue BLEW me out of the WATER!!! EXCELLENT trader and (with Schwarzenegger accent)...I WILL be back!!!!

• gardenofeden777
    11 years ago

Thank you so much Sue! She was my 'to receive from' trader in a group swap and who you sent to was not who you would receive from. First time GW swap for me. It was so fun and Sue was so thoughtful she sent 2 plants that were on my most wanted list. And tons of others, the trade called for '6 named Iris, Hosta or Daylilies' (could of been a mix of each it just had to be 6 named plants of that type). Sue sent 11 different named Daylilies! One was an 11 fan clump! And I preferred all daylilies but it was senders choice and she did send all daylilies! How exciting! Thanks a million again Sue! Love all of them!

Rena'

• Nancy
    11 years ago

I can't believe I haven't rated Sue before, she is such a great person to trade with. Extremely generous & thoughtful!

• flowergirl34
    11 years ago

I just wanted to thank Sue for participating in the OBF October 2012 THE WITCH IS IN Swap on the Round Robin. A super nice lady and a wonderful swapper!

Thanks so much Sue!
    Happy Blooms!
    vina

• graanieb
    10 years ago

Sue is great to trade with and communicate, got to love her, what a gem.
    Hope we make another trade once weather cools off.

Bea

• frankielynnsie
    9 years ago

Wonderful trade, big healthy roots and plants. Got a great new idea to use plastic knives as name tags.

• amybabyboy3
    8 years ago

I received the most awesome box from Sue! I just love everything that she sent. I hope you are feeling better and so appreciate all the beautiful garden treasures that you sent to me!

• canyonwind
    8 years ago

NEGATIVE!!!

I have been in OBF swaps with Sue G (sguanzon) over on the Round Robin Exchange for the past few years.

COMMUNICATION......Very Poor in more than swap....poor in responding to emails and posting on the threads.

In one May swap she did not send to her partner until mid/late June.

In the recent OBF September "Gift Basket" swap, I was to receive from her. Today is November 6 and she still has not sent nor has anyone heard from her, on the thread or otherwise. As well, Sue never posted that she received her gift basket from the member who sent to her. Very rude and not the courteous thing to do.

I hope Sue is doing well. However, it is absoloutley inappropriate to not carry through with your end of the deal. When you sign up for a swap, you are to follow a few rules.

You are to post when/after you send to your partner.

You are to have a delivery confirmation/tracking #

You are to post if you are going to be late in sending.

You are to post after you receive your end of the swap and state what you received.

These are pretty simple rules and Sue did not follow.

Annie

• recipesaver2
    8 years ago

Maybe Sue is sick or a family member is unwell. Sue is usually prompt and I am sure she will complete your trade as soon as she can. It's disappointing when things like this happen but when a trader is normally a great treater you know something must be wrong.

Sponsored
Cellko Construction Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
Licensed General Contractor Serving Loudoun County