Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ccoupkir

pumpkingal

ccoupkir
17 years ago

For a first time trader, this was 1 great trade! Kudos!!

Comments (18)

• chrystallake_2007
    16 years ago

I have had a few wonderful trades with Lisa. Thanks for all the great seeds, and great conversation. Hope we share many more swaps. I reccommend her to anyone.
    Melanie

• jaleeisa
    16 years ago

What an excellent trade! Thank you so much Lisa for the very generous amounts and variety! I look forward to the next trade with you!

Kathy

• tink62
    16 years ago

Lisa Is a wonderful person ! Haven't had a trade with her yet, but... She sent me 29 packs of different seeds for my Joel's & Danny's memorial gardens !!!! Lookin forward to many great trades with her tho ;D ~
    Lisa ~ YOU ROCK !!!!!
    Love & Light ~
    Tink62

• piksi_hk
    15 years ago

Lisa sent so many extras! She is great trader.

Betsy

• ggwrn
    15 years ago

Great trader!

Ginger

• morguegirl
    15 years ago

Just got my end of a trade with Lisa. WOW, is she generous! We agreed to two types of seeds each and she sent TEN packets to me, each brimming with interesting varieties. This is much appreciated, considering I am fairly new to this process. Lisa really seems to enjoy helping other gardeners out and sharing her bounty. I would recommend her to anyone(as long as you have extra room in your seed box for the tons of seeds she sends!) Thanks Lisa

Amy/MG

• morguegirl
    15 years ago

Correction. I received Thirteen seed packets from Lisa! Didn't mean to shortchange her. LOL

Amy

• medontdo
    15 years ago

Lisa just sent me Tons of seeds!! and extra's!! even some fairy seeds, so of course ya know, talla was extremely happy!! she is the totall bomb!! she is very quick to respond too!! i would trade with her anytime!! WOOO HOOOO!!! i highly recommend trading with Lisa!!! thank you so much ~Medo

• ggwrn
    15 years ago

Forgot to mention in my above post about all of the extra seeds that Lisa sent (most from my want list). I rechecked our emails to make sure I had not written the details of our trade down wrong. Lisa is an extremely generous trader!

Gilnger

• pumkingal
    15 years ago

Hi all, and thank you all for your kind words and your happy trades with me, to you all happy gardening, blushing-Lisa thanks again to you all

• graanieb
    13 years ago

Thank you Lisa for another great trade, hope to stay in touch.
    best wishes,
    Bea

• apoppyfield
    12 years ago

Thanks for participating in the Secret Santa Swap. Loved the huge variety of seeds you sent.. all my favorite categories.. you looked at my wish list!! Thanks so much. A

• dem_pa
    12 years ago

I received a beautiful card and seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

Don

• clc70
    12 years ago

Sent me a nice card and some wonderful seeds in the Secret Santa Swap.

• Margie Crawford
    12 years ago

Thank you for the nice card and generous selection of seeds in the secret santa swap!

• ruthz
    12 years ago

Thank you for sharing your seeds and the great card in the Secret Santa swap.

• smitties
    12 years ago

Thanks for the cute card and seeds from the Secret Santa swap. Margo

• Melinda Hagen
    11 years ago

She sent me an adorable card and very nice seeds in the SSS! Thanks so much! Loved them all! Melinda

Sponsored