Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
karendee_gw

PerkyBarb

karendee
14 years ago

Great trader!! She sent the correct seeds and a good amount.

I would trade with her again.

Thanks for the trade!

Karen

Comments (18)

• ollierose
    14 years ago

Barbara is a wonderful GW member! I enjoyed a great trade with her and would definitely trade with her again!

Diana

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    14 years ago

Posted by organic_selah Zone 4 (My Page) on
    Mon, Nov 23, 09 at 16:13

An absolutely wonderful person to trade with! Very fast and generous!

Thank you so much!

(copied from another thread)

• bungatanjung
    14 years ago

A gracious and generous trader. Thank you so much!

• loisthegardener_nc7b
    14 years ago

Looking forward to planting seeds from perkybarb. Thanks so much!

Lois in PA

• agnella
    14 years ago

Sent my first seeds that I got in Secret Santa swap. Wonderful card and seeds, thanks!

• crisann
    14 years ago

Received a wonderful card and great seeds in the SSSS-2009.
    Thanks much!

crisann

• booboobolhuis
    13 years ago

I did a trade with Barbara, she was even nice enough to send pictures of the plant the seeds I requested came from. Very helpful and informative about another plant I was interested in. Sent seeds quickly and packed nicely. Labeled great and sent a good amount. I will definitely trade with her again, she one of the best! Thanks again for the trade Barbara. :) jennifer

• redthreaddiy
    13 years ago

From perkybarb, I got a nice pinecone card with unwin mix dahlia, lambs ear, indian summer blackeyed susans, pink and white columbine, and pink hollyhock seeds for the secret santa swap! My lamb's ear plants died because I transplanted them badly I guess. So I now get a chance to bring them back! I am excited to try out the dahlia seeds as well as I have never grown dahlias from seed. Love them ALL! Thanks for your generosity and the kind wishes!!!

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    13 years ago

Barb sent me some awesomely packaged cuttings and a great selection of seeds. She is super generous and a wonderful trader!

Blessings,
    Angela

• lily55rjw
    12 years ago

Just recieved a card, purple coneflowers, and toad lillies from Barb for the Secret Santa RR swap. Thank you so much Barb!!!

Randi Jo

P.S. This past summer, I did a trade with Barb, cannot believe I didn't post an R&R for her yet... She is a terrific communicater, generous seed swapper, and a good friend! Will be more than happy to do more trades with her!!!

• redthreaddiy
    12 years ago

Got some datura moonflower seeds from Barb from the Secret Santa swap. Thanks!!! Will def. have to sow these next spring!

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Thank you Barb for being a part of the Secret Santa Swap on the Round Robin.

She sent me the lovliest card and some super terrific seeds!!

Merry Christmas and THANK YOU SO MUCH! :0)
    vina

• Margie Crawford
    12 years ago

Barb sent some nice seeds for the Secret Santa Swap - thank you Barb! Margie

• pumkingal
    12 years ago

Thanks for the seeds in the secret santa swap merry christmas,, Lisa

• aggiebee
    12 years ago

Thank you Barb for sending me white columbine and purple morning glory seeds in the Secret Santa swap!

• ruthz
    12 years ago

Thank you Barb for sharing your seeds and the beautiful wreath card in the Secret Santa swap.
    It was also nice that you posted a thank you this summer letting me know how much you liked the the JMG's I sent in the 2010 SSS.
    Merry Christmas to your and your family.

• clc70
    12 years ago

Thanks Barb for sharing seeds and a nice christmas card with me in the secret santa swap. I look forward to planting these, connie.

• smitties
    12 years ago

Super Secret Santa!!! Thanks for the card and seeds. Margo

Sponsored
SK Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Loudoun County's Top Kitchen & Bath Designer I Best of Houzz 2014-2022