Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
annie_nh

Posted by solana z5a NH (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 14, 06 at 18:13

My first GW trade buddy back in 2000-01, Annie's generous, gracious and funny. Hosts much beloved plant swaps each Spring & Fall.

Unconditionally recommended.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: annie_nh

Annie's plant swaps are wonderful and well worth the drive. Sadly, I miss many since I am far away. My gardens are filled with Annie's swap event perennials.

Chervil2

o

Annie was my first trade, too. Kiss Me Over the Garden Gate. I'll never forget (smile). We trade often or just visit via email. She's a wonderful trader...

o

Annie is a great trader. She is very polite, answered all my emails, sent an ample amount, plus extras and sent them quickly. I would definitely trade with her again. Eileen

o

I have to agree with everyone else! She is absolutley wonderful! I received her end of our trade today and was very impressed in everyway! I would recommend her to anyone, and I would love to trade with her again in the future!Thanks Anne!~Angie:D

o

Just completed a wonderful seed trade with Annie -- I'd trade with her again anytime!

o

Just finished a lovely trade with Annie. Looking forward to my gentians! Highly recommended.

o

Just finished a wonderful trade with Annie. I'm also one of the lucky recipients of her Gentian seeds and can't wait to start sowing them. Thanks for trading with me.

Maria

o

Had a great trade with Annie. She is very generous and a good communicator.

o

I didnt trade with Annie but did a sasbe. She also sent me a lovely bunch of seeds to try out. I hope to trade with her down the road.

o

annie was kind enough to trade with me (through holidays and storm-induced power outages): she sent VERY generous amounts of interesting seeds that i can't wait to grow. i would trade again anytime. thanks, annie.
janine

o

• Posted by ruthz DFW/TX (My Page) on
    Thu, Jan 13, 11 at 14:39

I agree with above "She is very generous and a good communicator".
She sent double our trade and I received them super fast, even thou the Northeast is having a lot of snowstorms.
A pleasure to trade with. Thank you Annie.

o

I just completed a trade with Annie... as others have said, she's a great communicator and very generous!! A wonderful trader and I'd definitely trade again!

Thanks Annie!

o

It was a real pleasure trading with Annie! Great correspondence plus an abundance of interesting, quality seeds. Even a blizzard doesn't prevent her from shipping quickly. I look forward to trading with her again in the future. Wish I lived closer so I could check out her plant swap too.

o

Annie was super generous and easy to trade with. Thanks it was a great experience.
-weebay

o

Monkey Bread
Prep time: 25 minutes Start to finish: 1 hour 30 Minutes
3/4 cup of granulated sugar 1/2 cup butter or marg.
2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon 3/4 cup packed brown
4 cans(7.5 0z each) Pillsbury sugar
refrigerated biscuits
1. GREASE or spray 12 cup bundit cake pan.

2. MIX granulated sugar and cinnamon in 1-gallon bag.
Cut each biscuit into quarters.
Shake quarters in bag to coat: place in pan.
Mix butter and brown sugar; pour over biscuit pieces.
3. Bake at 350 F. for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden
brown. Cool 5 minutes. Turn upside down. Serve warm.

o

Thanks for another lovely trade!

o

Had a great trade with Annie. I highly recommend her

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here