Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
kamiljablo

Posted by kerai z8 SC (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 12, 08 at 18:59

I did a Plant trade with Kamil. Sent me all the things promised (and more) nicely packaged and labeled! Will trade again anytime!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: kamiljablo

Kamil was incredible to deal with in trading. You can be sure if you're doing a plant trade with her that her communication and follow through is impeccable. She hadn't taken cuttings before and send me near perfect cuttings. I gave some suggestions on how I do things, and she sent them out when I ask at the beginning of the week and even asked if it was okay to take the cuttings the night before she put it in the mail first thing the next morning. I was truly impressed. Thank you for the great communication and trade, Kamil. If everyone had this good of communication and follow through, I don't think any traders would ever be disappointed in their trades!

Blessings,
Angela

o

I am overdue in this... I traded plants with Kamil not too long ago. Kamil was very generous and prompt with his end. Plants arrived safe and in a timely manner. Kamil also sent me huckleberry and goji berry seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much for thinking of me!!! Hope to trade again in the future when it's a little bit more warmer!!!

o

Kamil sent to us in the secret santa swap, that was so sweet!!! it was nice that someone was thinking of us! :') and she was very generous!! thank you so much!! ~Medo

o

Rec'd tons & tons of seeds in the Secret Santa RR. WOW!

o

Thank you Kamil for haveing me on your nice list for the secret santa swap. I wish you have a wonderful christmas and happy new year!

o

Kamil and I traded in November. Very good trade -- actually, I feel like I didn't send enough. We are set to make another trade now.

o

Another very good trade with Kamil. Very prompt in getting items out. Very healthy plants/bulbs.

o

Kamil just did a very fine job of hosting a great round robin seed swap - "Edible Flowers." He provided lots of information about a variety of edible plants. Kamil kept everyone well informed, and I personally received a great selection of terrific seeds. This was a really good swap and I hope Kamil decides to do it again.

o

I had Kamil as a swap partner. He send a wonderful and very thought out box. I definately would swap with him again.

o
RE: swap

Kamil hosted an Edible Flower swap. He did a great job, I hope he hosts another swap.

o

Kamil sent carefully packed, well labeled plants and sent more then I expected. I'd trade with him again anytime.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here