Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
godsgarden9

Posted by columbine21 zone 6 , IL (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 25, 09 at 19:18

Willy did a great job hosting the Fresh Back to School Swap!

Rebekah

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: godsgarden9

I so totally agree he did a marvelous job and boy did he give me wonderful seeds to grow and share too thank you ever so much what a great package to get at this time of the year,, and he is very friendly with good advise,, Lisa God Bless You.

o

I highly recommend Willy for future seed swaps. He did a great job hosting the Back to School Swap. Clear instructions, helpful to those needing help, good posted updates and the seeds were thoughtfuly distributed. I hope he keeps hosting. I would trade with him again in the future.

o

Willy did a great job of hosting the New years swap~I got some great veggies~

Thank you for hosting!

o

Willy did a great New Year Swap and I got a generous number of seed packets with a good variety. I received quite a few extras as well. I look forward to future trades.

o

Thanks Willy, for hosting the Everything 2012 New Years Fresh Seed Swap! You did a great job and it was a great swap! Major thanks to all who joined in as well! - Willy, I definitely consider you a GardenWeb asset! My friend, I'd trade with you any ol' time!

o

Thanks again, Willy! Specifically, for hosting the New Back to School-Fall 2012 Fresh Seed Swap! Thanks for the generous, fun variety of seeds (as usual) and all your effort! Again,...you are definitely a true GW asset! A blessed Christmas and new year to you and yours! :)

o

Wonderful host! He did a great job hosting this year's Back to School Swap.(Had to be a lot of work) He gave very clear instructions and the seeds were thoughtfully distributed. I will definitely participate in his swaps in the future.

o

Thank you again Willy for another great Back to School Seed Swap. I have been a participant in your swaps for 4 years now and you have never let me down.. always happy with what you send!! Have a fantastic Christmas and New Year!

Cindy

o

A very dedicated and thoughtful host. Always happy to see that Willy is hosting another swap. Thanks again!

o

Last Saturday I received a great package of seeds sent by Willy as part of the 2012 Back to School Swap. They included many I am very excited to grow. Willie was a great host and chose good varieties for me to grow.Thanks to all who sent seeds. My package had a lot of seeds from 7servant7. An extra thanks for the great varieties you sent that I ended up receiving. (Kinda wondering if it is godsgarden9/willy in disguise)

o

I received my package from Willie's seed swap today and I agree, he was a wonderful host. I would definitely join another one of his swaps anyday! :)

o

I am a regular participant in Willy's Back to School Swap. He is a wonderful, caring host who works hard to see that everyone is happy with their returns. I highly recommend participating in his swaps.

o

I look forward to Willy's Round Robin swaps. Always get great seeds. Highly recommend him as a host for these events.

o

This was my first time in one of Willy's swaps, the 2014 New Years-Everything Goes Fresh Seed Swap, and it was great! With so many participants and so many seeds, he did a terrific job of sending out a great assortment of seeds in my package. I'll definitely want to join in another!
Thanks!,
Betsy

o

Another great annual New Years Swap hosted by Willy. He did a great job and I would gladly join again. Thanks, Jen

o

Thanks so much for hosting "New Years Swap 2014"! I always love your RR swaps,...,they always totally rock! Looking forward to the next one. :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here