Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
columbine21

godsgarden9

columbine21
14 years ago

Willy did a great job hosting the Fresh Back to School Swap!

Rebekah

Comments (19)

• pumkingal
    14 years ago

I so totally agree he did a marvelous job and boy did he give me wonderful seeds to grow and share too thank you ever so much what a great package to get at this time of the year,, and he is very friendly with good advise,, Lisa God Bless You.

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    13 years ago

I highly recommend Willy for future seed swaps. He did a great job hosting the Back to School Swap. Clear instructions, helpful to those needing help, good posted updates and the seeds were thoughtfuly distributed. I hope he keeps hosting. I would trade with him again in the future.

• fearadyn
    13 years ago

Willy did a great job of hosting the New years swap~I got some great veggies~

Thank you for hosting!

• mavis07
    13 years ago

Willy did a great New Year Swap and I got a generous number of seed packets with a good variety. I received quite a few extras as well. I look forward to future trades.

• cryptid
    12 years ago

Thanks Willy, for hosting the Everything 2012 New Years Fresh Seed Swap! You did a great job and it was a great swap! Major thanks to all who joined in as well! - Willy, I definitely consider you a GardenWeb asset! My friend, I'd trade with you any ol' time!

• cryptid
    11 years ago

Thanks again, Willy! Specifically, for hosting the New Back to School-Fall 2012 Fresh Seed Swap! Thanks for the generous, fun variety of seeds (as usual) and all your effort! Again,...you are definitely a true GW asset! A blessed Christmas and new year to you and yours! :)

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    11 years ago

Wonderful host! He did a great job hosting this year's Back to School Swap.(Had to be a lot of work) He gave very clear instructions and the seeds were thoughtfully distributed. I will definitely participate in his swaps in the future.

• alwaysagarden
    11 years ago

Thank you again Willy for another great Back to School Seed Swap. I have been a participant in your swaps for 4 years now and you have never let me down.. always happy with what you send!! Have a fantastic Christmas and New Year!

Cindy

• gee_oh_nyc
    11 years ago

A very dedicated and thoughtful host. Always happy to see that Willy is hosting another swap. Thanks again!

• naturegirl_2007 5B SW Michigan
    11 years ago

Last Saturday I received a great package of seeds sent by Willy as part of the 2012 Back to School Swap. They included many I am very excited to grow. Willie was a great host and chose good varieties for me to grow.Thanks to all who sent seeds. My package had a lot of seeds from 7servant7. An extra thanks for the great varieties you sent that I ended up receiving. (Kinda wondering if it is godsgarden9/willy in disguise)

• domesticdiana
    11 years ago

I received my package from Willie's seed swap today and I agree, he was a wonderful host. I would definitely join another one of his swaps anyday! :)

• drippy
    11 years ago

I am a regular participant in Willy's Back to School Swap. He is a wonderful, caring host who works hard to see that everyone is happy with their returns. I highly recommend participating in his swaps.

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    10 years ago

I look forward to Willy's Round Robin swaps. Always get great seeds. Highly recommend him as a host for these events.

• Ruby_Dog
    10 years ago

This was my first time in one of Willy's swaps, the 2014 New Years-Everything Goes Fresh Seed Swap, and it was great! With so many participants and so many seeds, he did a terrific job of sending out a great assortment of seeds in my package. I'll definitely want to join in another!
    Thanks!,
    Betsy

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    10 years ago

Another great annual New Years Swap hosted by Willy. He did a great job and I would gladly join again. Thanks, Jen

• cryptid
    10 years ago

Thanks so much for hosting "New Years Swap 2014"! I always love your RR swaps,...,they always totally rock! Looking forward to the next one. :)

• Pmb2005
    9 years ago

Fall Spectacular 2014

Lots of common mixes and unknowns. Packs labeled saffron that were actually safflowers, that you can get as bird food. Grapefruit and pomegranate seeds? Come on now! The bubble mailer I received wasn't nearly as fat as the one I sent. That was disappointing. There were some interesting packs of seed but not enough to bring me back to another one of Willy's Swaps. Be weary of this one, it looks like he has an ebay seed store too.

Other interesting reviews of Willy
    http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/brug/msg0808224027170.html

There is also a review of Willy using his name 7servant7 on DG, but I can't include that link here. Makes you wonder how many other names he's using.

Here is a link that might be useful: Willy's ebay store

This post was edited by pmb2005 on Wed, Dec 31, 14 at 11:21

• cryptid
    9 years ago

All I can say is, I haven't had any problems with Willy as yet, so,...I'm still "in" at this point.

Sponsored
Cellko Construction Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
Licensed General Contractor Serving Loudoun County