Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
proudgm_03

msbatt

proudgm_03
16 years ago

Great trader. We had trouble with the mail but she persevered! I would gladly trade again. Thanks.

Comments (11)

• peanut01
    14 years ago

I sent her 4 Amorphallus Paeanifollious bulbs as well as a P.Ceaerula 'Clear Sky' cutting. The first package she stated that she sent got lost in the mail. I have received over 100 packages this year between ebay and trades. She still emails me back, but is too busy to send the package at this time I guess.

I am never too busy for commitments that I make and wish more people could live to this standard. At this time I really don't care if I receive the 4 cuttings or not. I am just tired of candy coating emails to her so I am done with this trade which started April 28th, 2009

I understand others have had great luck with this trader but it bothers me to see her actvely trading on the forum without address her prior commitments to me.

Sincerely,
    Peanut01

• tsmith2579
    14 years ago

I sent her 3 Butterfly brugs, a musella lasiocarpa, 3 cranberry hibiscus, Xanthosoma sagittifolium and variegated Xanthosoma in early May. I have followed up a couple of times but I still haven't found a box in my mail box.

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

sent me a beautiful brug cutting in exchange for seeds from her want list-- boy, i am the winner here! the cutting is thicker than my thumb! sent promptly an well packed too. thank you so much!

• DionKar333
    12 years ago

Mail was a bit late, but thats because she was busy with a number of events. When I did get my package, it was a very thick brug, and tons of seeds of various daturas. I actually have more than I know what to do with, so msbatt is crazy generous with her seeds. Very nice correspondence, and great quality plants.

• christinmk z5b eastern WA
    12 years ago

Well I had nice trade with Judith/msbatt! She was easy to work with, thoughtful, and was nice to chat with. PLUS she sent me a seed item I had been wanting (carefully packaged) super fast! Would trade with msbatt again.
    Thanks Judith!
    CMK (Christin)

• buturfliis_mom
    12 years ago

Just finished up a great generous seed trade with Judith. She was prompt, and kept me well informed. I would definitely trade again...

• mamagnome
    11 years ago

msbatt sent a VERY generous SASBE to my daughter and I. Super nice, would trade with any day :)

• pdsavage
    11 years ago

Got my seeds thank you

• wispfox
    10 years ago

Did a trade with Judith, which went well even though the post office lost the first package she sent. Got some brug cuttings which were already rooted, some black gamecock iris which I had wanted very much, and some passiflora cuttings (as the original rooted ones were lost in the mail).

Thank you so much!

• valeriepa
    10 years ago

I had a wonderful trade with Judith. She saw I was looking or a certain seed and not getting responses. This kind woman reached out to me and sent me a rooted cutting, packaged well and is currently thriving under my grow lights. All she asked for in exchange were a few seeds.
    Hope I can do the same for someone in the future-such an act of kindness.

• lovesblooms
    10 years ago

Judith sent me multiple rooted cuttings of a plant I wanted very much along with some seeds--they're all doing well in the greenhouse for the winter. All she asked for were some seeds in return. Very personable and I'd be glad to trade again.

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner