Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mrbrownthumb

firegurl

mrbrownthumb
17 years ago

I got an e-mail from her asking if I would trade a common houseplant I had on my list for some bulbs of hers. I explained to her that she could probably pick the plant up for 3.00 at HD and that it wouldn't really be an even trade, but she said she really wanted the plant.

So we traded. She not only sent the bulbs she promised but some cool seeds along with it. I hope the plant grows and grows and brings her years of enjoyment. Thanks for the awesome trade.

Comments (29)

• weeds105
    17 years ago

Danielle is a great trader. She is very polite, answered all my emails, sent a generous amount and sent them quickly. I would definitely trade with her again. Eileen

• roflol
    17 years ago

I also found trading with Danielle to be a positive experience. Great communication, very quickly sent, very generous. Hope to trade with again. :-)

• kilngod
    17 years ago

Just completed a great trade with her. Wonderful trader & I'd trade with her again anytime.

--Tina

• jlynn
    17 years ago

Awesome trader! Generous and understanding with this newbie.

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

Danielle is a really good trader. I always enjoy trading with her - she is fair and generous and very nice to boot !

• west_texas_peg
    17 years ago

She has a very generous heart, thank you for sharing your wealth of seeds with me!

Peggy

• karyn1
    17 years ago

I did a trade with Danielle a few weeks ago. She sent me so many great extras! I'd trade with her again anytime.
    Karyn

• roxy_girl
    17 years ago

Great trader, would trade with her again in a heart beat! 2 green thumbs up!

RG

• rickjames
    17 years ago

firegurl rocks. Very generous and very pleasant person.

• flumpy
    17 years ago

X-cellent trader..timely, exact, generous...what more can I say, she's on fire true to her name.
    Thanks for the awsome bulbs and herbs. I'd trade with you anytime!

• countrypumkin
    17 years ago

I just finished a trade with Danielle, it was excellent. She's a great trader!:)
    Thanks
    Joan

• amyinms
    16 years ago

I traded with Danielle too and she was so nice!! It was a pleasure to get to "meet" her

Amy in MS

• marywantsagarden
    16 years ago

Danielle is a great trader and very generous, id definately trade with her again!!

• kilngod
    16 years ago

Another great trade with Firegurl. Highly recommend her, great trader all around.

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Firegurl is totally awesome! I really appreciate the great trade I had with her! She is incredibly easy to work with, and is very generous! And she ships so fast!!Thank you so much for a wonderful trade, Danielle!

• chrystallake_2007
    16 years ago

Received a very nice trade from Danielle, fast and friendly.
    Thanks Danielle
    Melanie

• yesohyes
    16 years ago

I don't remember if I had written this in another thread but firegurl is a very good trader!

• vbuff
    16 years ago

Received a great SASBE from Danielle. It was a generous amount of seed, sent promptly, and with great communication. Thanks so much Danielle!

• krazyaroider
    15 years ago

Just completed a trade of Aroid tubers w/ Danielle. I am satisfied and think Danielle is a very nice person to trade with.
    Thank you and sorry about the slow communication - I will keep you in mind regarding future trades.
    Gerry aka Krazy Aroider

• cryptid
    13 years ago

My first trade with Firegurl;...totally terrific! She sent her seeds quickly, well protected and in quite generous quantity! I highly recommend Danielle as a GW trader! Plus, she labels her seeds very well with excellent printing!

• kilngod
    13 years ago

Yet another great Seed trade with Firegurl (earlier in July).... would trade again anytime, and I obviously do so with some regularity.

:)

Highly recommend, of course.

• greenvillelisa
    13 years ago

Firegurl was very helpful and generous with the seeds. They were labeled and packaged nicely, and I highly recommend trading with her!

• cryptid
    13 years ago

Another fab trade with Danielle! Generous to a fault, as always,...seeds well protected and labeled,...friendly and easy to get along with. A total asset to our big, wonderful GW community! - Thanks again, firegurl! :)

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Just completed an awesome seed trade with Danielle! Fast emails...fast shipping! Even a wonderful surprise! Would trade with again anytime. Thanks again and Happy Sowing! :) vina

• debi
    13 years ago

I just finished a trade with Danielle, Great trader, Fast speedy delivery, great packaging, everything labeled and and extra package that was a WONDERFUL surprise of one of my wants,,,, I wouls certainly trade with her again..
    Debi

• p-piper
    13 years ago

Danielle is a great trader. Very nice and generous with her seed. Sent her end quickly and well packaged with wonderful little extras. Thanks for such a great trade. Looking forward to trading again.

• DionKar333
    12 years ago

Danielle is simply wonderful! Very fast shipping, and quick, extremely pleasant email correspondence. I traded her valerian for some salvia apiana, and the seeds were amazing quality, and I have tons of them! She even threw in a free pack of zebra tomato seeds! Absolutely amazing to trade with.

• SusanC
    10 years ago

Just completed a nice trade with Danielle and would definitely trade again. Thanks, Danielle!

• lorabell_gw
    10 years ago

Thank you very much for the blue flowering milkweed trade. Special thanks for the extras seeds sent, the echinacea variety I don't have and can 't wait to grow. A very positive trade..appreciate it. Laura. Lorabell

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner