Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
west_texas_peg

debbiep

west_texas_peg
17 years ago

My garden would be bare if there was no debbiep! Wonderful lady!

Peggy

Comments (115)

• west_texas_peg
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Another great trade...appreciate the seeds, Debbie!

Peggy

• dcarpenter
    14 years ago

Just completed a trade with Debbie. Wonderful plants and wonderful extras. Would love to trade again with her. I love her unusual plants.

• dcarpenter
    14 years ago

Just completed another wonderful trade with Debbie. Great plants, great person, awesome bonus plants. Can't wait to trade with her again. Thanks Debbie!

Darlene

• dcarpenter
    14 years ago

Another great trade with Debbie! She has the greatest selection of plants and always sends something really cool as a bonus. Can't wait for the next trade! Thanks again Debbie!

Darlene

• dcj24
    13 years ago

I just completed a great trade with Debbie and can't wait to trade again.
    -Donnisha

• piksi_hk
    13 years ago

Completed my trade with Debbie, and it went very well. She even sent a bonus plant!

• lynnfrazer
    13 years ago

Love TRading with Debbie! Thank you for the rootbeer plant!!!!

• dcarpenter
    13 years ago

Debbie is a great trader! We just completed another trade. I love her suprise boxes. It's always something that she knows I don't already have and would want. Can't wait for the next trade.

• tsmith2579
    13 years ago

This was our second trade. Debbie is a great trader. Thanks, Debbie. I can hardly wait until Lady in Red blooms next year. I highly recommend her as a trading partner to anyone.

• carrlinesue
    13 years ago

Debbie is a great person to trade with, prompt and communication is great

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Just another GWer in a long line of great swaps with Debbie. Emails were fast and friendly. Mailed quick too. Sent healthy plants...just an all around great trade!! Thanks so much Debbie and hope mine grow well for you!! Happy Growing! vina

• dcarpenter
    13 years ago

Debbie and I just completed another wonderful trade! My gardens would be bare without her and her beautiful plants. Her collection is awesome. I never know what she's going to send and I can't wait to open the box. Thank you for your generosity, Debbie!

Darlene

• Virginia
    13 years ago

Just had a very nice trade with Debbie. Plants arrived in perfect condition.

• suecirish
    13 years ago

I had a very nice trade with Debbie. She is a good trader - considerate, generous and reliable. Plants arrived in good condition and they are already thriving in the garden.

• sherrih
    13 years ago

I did a plant trade with debbiep. Could not ask for better in every department. Would trade with her any time. Thanks again
    sherrih

• redthreaddiy
    13 years ago

I received my trade from debbiep in record-time! She was very generous with what she sent and she's really nice.

The plants arrived in excellent shape for the season and I have already planted them. Can't wait until next spring to see them in bloom! Thanks!!!

• beauswatch
    13 years ago

Great Trader and Extremely Generous. Would love to trade with her a lot more in the future. Thanks so much!

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

had a great trade with debbie-- very generous with the size of the chunk of plants she sent and a surprise too :) thanks so much!

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

and just had another! thanks again for the trade!

• threas
    13 years ago

Thank you for the great trade, Debbie!

Theresa

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

I just completed a trade with Debbie... wonderful communication, generous cuttings, and fast delivery! Thank you Debbie!!

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Just completed another great trade with Debbie. Even sent a wonderful "extra" surprise. Looking forward to many more trades in the future. Happy Growing! vina :)

• brambleoak
    13 years ago

FANTASTIC trade with debbiep! Would swap with her anytime. Thanks so much!

• Margie Crawford
    13 years ago

Just finished a great trade. Friendly communication, generous trader and a nice extra. Thanks Debbie!

• GawdinFever
    13 years ago

Just completed our trade. Awesome communication, fast mailer, and she sent extras! I would trade with her anytime!

gawdinfever

• at2bells
    13 years ago

Just completed a great trade with Debbie (and a really great first trade!). Great communication and prompt shipping. I would love to trade with Debbie again in the future!

• ruthz
    12 years ago

Just finished another great trade with Debbie. Good communication, unusual seeds and extra's.

• kimka
    12 years ago

Just finished a great trade with Debbie. She was very generous as well as patient. I didn't want to send new divisions until I was sure they had built a good root structure, but she had no problem waiting on me. She sent a lot of plant in return.

• irishdescended
    12 years ago

Whoo hoo! I just got some seeds I had been looking for a long time. A very unique and great seed trade. Thank you Debbie!

• oregongardengal
    12 years ago

Very nice person to trade with and would trade with her again :-)

• sunshine98
    12 years ago

I just recieved my end of the trade with debbiep and she's VERY GENEROUS!!! She was not hard to please and was very communicative & friendly. Her plants arrived in great condition and wonderful roots!!! I am VERY happy and hope to trade with her in the future. Thank-you debbiep!!!! I recommend her highly!!!! AAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++++

sunshine98

• hdibikerchick
    12 years ago

I've got to say that YES Debbie is a wonderful person with wonderful plants too!!! She is very generous and eager to please. Definitely an A+++++++

• oregongardengal
    12 years ago

Just completed another trade with Debbie and am again doing the 'happy dance'! Rose arrived in great condition with a added bonus of some flowering spring bulbs... Thanks Debbie!

• Joel Morris
    12 years ago

Debbie is one of the greatest people on GardenWeb. We hadn't even finished one trade and she posted another and it was a plant I wanted and she said fine and both trades went as smooth as silk. Debbie, you're the best, Joel.

• retsec
    12 years ago

Had another great trade with Debbie in May. As usual she sent lots that were well packaged and sent quickly. Looking to trade again in the next few day.

• retsec
    12 years ago

Just had another trade with debbiep. As usual, sent quickly and well packaged.

• crackingtheconcrete
    12 years ago

Very happy with a seed trade I just completed with Debbie. She was very generous and sent extras off my wants list. I appreciate that so much :)

• sherrih
    12 years ago

Just finished my 3rd trade with Debbie. What a wonder person to trade with. Hope I get to trade with her again. thanks for the awesome trades.
    Sherri

• clc70
    12 years ago

Did a trade with Debbie some time back. She was great to trade with. Received some great seed. Would trade with again.

• cashclan
    11 years ago

Just finished up a WONDERFUL trade with Debbie. Plants arrived in perfect condition. I Will GLADLY trade with her again ANY time!!!

• ladebugz
    11 years ago

Debbie is awesome. Always prompt, everything packaged well and labeled. Very generous. The very reason why I love GW!!

• punkin56
    11 years ago

Had a great trade with debbiep, very quick to get my seeds out and a nice person as well. Would certainly trade again.

• ruthz
    11 years ago

Another great trade with Debbie.

• RetiredFlorida
    11 years ago

Completed a nice trade with Debbie today. She included a little something extra, unexpected. Thanks Debbie, look forward to more trading.

This post was edited by RetiredFlorida on Sat, Jan 26, 13 at 0:10

• muneca_fl
    10 years ago

Just completed a trade with Debbie, a really good package, well protected and a lot of seeds, very generous.

• wispfox
    10 years ago

Just traded with Debbie! Got a couple of bunches of chenille plant, which are adorable and just what I wanted. Fabulous trader. :)

• LullabyF360
    10 years ago

This review is coming late, but I am trying to catch up on my reviews

She is great. Highly recommended.

• RetiredFlorida
    10 years ago

Just finished our 2nd trade and as usual Debbie was prompt and sent healthy plants. Always a pleasure.

Darren

• wispfox
    10 years ago

Just did a trade with Debbie, and got lovely plants! Very nice. :)

• lavenderpyly
    10 years ago

I just did a trade with Debbiep everithing was on time nicely pack. Very happy to trade with her.

Sponsored
WM Design Studio, LLC.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
Loudoun County's Skilled Residential Architect | 4X Best of Houzz!