Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
debbiep

Posted by west_texas_peg z7b TX (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 14, 06 at 20:52

My garden would be bare if there was no debbiep! Wonderful lady!

Peggy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: debbiep

I agree that debbiep is great.

Jackie

o

I just got my trade from Debbie! Thanks so much for the great trade!

Deb

o

Debbie is a wonderful person and always extremely generous in her trades. She was my first GW trade last year when I joined and we still trade. I consider her a friend.

Jean
recipesaver2

o

Debbie & I did our first trade a while back. We like a lot of the same uncommon plants and now just send each other seeds that we think the other would like when we get them. She's a great person to trade seeds and emails with.
Karyn

o

I just completed a trade with Debbie, it was a very pleasant and smooth transaction. I'm looking forward to our next trade.

o

Very friendly gal and excellent to trade with! Seeds were sent very quickly!

o

I just had a very nice trade with Debbie.

o

I just completed my first trade with debbiep, and hope we get the chance to do it again. Very generous also. : )

o

Just completed a trade with Debbie. Nicely labled seeds. Friendly emails. Prompt delivery. Look forward to trading again. Thanks.

o

Just completed another trade with debbiep. Very nicely packaged, fast ship. A+++

o

I just completed a trade with Debbie and she is great! She sent me some really nice bonus seeds and is a very nice person to deal with!Thanks again Debbie! ~Angie

o

just completed another trade with debbie! i love to trade with her! i would definately recommend her to anyone!! she a great trader! always nice and prompt! and has nice stuff!! love the bonuses! :')) can't wait till the next trade!! LOL

o

I love to trade with Debbie, she is always generous and has great seeds. Will trade anytime. ibartoo

o

I traded with Debbie long while ago but have in no way forgotten her kindness, generosity and our nice trade.

Look forward to future trades,
Katie
GW: katie88

o

she seems to answer when no one else does!! LOL and my goodness this woman is so cool!! she has the awesomest stuff!! believe me!! and it always sprouts! the only thing is, talla (my little girl) loves to look at her page when i'm breezing over to see if she has anything new! LOL :')) the dogs- she has cute ones!! LOL
but i'd recomend trading with her anyday and always love trading with her, she's always friendly and fast!! never lets me down! :')

o

ok i just traded with debbie again, just got my trade, LOL and of course she had just what i wanted and gave me bonuses! WOO HOO!! LOL gotta love this!! she is so generous and just sweet!! i will recomend her to anyone!! i love trading with debbie!! and of course ya know i will keep trading with her!! :')) **huge smile**

o

i just got my seeds from debbie! omgosh!! LOL how sweet!! LOL i love trading with her!! :')) she always sends me the coolest things!! :')) thanks!! your the so very awesome :'))!!

o

Just got my envelope from Debbie! She was very generous and sent bonus seeds too. Thanks so much!!!

o

thanks for the great trade!!

o

Just completed a trade with Debbie. She's a very generous trader, and loved the bonus seeds, too. Thanks for the wonderful trade. Can't wait to start sowing.

Maria

o

Great trader and an excellent resource!

o

• Posted by susanc Z9/Sunset 17 CA (My Page) on
    Wed, Mar 19, 08 at 12:56

Debbie is thoughtful, generous and prompt. I hope we can trade again. Thanks, Debbie!

o

Got some wonderful Morning Glory seeds from Debbie plus extras. She's a wonderful lady who understood and was patient and understanding about a mishap I had on my end. I look forward to making that up to her and arranging another trade with her :) Very highly recommend trading with her :)
Thanks Debbie, for the seeds and the understanding!

Kathy

o

man!! it tell ya, debbie sends you some of the coolest stuff!! i'm always so very happy!! thank you so very much!! :'))

o

I can't believe I didn't post anything here, after how we made at least 3 trades. Debbie, you know I think you're wonderful and hope we make lots more trades.
And Hi to you all fine friends in Swapland. :)

o

Just completed a great trade with Debbie. She sent me a lot of surprises in addition to the seeds we agreed on. Thanks, Debbie! Hope to trade again in the future.

Becky
ramazz

o

Just completed a great trade with Debbie. Great communication and prompt shipping. Would love to trade with Debbie anytime.

o

Yet another great trade with Debbie. I look forward to many more. : ) Darla

o

Just completed a trade. Wonderful communication and prompt shipping. Thanks, Ann.

o

Debbie is a great trader. I will trade with her anytime!She is very generous and very fast about sending her trades. Linda

o

Great trader! Seeds were packaged nicely and they arrived quickly.

Thanks Debbie!

o

WOW IS ALL I CAN SAY. IS SHE IS VERY FASTING SHIPPING,GOOD IN COMMUNICATING,VERY FRIENDLY, PACKAGES ARE VERY NEAT AND ARRIVE IN GREAT SHAPE. ONE VERY ORGANIZED TRADER! PLUS, SENDS NICE LITTLE EXTRAS WITH TRADES. THANKS AGAIN DEBBIE !!! Kevin (Potsey)p.s. Hope to trade with you in the future.

o

I traded with Debbie and she is great. Thanks so much!

o

DebbieP is one of the amazing GardenWebbers who helps make trading on this site so much fun!!!
:)
Recently got some *awesome* seeds in trade from debbiep.

She's prompt and also a very generous trader. I appreciated the bonus seeds she sent, which seem to have been selected just for my zone and my garden interests!!

Thanks so much for the wonderful trade. :)

o

Had a great trade with debbiep. She sent nice plants that were packaged well and she shipped quickly. Would trade again anytime.

o

I just traded with Debbie, how lucky for me! She sent her end very fast and even through in some really cool extras. She is so friendly too! Thank you so much! What a sweetie!
Sharon

o

Posted by urbanhula 10 (My Page) on
Tue, May 27, 08 at 13:29

Hi guys,
I just did a pretty big trade with debbiep and it went great! I got lots of seeds and some nice extra goodies
I hope I can trade with her again in the future

copied from another thread

o

Had another great trade with debbiep. She sent nice cuttings, plants (bonus), and seeds that were well packaged. Would trade anytime with her.

o

I just completed a trade for postage with Debbie. (Obviously, I was sending the postage.) Not only did she provide cuttings in extremely good condion, she very generously had me select seeds from her list that I wanted. She sent generous amounts of each of those seeds.

I am jealous of her garden -- the variety is overwhelming to me. However, I look forward to future trades and communications. (I hope I one day have something Debbie would like for her garden!)

o

Had another great trade with Debbie! she is the best! Thanks again! - Sharon

o

Hi

I recently traded again with Debbie. She is very courteous and comunicative and sent her part quickly.
She has many interesting and exotic seeds. She kindly
sent some extras with her trade. I recomend her highly!
Thanks so much, Debbie!

Francisco (cocomo)

o

Debbie is a trooper! Just completed 2 seed trades with her. The first one took 14 days in the mail. She sent me the seeds again in the second trade, of course the first shipment arrived the day after the 2nd set left her hands! I enjoy all my trades with Debbie.

Peggy

o

Just completed a trade with Debbie. She is a great trader.

o

I just completed my second trade with Debbie. I couldn't rate her higher. We traded a few weeks ago as well. Both trades went super smoothly. She is generous with her seeds, and her communication is terrific. I only wish every trader was as good. Keep it up. Thank You.

Drew

o

Debbie is awesome. She sends so many seeds and fast... I would highly recomend her. Very friendly and nice person... Tahnks Debbiue for wonderful seeds. Barb Rosepedal

o

I just received some great seeds from Debbie. I can't wait to try the pomegranate seeds she sent!
Alana

o

Another great trade with Debbie! Of course everything was just perfect!:)
Thanks Debbie!
~Angie

o

Just finished another great trade with Debbie. Such a friendly and generous trader. I look forward to many more trades. Thanks!

o

I did a trade with her as well. Great trade. Thanks a lot Debbie! (She's also the one who told me about this site!

o

I got a nice envelope of seeds from Debbie today- the "bonus" was every bit as nice as the trade!

o

Debbie help me get my start.Very great trader.

o

Thanks Debbie, for another great trade. She sent twice as many varieties than I asked for, not one of which I already had. I think she is gifted with ESP!

o

Just completed another great trade with Debbie...she sent some great seeds and for once I actually had something she WANTED LOL! Thanks Debbie...looking forward to our next trades.

Peggy

o

Received seeds from Debbie today. I don't know if I'm more excited about the seeds I asked for or the bonus packets she sent!! would trade with her anytime. Thanks, Debbie!

Janine

o

I see I'm not the first to trade with Debbie lol. It was like a little avalanche of packets when I turned the envelope upside down! She was very prompt and generous I can't wait to trade again.

o

I was looking for seeds, but thanks to Debbie I am the proud mother of a lemon grass stalk that is rooting on my kitchen windowsill as we speak! I'm thrilled! Thank you, Debbie!

o

I will trade with debbiep any time. She always sends great trades. Linda

o

Completed another "postage for seeds" trade with Debbie in November. She's a wonderful trader.

I must admit that I enjoy just reading her trade list. I can only hope to have something she wants one day.

You will certainly be pleased if you trade with Debbie.

o

I just had another great trade with Debbie. I can't think of anything else to say that hasn't been said, except... We want pictures this summer!

o

Thanks for the great! trade:-)and the bonus seeds.

Carrie

o

Hard to add to a thread like this!

Debbie sent a very generous amount of seeds and even managed to find a few seeds of something i had about given up on receiving in a trade. Thank-you Debbie!

o

This old world we live in is so small. I have made several trades with debbiep and have left with a whole lot more than I gave. Not only with the smooth trades we live only about 10 miles apart. Her dad worked for my dad for many years. If you are ever with in 50 of here you need to see debbiep's garden, simply beautiful. Will trade with her again and again.

o

Just received some bulbs from Debbie. Boy are they some big healthy bulbs. She sent extras and was packaged very nice. Hope to trade again in the future.
Thanks Debbie

o

Just completed a couple more trades with Debbie. Always a pleasure!

Sue G.

o

Just completed another trade with Debbie...I always look forward to trading with her.

Peggy

o

Another great trade...appreciate the seeds, Debbie!

Peggy

o

Just completed a trade with Debbie. Wonderful plants and wonderful extras. Would love to trade again with her. I love her unusual plants.

o

Just completed another wonderful trade with Debbie. Great plants, great person, awesome bonus plants. Can't wait to trade with her again. Thanks Debbie!

Darlene

o

Another great trade with Debbie! She has the greatest selection of plants and always sends something really cool as a bonus. Can't wait for the next trade! Thanks again Debbie!

Darlene

o

I just completed a great trade with Debbie and can't wait to trade again.
-Donnisha

o

Completed my trade with Debbie, and it went very well. She even sent a bonus plant!

o

Love TRading with Debbie! Thank you for the rootbeer plant!!!!

o

Debbie is a great trader! We just completed another trade. I love her suprise boxes. It's always something that she knows I don't already have and would want. Can't wait for the next trade.

o

This was our second trade. Debbie is a great trader. Thanks, Debbie. I can hardly wait until Lady in Red blooms next year. I highly recommend her as a trading partner to anyone.

o

Debbie is a great person to trade with, prompt and communication is great

o

Just another GWer in a long line of great swaps with Debbie. Emails were fast and friendly. Mailed quick too. Sent healthy plants...just an all around great trade!! Thanks so much Debbie and hope mine grow well for you!! Happy Growing! vina

o

Debbie and I just completed another wonderful trade! My gardens would be bare without her and her beautiful plants. Her collection is awesome. I never know what she's going to send and I can't wait to open the box. Thank you for your generosity, Debbie!

Darlene

o

Just had a very nice trade with Debbie. Plants arrived in perfect condition.

o

I had a very nice trade with Debbie. She is a good trader - considerate, generous and reliable. Plants arrived in good condition and they are already thriving in the garden.

o

I did a plant trade with debbiep. Could not ask for better in every department. Would trade with her any time. Thanks again
sherrih

o

I received my trade from debbiep in record-time! She was very generous with what she sent and she's really nice.

The plants arrived in excellent shape for the season and I have already planted them. Can't wait until next spring to see them in bloom! Thanks!!!

o

Great Trader and Extremely Generous. Would love to trade with her a lot more in the future. Thanks so much!

o

had a great trade with debbie-- very generous with the size of the chunk of plants she sent and a surprise too :) thanks so much!

o

and just had another! thanks again for the trade!

o

Thank you for the great trade, Debbie!

Theresa

o

I just completed a trade with Debbie... wonderful communication, generous cuttings, and fast delivery! Thank you Debbie!!

o

Just completed another great trade with Debbie. Even sent a wonderful "extra" surprise. Looking forward to many more trades in the future. Happy Growing! vina :)

o

FANTASTIC trade with debbiep! Would swap with her anytime. Thanks so much!

o

Just finished a great trade. Friendly communication, generous trader and a nice extra. Thanks Debbie!

o

Just completed our trade. Awesome communication, fast mailer, and she sent extras! I would trade with her anytime!

gawdinfever

o

Just completed a great trade with Debbie (and a really great first trade!). Great communication and prompt shipping. I would love to trade with Debbie again in the future!

o

Just finished another great trade with Debbie. Good communication, unusual seeds and extra's.

o

Just finished a great trade with Debbie. She was very generous as well as patient. I didn't want to send new divisions until I was sure they had built a good root structure, but she had no problem waiting on me. She sent a lot of plant in return.

o

Whoo hoo! I just got some seeds I had been looking for a long time. A very unique and great seed trade. Thank you Debbie!

o

Very nice person to trade with and would trade with her again :-)

o

I just recieved my end of the trade with debbiep and she's VERY GENEROUS!!! She was not hard to please and was very communicative & friendly. Her plants arrived in great condition and wonderful roots!!! I am VERY happy and hope to trade with her in the future. Thank-you debbiep!!!! I recommend her highly!!!! AAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++++

sunshine98

o

I've got to say that YES Debbie is a wonderful person with wonderful plants too!!! She is very generous and eager to please. Definitely an A+++++++

o

Just completed another trade with Debbie and am again doing the 'happy dance'! Rose arrived in great condition with a added bonus of some flowering spring bulbs... Thanks Debbie!

o

Debbie is one of the greatest people on GardenWeb. We hadn't even finished one trade and she posted another and it was a plant I wanted and she said fine and both trades went as smooth as silk. Debbie, you're the best, Joel.

o

Had another great trade with Debbie in May. As usual she sent lots that were well packaged and sent quickly. Looking to trade again in the next few day.

o

Just had another trade with debbiep. As usual, sent quickly and well packaged.

o

Very happy with a seed trade I just completed with Debbie. She was very generous and sent extras off my wants list. I appreciate that so much :)

o

Just finished my 3rd trade with Debbie. What a wonder person to trade with. Hope I get to trade with her again. thanks for the awesome trades.
Sherri

o

Did a trade with Debbie some time back. She was great to trade with. Received some great seed. Would trade with again.

o

Just finished up a WONDERFUL trade with Debbie. Plants arrived in perfect condition. I Will GLADLY trade with her again ANY time!!!

o

Debbie is awesome. Always prompt, everything packaged well and labeled. Very generous. The very reason why I love GW!!

o

Had a great trade with debbiep, very quick to get my seeds out and a nice person as well. Would certainly trade again.

o

• Posted by ruthz 8a dfw texas (My Page) on
    Wed, Nov 7, 12 at 19:00

Another great trade with Debbie.

o

Completed a nice trade with Debbie today. She included a little something extra, unexpected. Thanks Debbie, look forward to more trading.

This post was edited by RetiredFlorida on Sat, Jan 26, 13 at 0:10

o

Just completed a trade with Debbie, a really good package, well protected and a lot of seeds, very generous.

o

Just traded with Debbie! Got a couple of bunches of chenille plant, which are adorable and just what I wanted. Fabulous trader. :)

o

This review is coming late, but I am trying to catch up on my reviews

She is great. Highly recommended.

o

Just finished our 2nd trade and as usual Debbie was prompt and sent healthy plants. Always a pleasure.

Darren

o

Just did a trade with Debbie, and got lovely plants! Very nice. :)

o

I just did a trade with Debbiep everithing was on time nicely pack. Very happy to trade with her.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here