Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kellysgarden

corgicorner

kellysgarden
17 years ago

awesome person to trade with. he is probably my favorite person on the gw. he is very funny and wonderful to talk to. stay cool al, your friend kelly

Comments (15)

• ladybarber101
    17 years ago

Definately a great person to talk with. The Brug cuttings you sent me are wonderful. If you ever want to do some trading with me for anything please get in touch! Dont let that colder weather get to you Al Im sendin some sunshine your way direct from Jax.
    Merry Christmas Al
    Donna / Ladybarber101

• hummingbirddaisy
    17 years ago

I would have to say exactly what has already been said. You are a hoot to chat with and the brug cuttings you sent me are doing WONDERFUL!I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Thanks Al,
    Tina

• luvsgrtdanes
    17 years ago

Al is one of the best!!! âº

• medontdo
    16 years ago

i'd have to agree with everyone up there! very fast! generous! and must have a list of who he's gonna send the seeds to when they are ready! LOL cuz he remembered me months later! LOL and just sweet! ;')) generous and i just like him! although i never knew al was a him, LOL i would so recommend him to everyone! if ya don't wanna trade, your seriously missing out!! :'))

• gnomey
    15 years ago

Wonderful trader! I will gladly trade with Al any time.

• karendee
    15 years ago

Great Trader, sends nice stuff and gives great instructions!

Would trade again!
    Karen

• aunt_lou
    15 years ago

Ditto to everything said above! I really enjoyed trading with Al and hope to again in the future. Great communicator, fast, courteous, generous, and the plants are very healthy---all of this and he has a great sense of humor too!---what more could you want?!!! :)

aunt_lou
    Sandra

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Responded to a SASBE offer for Ruella cuttings from Al, what can I say? I'm TICKLED with the cuttings and the extras!

Kathy

• audrey_gw
    13 years ago

Just got some nice cuttings from Al.

• wispfox
    12 years ago

Al is a fabulous person to do SASBE with, both because he provided detailed instructions when I mentioned unfamiliarity with begonias, and because he gave me an extra to play with. As a bonus surprise, there were also some other seeds in there, too!

Very helpful and friendly, enjoyable to converse with, absolutely recommended. I would absolutely trade with him again!

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Just completed a super seed trade with Al. Emails were friendly and shipping was fast. Would love to trade with him again in the future. Wishing you many HAPPY BLOOMS! :) vina

• Joel Morris
    12 years ago

One of the best traders here. He always sends more than I request and the best quality. Thanks again for the brugs and now the seeds that I can't wait to plant and oh yes, the instructions. Joel

• hdibikerchick
    12 years ago

Very generous and gave bonus seeds and easy to follow instructions too! Looking forward to trading with him in the future!

Thanks!

• cryptid
    12 years ago

Al is a friendly, knowledgeable, generous trader, and in my opinion is a definite asset to our GW community. "Thanks for the great trade and helpful information, Al! I'd trade with you again any ol' day!"

• irisnquilt
    12 years ago

GOOD TRADER!!!

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida