Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
girlgroupgirl

bigred

girlgroupgirl
17 years ago

I love trading with bigred. I've traded with her for many years and she always has something exciting to offer! Reliable and knowledgeable !

GGG

Comments (32)

• toomanyanimals
    17 years ago

I did a very nice trade with bigred several years ago.

• kizzyseeds
    17 years ago

Bigred is a great trader, and one I'll never overlook if a post shows up!
    Sharon

• lynnsherbs
    17 years ago

Peggy is the best. We've traded for YEARS. Simply wonderful.

Lynn

• recipesaver2
    17 years ago

Peggy is always wonderful to trade with and you can't ask for anyone more generous.
    Jean

• kayjones
    17 years ago

I will second what everyone else has said - Peggy is just a wonderful trader!

• trudi_d
    17 years ago

My garden is full of plants grown from her seeds. She's a nice lady and a wonderful trader.

Trudi

• mamabirrd
    17 years ago

I traded with Peggy a few years ago and I remember it being great. She was nice to talk to as well! Definate recommendation!

• audrey_gw
    17 years ago

Yes, Peggy is a great trader--very prompt and very generous!

• limequilla
    16 years ago

I think GGG hit it on the nose, above; Peggy always has some exciting things to offer & is a prompt sender. I get the feeling she is a really great gardener, too, and on the cutting edge of knowing what is new and cool to grow. Highly recommended.

Suzy aka Lime

• vjhale
    16 years ago

Jut finished another great trade - always fast and friendly.

• medontdo
    16 years ago

i love trading with bigred!! she has very awesome stuff!! i'd get it just cuz she posted!! (if had something she wanted) LOL i'd totally recomend her!! awesome to trade with! very smart! :')) hope we can trade again!!

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

I didnt trade with her but I received one of her great SASBE offers...WOW! Great seeds and a great lady!Thanks Peggy,your the best!~Angie :)

• rosepedal
    16 years ago

Very nice person. Helped me out as a newbie. Her flowers will be in WI. Great seeds. Thanks Bigred

• proudgm_03
    16 years ago

Just received a SASBE. Fast and friendly. What more could you want?!? Thanks!

• maria
    16 years ago

I've had the opportunity to trade with Peggy several times since I've been on GardenWeb. She's a generous person, always a pleasure to trade with. Thank you, Peggy.

Maria

• plantaholics
    16 years ago

Sorry it has taken me a week to get this posted. Completed a trade with bigred last week. Great trade. Lots of wonderful seeds. All packets were clearly labeled and the package got here in just a couple of days. Very generous. I do so much appreciate it Peggy - thank you!

Jase

• love2gardennc
    16 years ago

I just experienced my first trade with Peggy and I am delighted. She sent well packaged seeds promptly and with a nice note. I definately reccommend trading with Bigred.

• irishdescended
    15 years ago

I just completed a trade with peggy and was very surprised. She sent several seeds I had been wanting for a long time. I couldnt be more pleased and would trade again with her anytime. Darla

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

I had a great trade with Peggy last month. She was quick and friendly and I would love to trade with her again sometime.
    Alana

• PRO
    WildThings Rescue Nursery
    15 years ago

Been trading with Peggy for years.
    Without a doubt, one of my favorites.
    Always sends large healthy plants that are unique and hard to come by.
    One of da best!
    Dawn

• jaynine
    15 years ago

we had a very small trade but everything went smoothly. i would definitely trade with peggy again if given the chance. thank you!
    janine

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Just completed a trade for postage with Peggy. She sent so many iris! Such a generous trader, and would like to swap plants with her anytime! :0)Happy Growing! vina

• molly_and_me
    13 years ago

I recently responded to one of Peggy's offers of seeds for postage. She sent a very nice assortment and generous amounts of each kind.

I check her list frequently looking for seeds that she wants so I can trade with her.

• seedmoney
    13 years ago

Allways a pleasure to trade with Peggy--reliable and very generous. Go big red! Off to plant my goodies...Seedmoney

• sherrih
    13 years ago

Did a sasbe with Peggy, got my seed back quickly and well packaged. Would trade with her anytime. thanks for a wonderful, effortless trade.
    Sherri

• christinmk z5b eastern WA
    13 years ago

This is my third wonderful trade with Peggy. I am so surprised I didn't leave a review for the other times. But each and every trade has been top-notch. Great trader all around. Look forward to doing another trade with her soon!
    Thanks again Peggy
    CMK (Christin)

• gthayes
    13 years ago

My first trade with Peggy. She was very generous and prompt. Would definitely trade again in the future.

• clc70
    12 years ago

Been trading for several years before learning of this forum. Did a trade with Peggy in 2010 and she was great to trade with,Connie.

• duane456
    12 years ago

Had a nice trade with Peggy. Would trade again.
    duane456

• jaynine
    12 years ago

Great trade all around...hope to do it again sometime.
    Thanks!

• sun_worshiper
    12 years ago

Peggy was great to trade with. Plants she sent were in great condition!

• Margie Crawford
    11 years ago

Peggy sent a generous amount of seeds very quickly. Would be happy to trade again! Thanks! Margie

Sponsored