Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sandlapper_rose

smcapri

sandlapper_rose
13 years ago

smcapri joined GardenWeb right before signing up for the November 2010 Seeds & Stitches Swap. I was hostess for the swap. She never contacted the person she was to send to which tells us that she does not have an address to mail to that person and obviously has not sent up until this date --- and neither that lady, the lady who sent to smcapri (and knows her package was delivered because of delivery confirmation) nor I have heard from her. This involved making a handmade pincushion and sending a Thanksgiving card. I'm sure the sender put time and effort into sending something nice and it is a disappointment to get no confirmation it was received or a thank you. It is even more upsetting that another swapper went to the effort to make a pincushion for her assigned partner and send it to someone and has gotten nothing in return. I, as hostess, will make up for the "not sent swap" but feel this warrants me posting here. If smcapri had some emergency or feels this is an unfair comment about her, I suggest she e-mail me to let me know what happened and post something here. I try to be very fair when I post things, but the lack of any e-mail communication in this situation has me concerned.

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting