Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
west_texas_peg

pumkingal'

west_texas_peg
17 years ago

What can I say, you are a doll! 500+ Mexican Sunflower seeds clean as a whistle! :) Thank you for trading with me; look forward to many more!

Peggy

Comments (59)

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

Very generous with seeds and sent plenty of bonus seeds. Very happy with trade. Everything was well-packaged. Will gladly trade with her again.

Best to you and many thanks,
    quiltingfox

• lily_amongst_thorns
    15 years ago

I was lucky enough to be one of pumkingal's newbies. She sent a large package full of 40+ types of seeds. She also included a couple of helpful notes. It was more than I expected. Thank you so much!

• chrizty
    15 years ago

just had a wonderful seed trade with pumpkingal Lisa!
    she sent extra so sweet! would love to trade with again:)

• katmatney
    15 years ago

Lisa is a wonderful person to deal with, great communication, very generous trader, and best of all super friendly. Will definitely trade with her again.

• jaynine
    15 years ago

Lisa is a very generous trader! My experience with her was great!
    Thanks!!

• appaloosa909
    15 years ago

I would like to that Lisa for being a wonderful and generous "Secret Santa" Loved the "planting" tag of Pony Tails.. can't wait to use it :)

Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Andrea
    Appaloosa909

• appaloosa909
    15 years ago

I would like to thank Lesa for being a wonderful and generous Secret Santa.

Hope you have a great holiday!

Andrea
    Appaloosa909

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

Lisa sent me pony tails, Christmas tree, and poppy mix seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks Lisa for being such a thoughtful elf!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Posted by pife 6 (My Page) on
    Thu, Dec 11, 08 at 7:33

PG, thanks for the false sunflower. They are going to be a wonderful addition to our prairie that we are planting. This is such a beautiful plant. Merry Christmas,Pife

Remember, it's OK to say Merry Christmas

copied from another thread

• colcol
    15 years ago

Rec'd ooooooddddleeessss of seeds, many packets, from the Secret Santa RR. Generousity overwhelming!

• intelkid
    15 years ago

Thank you very much Pumkingal for Iceplant, Love In A Mist, & Mimosa, in the Secret Santa Swap.

-David

• luvgardening2
    15 years ago

Lisa was my Secret Santa and she sent me a lovely card and 4 kinds of seeds. Thanks so much!

Nancy

• threas
    15 years ago

Lisa sent me a cute card with multiple packs of seeds all on my want list for the SSS exchange. Thank you!

• paradisa
    15 years ago

Lisa is wonderfull!!!!!!
    She adopted me, a newbie, and has given me great advice and gardening tips. She also sent me the hugest bubble envy I have ever seen Packed full of seeds! She is definately the best garden elf!
    But most importantly she has become a great friend!
    Thank You so much!
    Your Garden Buddie,
    Lorraine

15 years ago

Posted by chickenseed 5 (My Page) on
    Fri, Feb 27, 09 at 22:20

Lisa contacted me after seeing I had posted as a newbie. She sent me a TON of seeds and asked nothing of me ! She provided the bubble envelope and postage ! I was in shock ! I can't express how much this mean't to me ! I can now start to trade and that is so exciting for me. I will do the same for a newbie as I get more established with my collection of seeds. Again thank you sooooo very much Lisa

Lori

copied from another thread

• murphysmom2009
    15 years ago

Lisa has been truly amazing....she contacted me, offering seeds, and today I received a huge bubble envelope full of seeds....I can not thank you enough for your generosity and advice....hope to do many trades in the future....thanks again Lisa....Deb

• pumkingal
    15 years ago

Thanks sue for posting it for me,,blush,,I guess my newbies are very happy,,now you newbies go trade and plant and trade some more, you will get the addiction now, we all have it, is so worth all of it, All my 3 newbies your welcome,,,
    Sue always looking out for me,,thanks and a big HUG to you.Lisa

• jaleeisa
    14 years ago

Completed an excellent trade in February, sorry this is so late, working on catching up on my reviews. I am very much looking forward to the next trade :)

Kathy

• isamae
    14 years ago

Lisa is wonderful to trade with! Thank you Lisa for the poppies! I can't wait to to see them in bloom. Hope to trade with you again in the future. Melissa

• traciluvs2garden
    14 years ago

I'm a newbie and pumkingal has taken me under her wing. She has been so amazing!!! She has given me instructions about gardening, getting started, Gardenweb etiquette and will send loads of seeds also. She was an answer to a prayer and I don't think they get any better! Thank so much pumkingal!!!!

14 years ago

Posted by nene4ever 5 (My Page) on
    Thu, Apr 8, 10 at 21:33

Punkingal,

I just wanted to let you know i am so very thankful for the seeds that was given to me from a very nice and generous person i am so very excited and have been reading up on my flowers and info about them. thank you so much. I am so very pleased.

(copied from another thread)

• julie2112
    14 years ago

Lisa is now my mentor...I just love her!! She's so super helpful! I'm new..and she sent me TONS of seeds, didn't even ask for postage. Also offers great advice for any questions I have. :D

• irisnquilt
    13 years ago

Wow . . this gal is something folks/traders! As a newbie I couldn't have asked or received a better gift. I had to do nothing but give this gal my address and she delivered. Talk about a mentor and making me look for flowers I never even heard of. She as made me enjoy flower gardening so much more than she can ever know! She made me educate my myself . . not just the simple things. Talk about fun! Lisa thank you so very very much!

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Just completed a super trade with Lisa. Emails were quick and friendly. Super fast shipment. Even sent extra seeds for me to try. Would trade with again anytime! Happy Growing! vina

• poisondartfrog
    13 years ago

Had a great trade with Lisa-generous packets and a very nice bonus!
    Thanks Lisa, I'm sure we will trade again sometime.
    Alana

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    13 years ago

I had a super trade awhile back with pumpkingal! Super generous. Love the instructions for each seed. Would love to trade with her again.

13 years ago

Posted by ohiovalleygardener 5/6 (My Page) on
    Sun, Oct 24, 10 at 8:25

I am a newbie and was adopted by Lisa. She sent a wonderful package full of dozens of packs of seeds, a great letter with advice and encouragement. Thank you so much Lisa for all you have done. Vicci

(copied from another thread)

• molly_and_me
    13 years ago

I am one of the lucky members who has been adopted by Lisa. She is one of the most generous people I have met on this forum.

Great communication and an amazing assortment of seeds, a winning combination. I hope I will have seeds to trade with her in the future.

Thanks, Lisa.

• stormy_weather
    13 years ago

Wow, Lisa is an extremely generous trader. It felt like Christmas opening that bubble envy. Thank you so much, Lisa!

• nuttnhunee
    13 years ago

I was "adopted" today by pumkingal. What a wonderful lady. Thanks so much from a newbie.

• redthreaddiy
    13 years ago

I received the following seeds from pumkingal in the secret santa swap!
    - Hydrangea 'Pinky Winky'
    - Lemon Mint
    - Pink Mallow
    - Hollyhocks
    - Datura
    - Fancy Poppies
    - Columbine Mix
    You were beyond generous in what you gave - I am so freaking excited to plant all of these! Where did you get the tiny ziploc bags? They are genius! I am most excited about the hydrangeas, the pink mallow and the lemon mint. I have never grown those before so it will be very exciting!!! Love the art print card too - Thank you Thank you!!!!

• perkybarb
    13 years ago

Received a very nice card and a generous amount of seeds from pumkingal, received 12/6/10. Thanks so much.

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Thank you Lisa for being a part of the Secret Santa Seed Swap 2010! She sent me a lovely card and some fabulous seeds for me to try in my garden. Merry Christmas and Happy Sowing! :) vina

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    13 years ago

We were in the Secret Santa round robin swap together. She sent me some awesome seeds and a Christmas card. She's a highly recommended great trader!

Blessings,
    Angela

• daffodillady
    13 years ago

Lisa sent a sweet ice skating family card with Black Eyed Susan Shrub, Coneflower, Daisy, Love Lies A Bleeding, and Ornamental Peppers for the secret Santa Seed Swap 2010. Wow and thank you so much!!

• wishdesign
    13 years ago

As part of the Secret Santa Swap, Lisa sent me a lovely card and some great seeds that I can't wait to grow. Thank you so much for your generosity!

• cryptid
    13 years ago

Lisa,...so glad you participated in this year's 3rd annual Secret Santa Seed Swap! Thank you so much for the snowy card featuring a family of skaters (really festive and pretty) and the wonderful BIG Blackberry seeds (from my wish list - and judging by the size o' them puppies, quite BIG indeed!!) - I absolutely recommend you as a generous GW trader! Best to you in the coming year and always!

• nuttnhunee
    13 years ago

Being a newbie I forgot about this forum. Lisa is a wonderful trader. Thanks for all the seeds and support

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

I ditto all of the other posts here about Lisa!! She is absolutely one of the most generous traders on GW! I was expecting a few packs, but opened the envie and it was packed full of all different kinds of seeds!! I can't say enough about Lisa and what a great trader she is... thanks again Lisa!!

• graanieb
    13 years ago

After few great trades I can't believe I've not posted here - Lisa is generous, considerate..just great.
    Looking forward to many more swaps.
    B.

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

all i can say is WOW. really: WOW!!!! thank you so much for all the amazing seeds-- it took me hours to go through them all! i have already started spreading the wealth and have made a few people happy :) thank you so much :D

• alex1990
    13 years ago

Thank you so much Pumkingal! I cant believe the amount of seeds you sent me! I am so glad that you found me and helped me out on here! This is the best surprise I have had on here! Thanks again!

• at2bells
    13 years ago

Lisa is wonderfull!!!!!!
    Pumpkingal' (aka Lisa) adopted me, a newbie, and has sent me the a solid packed bubble envy full of seeds! It was such a treat and surprise with all the different types of seeds she has shared with me. Ms. Garden Elf has definitely made my experience on Garden Web a memorable one!

Thank You so much!
    Your new Garden Buddie,
    at2bells (Ting)

• chipper4444
    12 years ago

as a newbie here . pumkingal did me right so many seeds she sent. love her great person to trade with

• lily55rjw
    12 years ago

Pumpkingal (Lisa) is amazing! She had sent me an amazing package of seeds, many, many of my wants to help me out with my gardens and trading. She is amazing and I am also happy to say that I have found a great new gardening friend. Thank you so much Lisa for all you do on GW to help so many people out! You are amazing!

• redthreaddiy
    12 years ago

pumkingal sent a glittered angel card with Black Eyed Susans and Gloriosa Daisies for the Secret Santa Swap. The gloriosa daisies were packaged really cool - the seeds are in a star shape. Neat! Thanks!!!

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    12 years ago

Lisa shared her seeds with me in the secret santa swap...
    Thanks again Lisa

Lisa

• sjc48
    11 years ago

Great seeds, lots! and great card from Lisa, in the Secret Santa Swap - Thank you!
    Shirley!

• smitties
    11 years ago

Wonderful secret Santa with her card and seeds. Thanks Margo

• poisondartfrog
    11 years ago

Pretty card and great seeds came to my mailbox from Lisa in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much!
    Alana

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor