Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
milehighgirl

Posted by dirtdiggin 8b NW WA (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 10, 09 at 22:15

Had a very nice trade with Rhonda. She was very generous and extremely appreciative for the items that were sent. Received a prompt, well packaged batch of seeds and a few extras too :) Thanks so much for the baggies!

Toni
dirtdiggin

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: milehighgirl

Rhonda is a wonderful person to trade with and is incredibly generous (she sent me FIVE BLUEBERRY PLANTS in exchange for seeds)! The plants look great and were well packed and shipped promptly. I would not hesitate to trade with her again. Thank you so much Rhonda!

o

I recently received received a trade from Rhonda and I would highly recommend her to any other potential traders.
She was great with her communication, sent her envie quickly and included some great baggies in our trade.
Thanks very much for the trade, Rhonda! - Lisa

o

I traded with Rhonda and was very pleased. I would highly recommend her as a trading partner (great communication, packing and labelling, timelyness, and generosity). Thanks for a great trade, Rhonda!

Blessings,
Angela

o

I just received my trade from Rhonda and still am in shock! The variety of goodies in the package boggles my mind, and her generosity was astounding. She also added several items from my wish list to her Baker Creek order and split the shipping with me. What a pleasurable trade. I can't say enough good about her. Thank you!

o

Posted by davsher 5 (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 15, 13 at 19:48

A++++ for milehighgirl in a very nice kiwi deal. she was very genorus. hope we can realy do a trade some time very good to work with.

(copied from another thread)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here