Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
moonphase

dem_pa

moonphase
17 years ago

Last year as a newbie,Dem_pa sent me a huge newbie package.This yr.I had something he wanted to trade.When I received his package,it was bulging with seeds.It feels like Christmas to trade with Don.He is the kindest trader I have met.I have many beautiful plants due to his generosity,and will have more now.Thank you Don.

moonphase

Comments (98)

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

Thank you Don, for the great seeds you sent in the Secret Santa Swap. You are always very generous!
    Alana

• ruthz
    12 years ago

Don, thank you for the cute santa card and sharing your seeds with me in the Secret Santa swap.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

• clc70
    12 years ago

Received great seeds from dem_pa in the secret santa swap.Hope to do an individual shop with Don sometime in the future. Merry xmas, Connie.

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    12 years ago

Received several packages of seeds, many in each package. All mailed in a bubble envelope. Nicely done.

• lily55rjw
    12 years ago

I recieved a nice card and some amazing seeds in the SS RR swap from dem_pa! Thank you so very much!!!!

• apoppyfield
    12 years ago

Loved the seeds. Can't wait to see if I can grow your sugarbaby watermelons! Thanks bunches. A

• canyonwind
    12 years ago

Thanks Don for your generous gift of seeds in the Secret Santa swap...much appreciated! Merry Christmas!

Annie

• molly_and_me
    12 years ago

Don sent a wonderful selection of seeds and cute snowman card. I love getting seeds that are marked as your favorites.

A great Santa!

• rbrady
    12 years ago

Don is a Super Santa! He sent me seeds on my want list and a lovely card!

Thanks Don!

• smitties
    12 years ago

Thanks to Don for the Secret Santa card and seeds. Margo

• jas_il
    12 years ago

Don (dem_pa) sent me very beautiful red hens n chicks with a beautiful card for secret santa swap. He decided to send them in March instead of December because of cold.

These are stunningly pretty and I am so excited and glad. They were in my want list and it was a pleasant surprise. Thanks to Don for taking time to sending these pretty succulents and that also in very generous amount.

Here is picture of them:

• flowergirl34
    11 years ago

Just wanted to thank Don for such a wonderful package that he sent me in the MNF's Merry Merry Month of May Swap. He went above and beyond what was expected for this swap. Such a surprise and everything was just wonderful!

Can't thank Don enough!!!

Happy Blooms!
    vina :)

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

Don and I were partners in the July MNF Fresh and Cool swap.(yes, I said July, I am so very late in posting this)

Thanks Don for your generosity. So enjoyed everything!

Annie

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

Don and I were partners in the July MNF Fresh and Cool swap.(yes, I said July, I am so very late in posting this)

Thanks Don for your generosity. So enjoyed everything!

Annie

• l1oness
    11 years ago

I participated in the Santa Card Swap this year, and Don did a great job of packaging a bunch of seeds for me. It was a great surprise and very appreciated!

Mandy

• Ruby_Dog
    11 years ago

Don sent me a lovely card and 4 packs of much appreciated seeds in the secret santa swap. Thanks so much!

Betsy

• alwaysagarden
    11 years ago

Don you are the man!! In Secret Santa Swap Don went out of his way to send me a huge variety of seeds, a lovely card and also some hens and chicks. I can't wait to start planting in Spring!! Thank you Don :))

Cindy

• kchd
    11 years ago

Don sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

• sjc48
    11 years ago

Many thanks to Don for the seeds and the great card from the Secret Santa Swap!
    Shirley!

• kimnkell
    11 years ago

Thank You for the lovely card and all the wonderful seeds in our secret santa swap.

• chefconnie
    11 years ago

Thank you so much for all the lovely seeds, I cannot wait to try them! It was fun being in the SSS exchange with you this year, I look forward to next year.

• grdngramma
    11 years ago

Got seeds from dem-pa for secret santa swap and a nice card, thanks very very much Don.

• smitties
    11 years ago

Don did another great job in the SSS. Thanks for the cards and seeds. Margo

• retsec
    11 years ago

Just had a seed trade with dem_pa. Shipped quickly, well packaged, and good communication. Also included extra seed. #1 trader.

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

Don sent surprises my way in the recent/current Secret Santa Swap. Thanks for your generosity and the very nice Christmas card.

Happy New Year!!

Annie

• cryptid
    11 years ago

Thanks so much, Don, for the card and all the wonderful seeds for this year's 5th annual (my 3rd) "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! You are always so generous with what you send and this instance was no exception. :)

• socalgardengal
    11 years ago

Thank you for your generosity Don! He sent me some wonderful seeds for the Secret Santa Swap. :)

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    11 years ago

Sent wonderful seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you very much.
    Heidi

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    11 years ago

Dan sent me a card loaded with seeds in the secret santa swap this year. Thanks alot!! Suzanne

• Melinda Hagen
    11 years ago

He sent me an adorable card and much wished for seeds in the SSS this year! I've also traded with him several times and he is a pleasure to trade with and receive from! Thanks!

• katkni
    11 years ago

dem_pa is a memorable trade - always sends a generous amount of seeds, with lots of useful information on the label. Thanks for your generous gift in the Secret Santa Swap 2012.

• flowergirl34
    10 years ago

I just received the nicest Christmas card in the mail today from Don! Thank you so much for all the lovely seeds you sent...especially the Crystal Columbine :D WOOHOO!

It was so generous of you! Thank you so much for including me in the Secret Santa Swap :)

Merry Christmas!
    vina :D

• lorabell_gw
    10 years ago

I would like to thank dem PA for adopting me in the newbee Milkweed post.

I am also thrilled with the seeds he sent me in the secret Santa exchange.

Your generosity is greatly appreciated. Lorabell

• cghpnd
    10 years ago

Dem_pa was very very generous sending seeds for the Secret Santa Swap. AWESOMENESS!

• l1oness
    10 years ago

From Don (dem_pa), in the Secret Santa swap, I received Thai basil, Utah celery, petunia, peony poppy, and beans - several varieties (Anasazi, Kentucky Wonder, Hutterite, Blue Lake Pole, Kidney, Royal Burgundy, and Cherokee Trail of Tears beans). Very generous - thank you!

• cryptid
    10 years ago

Don, really glad you participated in this year's 6th annual "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! Major thanks for the kewl snowman card and for the, wonderful, generous amount of "Anaheim and Thai Hot Chili Pepper" and "Rose/Pink Peony Poppy" seeds! Rippin' kewl! Your card and seeds arrived in totally excellent condition. All blessings upon you-n-yours for the coming year! :)

• SusieQsie_Fla
    10 years ago

Thanks from me, too - a new Round Robin-er - Don sent me one of the first cards I got and sent lots of my seed needs from my list.

I hope your gardening is amazing this year, Don!

from
    Susie

• Melinda Hagen
    10 years ago

Rec'd a wonderful card and always a good selection of seeds from Don! Thank you so much for sending them to me this year from the SSS. Will definitely be growing them!

• sjc48
    10 years ago

Don, thank you very much for the cute card and the seeds you sent me for the SSS! Greatly appreciated!
    Happy 2014,
    Shirley!

• vajeff
    10 years ago

For this year's SSS, dem_pa sent me a great assortment of seeds within a festive card. Peony poppies, 'Will Rodgers' zinnia, horehound, and calendula. I had low hopes for receiving two of the types included since I rarely see anyone looking for them, but surprised was I when I opened the card! Thank you a ton!

• kchd
    10 years ago

I received a great card and wonderful seeds from Don this year in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap. Thank you for sharing holiday cheer!

• Melinda Hagen
    9 years ago

Rec'd a wonderful homemade Christmas card and wonderful seeds from Don in the 2014 SSS. I am so happy he took the time to this for me when he didn't have to!
    Thank you so much, Melinda

• Ruby_Dog
    9 years ago

Don sent me a great handmade card and poppy, zinnia and carrot seeds in the 2014 Secret Santa Seed Swap! Thanks so much and merry Christmas & Happy new year to you and yours!

Betsy

• lorabell_gw
    9 years ago

So happy to have received the 'button' card! Thank you so much for the awesome seeds and card. Greatly appreciate it!

• lorabell_gw
    9 years ago

So happy to have received the 'button' card! Thank you so much for the awesome seeds and card. Greatly appreciate it!

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    9 years ago

Thanks Don for choosing to send me the now famous "button card" and two packs of great annuals in the 2014 secret santa swap!

• bluee19
    9 years ago

Dem_pa (Don) participated in the Secret Santa Swap 2014 (SSS) and he was one of my secret santas. Thank you for sending me a hand made card with buttons as cute ornaments with Hollyhock Pink Mix Biennial 6' - 7', Evening sunflower (red, orange, yellow) multi-head annual 2014, Granny's Bonnet Columbine (purple and white) 2014, and Siberian Iris (Dark blue/purple) 2014. Two of my favorite colors are blue and purple. How did you know? I appreciate being thought of during the Holiday season. It helped make my Christmas a little brighter!!

• tessie83856
    9 years ago

dem-pa sent his cute button card with 5 kinds of beans that are new ones for me and some red zinnias. This was for the Secret Santa Swap in 2014.Thank you Don, it was very nice of you.

• l1oness
    9 years ago

I received a lovely padded envelope from Don (dem_pa) as part of the Secret Santa Swap. The card was a cute homemade one. But the real treasure is the wonderful things you've filled it with - all perfectly picked out for my garden next year. I really appreciate the care you take to pack everything so carefully and pick perfectly!

• cryptid
    9 years ago

Don,...gotta admit, I definitely feel special to have received one of your wonderfully creative button-ornament Christmas cards for the 2014 Secret Santa Seed Swap, along with the fabulous seeds you included! Thank you so very much, good Sir! So far as I'm concerned, you are most certainly a major component of GardenWeb's very spine itself! Wishing you a fabulous 2015 in every way conceivable! :)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!