Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aaaccc

michelelee

aaaccc
17 years ago

I've traded with her a few times and each time the trade went well. Very reliable.

Alice

Comments (21)

• nettasaura
    17 years ago

I love trading with Michele...and the one time there was a mail mix up, she promptly resent her end!
    Netta

• fairydancer
    17 years ago

Great trader!

Deb

• jeanne
    17 years ago

I've traded with her several times and hope to do many more! A wonderful trader!

• kywildcat2
    17 years ago

My first trade on GW was with Michele. I'd not learned to package well and didn't realize my mistake until I'd received her tidy little packet. She was so nice about it and taught me to remember that we are all newbies at some point. We've traded since then and I look forward doing so again! : )

• daisy_lee
    17 years ago

I've trade with Michele too. Great trader!

• lisam627_ohio_z6
    17 years ago

Michele and I traded some time ago... but it was a very favorable trade. I would trade with her again anytime! - Lisa

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    17 years ago

I traded seeds some time ago with Michele. It was a good trade and I would trade with her again anytime as well.

Sue

• austinnhanasmom
    15 years ago

Wonderful trader. Will trade again -

Thanks so much -

Deb

• suecirish
    15 years ago

I just had a great trade with Michele. She was very thoughtful. Would be very happy to trade with her again.
    Sue

• beverlysc
    15 years ago

Very pleased with my trade with Michele. Would definitely trade again. Bev.

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

I too would highly recommend, Michele. She is very quick, protects the seeds, and is very efficient in her trades. She had tons of responders to her post to trade and still got everything out perfectly as it seems by my package. Thanks, Michele.

Blessings,
    Angela

• sissifriss
    15 years ago

This was my first seed trade and michele was great. She was quite generous and even sent more seeds than I expected. I am very lucky to have had such great people to trade with my first time. Her packing was wonderful, I wish I knew were to find those great little bags. She sent quickly and was very easy to talk to. Thanks again Michele. I look foward to trading with you in the future.

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

Thank you for such a GREAT trade! Hope my extended season secret helps :) Toms do fantastic with it...and SO DO MUSK MELONS! We can actually have early season cantelope/muskmelon here :) WOOHOO!

Anyway, hope you enjoy the items you received...I KNOW I will enjoy what I received!

Can't wait til Spring!

Thanks again.

dirtdiggin

• jaynine
    15 years ago

Michele sent me some bonus seeds that were things I had given up on finding and had even removed my trade page!! Our trade went well and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her. Thanks, Michele!

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Just completed my first trade with Michele! I was so excited to get the package! She sent me such generous amounts!

Thank you so much for trading, Michele!

Kathy

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Completed a second trade with Michele and was just as thrilled as with the first! Thanks again, Michele!

Kathy

• velsgarden
    15 years ago

Michele is a wonderful generous trader.I would trade with her anytime.

• piksi_hk
    14 years ago

Did a trade with Michele and she is very generous.
    It was great.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    11 years ago

Posted by davsher none (My Page) on
    Thu, Jan 24, 13 at 20:23

This was the best bar none SASE I ever got! She is an A+ trader. hope we can trade next time. thanks David

(copied from another thread)

• lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PA
    11 years ago

Just completed a trade with Michele not long ago and it was a very smooth trade. I'd be happy to trade with her again. The seeds were packaged well and great communication. Thank you very much!

Alicia

• SunshineGal
    10 years ago

Great trade with Michele, thanks!

Sponsored
Industry Leading Landscape Contractors in Franklin County, OH