Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
agirlsgirl

jaynine

agirlsgirl
15 years ago

All I can say is....this trade was fantastic! Janine is a great trader with awesome seeds and wonderful personality!:)

I look forward to trading again and highly recommend her!:

Thanks Janine!:D

~Angie

Comments (116)

• Margie Crawford
    12 years ago

Received some very nice seeds from Jaynine in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you Jaynine! Margie

• pumkingal
    12 years ago

thanks for the seeds in the secret santa swap merry christmas,Lisa

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

Ever thoughtful, Janine sent me a pretty card with the perfect seeds inside in the Secret Santa Seed Swap.
    Thank you Janine!
    Alana

• habitat_gardener
    12 years ago

Thanks for the seeds in the secret santa swap!

• dem_pa
    12 years ago

Thanks for the great seeds I received from you in the Secret Santa Swap. Happy holidays.

Don

• cashclan
    12 years ago

WOOHOO, man oh man, Great Trader Jaynine is a GREAT part of the Secret Santa 2011 Swap. Yippee, received a VERY nice card and THREE of my WANTED seeds, how GREAT is that? EXCELLENT trader.
    Merry Christmas
    sharon

• daveedgeguitar
    12 years ago

Jaynine is a wonderfully generous person and I thank her for the Secret Santa card and seeds she sent! 3 of my absolute most wanted.

Thanks Janine! I'd trade with you anytime!
    Have a wonderful Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!

Daveedgeguitar (Dave)

• NancyPlants
    12 years ago

jaynine took the time to choose seed varieties from my wishlist...a very nice selection too! The thin piece of foam packing assured that the seeds arrived safely.

I especially appreciated that the card was 'Proudly Made In the USA'

Thank you Janine for the Secret Santa Card :)

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    12 years ago

Jaynine sent me a nice xmas card and seeds for the secret santa swap.

Lisa

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    12 years ago

My excitement is bubbling over. Jaynine sent seeds in the Secret Santa Swap, did a thorough job packaging them and sent a lovely card. Very well put together. I would recommend trading with her.
    Heidi

• aggiebee
    12 years ago

Thanks you Jaynine for sending me Rainmaster petunia, nicotiana sylvestris and evening scented stock seeds in the secret Santa swap!

• amoeba-meba
    12 years ago

Jaynine sent me Heuchera Sanguinea Coral Bells 'Firefly', Ipomoea Nil 'Scarlett O'hara', and Tovara Virginiana 'variegata' painter's palette seeds in the Secret Santa Swap.

Her generosity this holiday season has lifted my spirits. THANK YOU!!

• ruthz
    12 years ago

Janine, thank you for sharing your seeds and the beautiful card in the Secret Santa swap.
    Merry Christmas to your and your family.

• clc70
    12 years ago

Janine sent me some wonderful seeds and a christmas card in the secret santa swap. I look forward to trading with her in the future, Connie.

• apoppyfield
    12 years ago

Janine sent me some seeds from my wish list. Not sure if I'll be able to start them, but I am sure happy to try. Thank you so much. A

• canyonwind
    12 years ago

Janine sent me a lovely Christmas card and seeds in the Secret santa swap...very generous! Last month Janine and I swapped in the FOTESS Solstice swap...very generous.
    Thanks so much! Merry Christmas!

Annie

• oliveoyl3
    12 years ago

Received my 1st ever Secret Santa swap card from Janine with 3 packets of flower seeds from my wish list in my favorite color pink all suitable to my shady gardens.

When I rec'd the card I didn't know about posting on this forum after trades, so am doing so now. Learning lots!

Thank you Janine & Merry Christmas,
    Corrine

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    12 years ago

Janine sent me a card with some great seeds in the secret santa swap...She is one of gws best!

Thanks again

Lisa

• molly_and_me
    12 years ago

Santa jaynine sent me a beautiful card and a wonderful assortment of seeds - Rose Forget Me Not, White Star Zinnia and Sparkling Wine Cosmos.

• rbrady
    12 years ago

Janine sent me some awesome seeds and a nice card for the Secret Santa Seed Swap! She is very generous:-)

Thanks Janine!

Rhonda

• smitties
    12 years ago

Thanks for the card and seeds. A great Secret Santa surprise.
    Margo

• seedmoney
    12 years ago

Janine is truly a class act. She has a discerning eye for a good plant and just reading her swap list is a guilty pleasure... I sent her an unsolicited e-mail and she responded with graciousness and a big fat envelope stuffed with divine seeds....
    Please accept my applause and compliments,
    seedmoney

• karyn1
    11 years ago

I've had numerous trades with Janine and it's always a pleasure.

• alwaysagarden
    11 years ago

Janine sent me a wonderful card and seeds for Secret Santa Swap, thank you!!

• detroitgirl77
    11 years ago

Received a beautiful card and some wonderful seeds from jaynine for this years secret santa swap. Thank you!

• dem_pa
    11 years ago

I recently received a beautiful card and two packs of seeds in our Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

• sjc48
    11 years ago

Janine, thank you for the seeds and card in the Secret Santa Swap, very much appreciated!
    Shirley!

• chefconnie
    11 years ago

Thank you so much for the lovely card and seeds in the SSS swap. I look forward to planting them this spring.

• Ruby_Dog
    11 years ago

Janine sent me a beautiful card and three packs of wonderful seeds from my wishlist in the Secret Santa Swap.
    Thanks so much!

• ruthz
    11 years ago

Thank you for a very pretty Christmas card with seeds from my wish list.

• sandysoil_2008 6A Near Boston
    11 years ago

Janine sent me packets of seeds that were just I wanted in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much!

• smitties
    11 years ago

Janine sent seeds from my list in a beautiful card. Thanks Margo

• grdngramma
    11 years ago

Got nice seeds and card from jaynine on the secret santa swap in 2012, much appreciated.

• poisondartfrog
    11 years ago

Beautiful card and seeds from Jaynine in this year's Secret Santa Swap! Thanks again,
    Alana

• socalgardengal
    11 years ago

Janine is a generous person for sharing such wonderful seeds with me in the 2012 Secret Santa Swap, Thank you jaynine!!! Happy New Year!

• cryptid
    11 years ago

Hey there, janine! Thanks so very much for the lovely card and wonderful seeds for this year's 5th annual (my 3rd) "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! Sure was fun! You're always such a great, generous trader, and such a nice person! Thanks for joining the swap and choosing me to send to! :)

• paulan70
    11 years ago

Just did a Santa Swap with Janine and she sent me some great seeds that I have been wanting. I would trade/swap with her again. Thanks

Paula

• kchd
    11 years ago

Janine sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    11 years ago

Thank you for the tithonia seeds and the yarrow for the Secret Santa Swap. Very nice!
    Heidi

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    11 years ago

Janine sent me a lovely Christmas card again this year, full of seeds. Have also had other trades with her and she does such a great job!!!!!! Thanks for thinking of me again this year and have a Happy New Year! Suzanne

• vajeff
    11 years ago

Received a beautiful holiday card with seeds from Jaynine during the Secret Santa Swap. These seeds are just what I needed!

Thank you!

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

Thanks so much Janine for the beautiful card and seeds you sent my way in the recent Secret Santa Swap.

Best wishes for a wonderful 2013!!

Annie

• Melinda Hagen
    11 years ago

Rec'd a beautiful card and much wanted seeds in the SSS! Thanks so much!

• katkni
    11 years ago

In the 2012 Secret Santa Swap, Jaynine sent seeds on my wish I never thought I'd get! Lovely surprise :)

• poisondartfrog
    11 years ago

I just received a seed trade from Janine. As usual, she was both thoughtful and generous.
    Thanks again!
    Alana

• kms4me
    10 years ago

Thanks Jaynine for another great trade.

• kms4me
    10 years ago

Thanks Jaynine for another great trade.

• daisy_lee
    10 years ago

I had my first trade with Janine and I am super happy :) She sent her seeds quickly and they were all labeled well in mini Ziploc bags. She was very generous and a pleasure to correspond with! I am looking forward to another trade with her :) Thanks Janine!

Carol

• kms4me
    10 years ago

There are traders, good traders, and great traders. And then there is JANINE, who is in a class by herself.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    9 years ago

Posted by nlb52 6or7%3F (braggyakkie@hotmail.com) on
    Thu, Jun 12, 14 at 16:11

just had the best trade with her , she sent very beautiful healthy plants , and was also very generous , would trade with her again . Thanks Janine

(copied from another thread)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm