Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
jaynine

Posted by agirlsgirl 6 SW-PA (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 5, 08 at 23:38

All I can say is....this trade was fantastic! Janine is a great trader with awesome seeds and wonderful personality!:)

I look forward to trading again and highly recommend her!:

Thanks Janine!:D

~Angie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: jaynine

I just did a trade with Janine, and it went fantastic. Would trade with her again anytime. Thanks Janine!
duane456

o

AWESOME!!! Would trade again and again -

Thanks Janine -

Deb

o

just had my first and great trade with jaynine, she has a wonderful trade list and helped me out beautifully, what can I say thank you thank you, will trade with her any time, she is very friendly too, glad she is on garden web. thanks again, Lisa

o

Just had a lovely trade with Janine. She was prompt and sent a very generous amount of seeds.

o

I just received my seeds from a trade with Janine. Everything was packaged neatly and labeled clearly. Thanks for the great trade!
Alana

o

I just had a great trade with Janine,she is very prompt and generous.I hope to trade again with you.Thanks!Debbie

o

Janine does a wonderful job of getting seeds to you promptly and packaged really well. She is generous and I would trade with her again many times.

Cindy : )

o

Completed a wonderful trade with Janine and was blown away by the generous amounts and extras!

Would trade again any time! And look forward to the next time!

Kathy

o

Loved my trade with Jaynine. Arrived quickly. She sent generous amounts and included some extras that just floored me, I was so excited. Thanks Jaynine!!!! I would trade again anytime for sure!! Michele

o

I completed a wonderful trade with Janine...she is very prompt and generous with her seeds!! I am looking forward to trading again in the future. Don't hesitate if you get the chance to trade with her!

o

• Posted by rbrady 5/Eastern Ia (My Page) on
    Thu, Nov 20, 08 at 17:35

One word describes my trade with Janine-WOW!!!! She is an excellent trader, very generous:), great communication, and very fast at sending them off! I would highly recomend trading with her. Thanks Janine!

Rhonda

o

I received another fine trade from Janine. She sends her trades quickly and has lovely varieties. My garden will have some wonderful new plants next season!
Alana

o

I just received some wonderful seeds from Janine. The trade was two to one in my favor!! Thanks for being so generous Janine!

o

Good quality plus, great to trade with, thank you Janine.

Bea

o

Janine is a super trader. She was so patient with me when I told her I'd be a little late mailing as I was battling the flu. Thanks for a great trading experience.

Maria

o

Oh, I'm elated with trading with Janine! I wasn't even sure she would want to trade, but she did. I'm so grateful. She is just about the fastest I've ever seen in getting out her end and everything is labelled and packaged very well. She even added a wonderful bonus that I had on my want list. I was stoked! Thanks, Janine!

Blessings,
Angela

o

Janine is a great trader--wonderful communication, prompt, and generous--this was my first trade with her and I hope to have many more.

Kate/kms4me

o

I would like to highly recommend Janine for any potential trades! She is a relatively new member to GW; but I am confident she will be an asset to our exchange/trading forums! Janine provided great communication (her sweet and generous nature reflected in her emails), quick mailing, excellent packaging with all of her seed packs clearly marked. Needless to say, her generosity brought continuous smiles to my face. My trade experience with Janine is one of the nicest trades I've had here on GW and I would welcome trades with her in the future! Thanks bunches Janine!

o

Janine and I just had our first seed trade. She was very nice to talk with and we were able to work out a great trade for both of us. I'd be very happy to trade with her again.
Sue

o

Janine sent in a SASBE for seeds and it went super smoothly and quite promptly. I wish all my SASBE'ers were this easy to deal with! I wouldn't hesitate to trade with her.

Jeanne

o

Completed a second wonderful trade with Janine! Thanks so much! I can't wait to get everything planted!!

Kathy

o

Just received a great trade from janine, she is so generous, sent me some roots I had been looking for for years, thanks so much janine.
vickie

o

I just traded with Janine and she was a pleasure to trade with and very generous.

Thanks again,
Danita

o

• Posted by susanc Z9/Sunset 17 CA (My Page) on
    Sun, Dec 7, 08 at 18:56

I enjoyed my trade with Jaynine very much. She is prompt, thoughtful and generous. Would definitely trade again!

o

Received a WONDERFUL batch of goodies from Janine! Oh what fun! Can't even begin to say enough good about this trade...package came quickly and safely and everything was perfect!

Hope to trade again in the future. Happy Gardening :)

o

So sorry it took so long to post this. I had a super trade with Janine. Would trade again in a heartbeat.

Melissa

o

OOps I am late, almost forgot. Jaynine is a wonderful trader. I messed this trade up! She was so understanding...She sent me some wonderful seeds and quickly too. Very friendly and smart about seeds. I would highly recommend Jaynine. Thanks Jaynine....I hope you liked the substitutes....Barb

o

• Posted by lois PA Zone 6 (My Page) on
    Sun, Dec 21, 08 at 22:37

I traded with jaynine and she was extremely generous with her trade and very nice and friendly in her emails. I would definitely trade again with her.

Lois in PA

o

Wonderful! trade with jaynine.Friendly and prompt sending her trade.
Thanks!
Karla

o

A very generous, prompt trade. Can't wait to plant all those wonderful poppies.
Hope to trade with Janine again.
Annie

o

Just finished my first trade with Janine, it was a great experience and one that I hope to be able to do again, Thanks

o

Another quick, efficient and friendly trade with Janine!
Thanks much, Alana

o

Excellent trade with Jaynine. She was very quick and generous with the quantity of seeds, and she even sent a bonus! Very pleasant to trade with.

o

hi just want to say had great trade with Janine hope to trade with you again.thank you
newwilly46 in Canada

o

I had a(nother!) wonderful trade with her.

Kate

o

Always a pleasure to trade with Janine!!

o

so very sorry for the delay
You are a wonderful trader and a great person, thank so much Lisa

o

One of my best trades!!! Thank you so much for your generosity! Would trade with again anytime!

Carrie

o

What everyone else said ; )

Thanks Janine!

o

Janine made my first trade so pleasant and pleasing, helping me through every step. She was kind and prompt, and extremely generous. Thanks so much Janine!

o

Did a plant trade with her. I got nicely packed, wonderfully rooted plants. Would trade with her anytime.

o

I had a really nice plant trade with Jaynine. Hope to trade with her again!

o

Had a great plant trade with jaynine recently. She sent lots of plants that looked great. They were sent quickly and well packaged. Hope to trade with her again in the future.

o

just got my package from jaynine and it was filled with goodies. plants and seeds both beautifully packed. thanks so much!

o

top notch trader

o

Jaynine offered up seeds for free and I took her up on her offer. My God was she ever so generous. The seeds arrived promptly, SHE PAID POSTAGE AND ENVELOPE !!! She filled my requests as well as sending additional that she thought that I might like and I do. Can't wait to start my wintersowing with these wonderful seeds. A wonderful part of the garden web family.

o

I too responded to Jaynine's post for free seeds but soon forgot I had, lots of kids at home! I received the envelope (postage provided) and I agree, WOW! She sent me about 80% of my "want list" and took it upon herself to even bother with looking to see what I liked. VERY SPECIAL TRADER! She sent a HUGE amount of seeds and I am going to be very busy this spring, YAY! So a HUGE THANK YOU to Jaynine, she is absolutely one of my top 3 favorite traders! Open invitation with no expiration date,lol, if I EVER have something you need or want just let me know and I will send it right out to you! Thank you again!

o

Dittos with booboobolhuis and katmatney, above, regarding Janine generously offering a selection of free seeds. Holy katz!! Talk about a loaded envelope!! All kinds of wonderful flowers and edibles (including several from my want list), neatly contained in a large ziplock. And, in my case also, Janine provided both envelope and postage! - Absolutely, in my book as well, Janine is definitely ACES!! A total asset to our GW community!! - "Mammoth THANKS, girl!! If ever in the future you might want some seeds that I happen to have, they are guarenteed YOURS, gratis!" :)

o

Janine is a lovely generous person. She sent me some seeds and did exactly as she promised to do when she said she would.

I would not hesitate to do any trading with her, or make purchases from her.

o

Janine hosted the black seed swap and did a fine job. I couldn't have been happier with the assortment of seeds I received:)

Thanks again!

o

I had an excellent trade with jaynine, can't wait to trade you again!

o

• Posted by susanc Z9/Sunset 17 CA (My Page) on
    Tue, Dec 7, 10 at 11:41

I just completed another fantastic trade with Janine. -She is a thoughtful, generous person and a joy to trade with.

o

I just received a package from Janine... WOW!! What a wonderful package it was!! I was blown away by the generous amounts and extras that I received! Thank you Janine!! Em

o

There is no one better to trade with.

Kate

o

This is my second trade with Janine and she is simply the best!!
I wrote a reveiw for the first trade, but it seems to be missing. Anyway, it was my very first trade on GW and Janine was soooo kind and walked me thru the whole process. Can't thank her enough for all her kindness.
Second time trade was as wonderful as the first. She even sent a bonus I had been wanting forever.

If you have the opportunity to trade with Janine do it! A better trader you will not find ;-)
Thanks for the trade!
CMK (Christin)

o

I just completed an awesome trade with Janine! :) She was very generous and kindly sent me more seeds than I sent her! Excellent communication and packaging. Highly recommended top notch trader!

o

Wow! I think Janine fulfilled half of my seed wish list!
Super generous, thoughtful, and kind. A wonderful trader!
Thank you so much!

o

Just had my 1st trade with jaynine. What an awesome trade. She sent the plant we aggreed on plus 2 off my want list. Packing was awesome and ships very quickly. Hope to trade with you again. Thanks for an awesome trade!!
Sherri

o

Janine---you are amazing. Thanks for a wonderful trade.
Duane

o

Just recieved a nice card, Sweet Williams, Yellow Toad Lillies, and White Nicotiana from jaynine for the Secret Santa RR swap. thank you so much Jaynine!!!

Randi Jo

o

Just received one of my first cards from the Secret Santa swap today from Jaynine. Sent three different kinds of seeds (tomato and cucumber) and a wonderful card as well. Thank you soo much!!! I look forward to planting these this spring!

o

Jaynine, thank you for thinking about me in the secret santa swap. I wish you had put your return address on the card, so I could send a thank you.

Just what I wanted too. Thank you so much!

o

I received a Christmas Tree card for the Secret Santa Swap from Jaynine along with Moonflower vine seeds (HOORAY! I couldn't get mine to set seed in time before the frost so I didn't have any to save!), some Hops (had no idea the seeds looked like that! Do you happen to know the variety?) and Some Penny Black Seeds. I have never ever heard of Penny Black and I am super excited about them. I Googled them and they are GORGEOUS! I love black flowers! A very generous and thoughtful person. Thank you so very much for making my day and for the lovely seeds. :)

o

Regarding this year's 2011 Secret Santa Seed Swap:

"Woo hoooo!! Yeah baby!!" Received my first card today! :) - Thank you so much, jaynine, for the kewl Christmas tree card and seeds...Amish Paste tomato, Hyssop Mix and Horehound (great for loosening phlegm and mucus, releives coughs and sore throats, an immune booster, good source of vitamins A, B, C and E, essential fatty acids, iron, potassium and marrubin (an expectorant)!)

-Cryptid

o

Received a nice card from janine during the 2012 Secret Santa Round Robin. Thank you so much for your generosity!

o

Thank you so much Janine for being a part of the Secret Santa 2012 on the Round Robin. So generous and thoughtful of you!!

Merry Christmas!
vina

o

Received some very nice seeds from Jaynine in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you Jaynine! Margie

o

thanks for the seeds in the secret santa swap merry christmas,Lisa

o

Ever thoughtful, Janine sent me a pretty card with the perfect seeds inside in the Secret Santa Seed Swap.
Thank you Janine!
Alana

o

Thanks for the seeds in the secret santa swap!

o

Thanks for the great seeds I received from you in the Secret Santa Swap. Happy holidays.

Don

o

WOOHOO, man oh man, Great Trader Jaynine is a GREAT part of the Secret Santa 2011 Swap. Yippee, received a VERY nice card and THREE of my WANTED seeds, how GREAT is that? EXCELLENT trader.
Merry Christmas
sharon

o

Jaynine is a wonderfully generous person and I thank her for the Secret Santa card and seeds she sent! 3 of my absolute most wanted.

Thanks Janine! I'd trade with you anytime!
Have a wonderful Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!

Daveedgeguitar (Dave)

o

jaynine took the time to choose seed varieties from my wishlist...a very nice selection too! The thin piece of foam packing assured that the seeds arrived safely.

I especially appreciated that the card was 'Proudly Made In the USA'

Thank you Janine for the Secret Santa Card :)

o

Jaynine sent me a nice xmas card and seeds for the secret santa swap.

Lisa

o

My excitement is bubbling over. Jaynine sent seeds in the Secret Santa Swap, did a thorough job packaging them and sent a lovely card. Very well put together. I would recommend trading with her.
Heidi

o

Thanks you Jaynine for sending me Rainmaster petunia, nicotiana sylvestris and evening scented stock seeds in the secret Santa swap!

o

Jaynine sent me Heuchera Sanguinea Coral Bells 'Firefly', Ipomoea Nil 'Scarlett O'hara', and Tovara Virginiana 'variegata' painter's palette seeds in the Secret Santa Swap.

Her generosity this holiday season has lifted my spirits. THANK YOU!!

o

• Posted by ruthz DFW/TX (My Page) on
    Sat, Dec 10, 11 at 17:46

Janine, thank you for sharing your seeds and the beautiful card in the Secret Santa swap.
Merry Christmas to your and your family.

o

Janine sent me some wonderful seeds and a christmas card in the secret santa swap. I look forward to trading with her in the future, Connie.

o

Janine sent me some seeds from my wish list. Not sure if I'll be able to start them, but I am sure happy to try. Thank you so much. A

o

Janine sent me a lovely Christmas card and seeds in the Secret santa swap...very generous! Last month Janine and I swapped in the FOTESS Solstice swap...very generous.
Thanks so much! Merry Christmas!

Annie

o

• Posted by corrine1 7b Pacific Northwest (My Page) on
    Thu, Dec 22, 11 at 23:10

Received my 1st ever Secret Santa swap card from Janine with 3 packets of flower seeds from my wish list in my favorite color pink all suitable to my shady gardens.

When I rec'd the card I didn't know about posting on this forum after trades, so am doing so now. Learning lots!

Thank you Janine & Merry Christmas,
Corrine

o

Janine sent me a card with some great seeds in the secret santa swap...She is one of gws best!

Thanks again

Lisa

o

Santa jaynine sent me a beautiful card and a wonderful assortment of seeds - Rose Forget Me Not, White Star Zinnia and Sparkling Wine Cosmos.

o

• Posted by rbrady 5/Eastern Ia (My Page) on
    Mon, Jan 2, 12 at 22:43

Janine sent me some awesome seeds and a nice card for the Secret Santa Seed Swap! She is very generous:-)

Thanks Janine!

Rhonda

o

Thanks for the card and seeds. A great Secret Santa surprise.
Margo

o

Janine is truly a class act. She has a discerning eye for a good plant and just reading her swap list is a guilty pleasure... I sent her an unsolicited e-mail and she responded with graciousness and a big fat envelope stuffed with divine seeds....
Please accept my applause and compliments,
seedmoney

o

I've had numerous trades with Janine and it's always a pleasure.

o

Janine sent me a wonderful card and seeds for Secret Santa Swap, thank you!!

o

Received a beautiful card and some wonderful seeds from jaynine for this years secret santa swap. Thank you!

o

I recently received a beautiful card and two packs of seeds in our Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Fri, Dec 21, 12 at 19:41

Janine, thank you for the seeds and card in the Secret Santa Swap, very much appreciated!
Shirley!

o

Thank you so much for the lovely card and seeds in the SSS swap. I look forward to planting them this spring.

o

Janine sent me a beautiful card and three packs of wonderful seeds from my wishlist in the Secret Santa Swap.
Thanks so much!

o

• Posted by ruthz 8a dfw texas (My Page) on
    Wed, Dec 26, 12 at 13:42

Thank you for a very pretty Christmas card with seeds from my wish list.

o

Janine sent me packets of seeds that were just I wanted in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much!

o

Janine sent seeds from my list in a beautiful card. Thanks Margo

o

Got nice seeds and card from jaynine on the secret santa swap in 2012, much appreciated.

o

Beautiful card and seeds from Jaynine in this year's Secret Santa Swap! Thanks again,
Alana

o

Janine is a generous person for sharing such wonderful seeds with me in the 2012 Secret Santa Swap, Thank you jaynine!!! Happy New Year!

o

Hey there, janine! Thanks so very much for the lovely card and wonderful seeds for this year's 5th annual (my 3rd) "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! Sure was fun! You're always such a great, generous trader, and such a nice person! Thanks for joining the swap and choosing me to send to! :)

o

Just did a Santa Swap with Janine and she sent me some great seeds that I have been wanting. I would trade/swap with her again. Thanks

Paula

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Wed, Jan 2, 13 at 18:40

Janine sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

o

Thank you for the tithonia seeds and the yarrow for the Secret Santa Swap. Very nice!
Heidi

o

Janine sent me a lovely Christmas card again this year, full of seeds. Have also had other trades with her and she does such a great job!!!!!! Thanks for thinking of me again this year and have a Happy New Year! Suzanne

o

Received a beautiful holiday card with seeds from Jaynine during the Secret Santa Swap. These seeds are just what I needed!

Thank you!

o

Thanks so much Janine for the beautiful card and seeds you sent my way in the recent Secret Santa Swap.

Best wishes for a wonderful 2013!!

Annie

o

Rec'd a beautiful card and much wanted seeds in the SSS! Thanks so much!

o

In the 2012 Secret Santa Swap, Jaynine sent seeds on my wish I never thought I'd get! Lovely surprise :)

o

I just received a seed trade from Janine. As usual, she was both thoughtful and generous.
Thanks again!
Alana

o

Thanks Jaynine for another great trade.

o

Thanks Jaynine for another great trade.

o

I had my first trade with Janine and I am super happy :) She sent her seeds quickly and they were all labeled well in mini Ziploc bags. She was very generous and a pleasure to correspond with! I am looking forward to another trade with her :) Thanks Janine!

Carol

o

There are traders, good traders, and great traders. And then there is JANINE, who is in a class by herself.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here