Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
farmerbell

girlgroupgirl

farmerbell
17 years ago

Wonderul, knowledgeable gardener who shares lots of seeds with newbies. I had a wonderful trade with her this year.

Ann

Comments (27)

• luvsgrtdanes
    17 years ago

I have been trading with GG forever it seems. Wonderful trader and very generous with seeds. Always something unique. Don't hesitate to trade with her.

Ronnie

• aaaccc
    17 years ago

I agree, great trader.
    Alice

• Nancy
    17 years ago

Ditto, an excellent trader!

• jeanne
    17 years ago

I wonderful trader, I would highly recommend her! :)

• remy_gw
    17 years ago

Last year I just really got into seeds, and I "won" one of her seed offers. It was a wonderful assortment! It helped fuel my seed trading and wintersowing habit that is completely out of control now: )
    Remy

• madamekikia2z
    17 years ago

She is very generous person and terrific gardener.

• graanieb
    17 years ago

Grrreat!!!!

• atravers
    17 years ago

Have thoroughly enjoyed trading with this wonderful gardener for almost three years now. Generous in not only her trades but in her horticultural advice. Hope you're doing well GGG.
    Ann

• kizzyseeds
    17 years ago

Glynis is one of the greatest gardeners to trade with and talk "hort" with:) We've been trading for years.
    Sharon

• pitimpinai
    17 years ago

Two thumbs up for Glynis. :-)

• nuthatch_mo
    17 years ago

Did a recent trade, would recommend and hope to trade again next year. Thanks

• teresa_ohio
    17 years ago

Did a trade a couple years ago and was great. Definitely recommend!

• strmywthr3
    17 years ago

very generous trader! I've done several trades with her with great results!

thanks!
    Barbi

• squirrelspur
    17 years ago

Traded with G3 a few years ago and still think of her when I see my chinese foxglove pop up every year, very good trader. Love just looking at her wants list as she has such great taste in plants - sometimes I add them to my shopping list as well!

Karen

• susie_gardener_2007
    17 years ago

Girlgroupgirl was one of my favorite traders when I was doing lots of trading years ago. I miss seeing pictures of her yard. It was in inspiration!

Susie

• jeanne
    17 years ago

I just finished another trade with Glynis, wasn't sure if we're supposed to post more than once in a thread but I wanted to say thanks again!

Jeanne

• irishdescended
    17 years ago

I don't think it matters Jeanne. : ) Glynis is a very sweet lady. She didn't just do a trade with me......she did me a favor. Thanks Glynis. : )

• zabecc
    16 years ago

traded with last summer, would trade with again :)

• garren
    16 years ago

Its been a while since we traded but I remember it was a great experience.

- Garren

• katie88
    16 years ago

We traded long while ago -- will always remember her kind words, generosity, looking over my loong Wish List and sending extras . . great trader all around.

Katie
    GW: katie88

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

just got my seeds-- packed in bubble envelope and very nicely labeled :) thank you so much!

• ruthz
    13 years ago

Great person to trade with! Would trade again anytime.

• wayright
    13 years ago

I traded with Glynis last spring, wonderful trade,, then I recently posted a wish list and she most generously sent me seeds for nothing but a thank you! Truly wonderful person!
    Kevin

• debi
    13 years ago

I DITTO all the great comments with trading with Glynis...
    And Thank you for packed of Pineapple Sweet Tea she sent.
    Looking forward trading with her again.
    Debi

• buturfliis_mom
    13 years ago

Just finished up a great trade with Glynis. Thank you so much. Everything was perfect and fast... Cant wait to try her seeds...

• icebox101
    12 years ago

Hi, girlgroupgirl

I have been searching for about 10mins for a way to contact you about your seeds other then you review page but I can't seem to find one.
    Anyway would love to buy some seeds from you and possible get a few tips on gradening with hoop houses/ green houses for year round crops. If you could please email me at bonnierfuller@yahoo.com would totally appreciate it

Thanks a ton
    Bonnie

• cashclan
    12 years ago

WOOHOO, just finished a trade and am thrilled. Glynis is honest, generous, quick and a joy to communicate with. Will gladly trad with at ANY time. :)

Sponsored