Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dirtdiggin

debi

dirtdiggin
14 years ago

Had a WONDERFUL trade with Debi. Received a beautiful batch of echinacea seeds that I traded for veggie seeds. Each type was well marked and packaged in a bubble envie to boot. Thanks so much for the trade. Hope we can do another soon.

Take care,

Toni

Comments (26)

• ohiopeppers
    14 years ago

Great trade. Shipped quickly and used a bubble mailer. Very generous amount of seeds sent. Thanks

• Mark (wildflowerman_2000) Rose
    14 years ago

Received seed promptly from our trade in well marked containers and shipped in a bubble envelope.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    14 years ago

Posted by jaybirdy 5north/central Illin (My Page) on
    Tue, Feb 9, 10 at 9:46

Just finished doing a great trade with Debi.A lot of cool seeds were exchanged and I'm very happy.Everything was packaged and labeled nicely.She is also great fun to talk to.I highly recommend her.Thanks much again.

(copied from another thread)

14 years ago

Posted by mvisland 6B (My Page) on
    Tue, Feb 23, 10 at 22:12

Just received seeds from Debi the envelope was "stuffed" to the brim. So many different kinds. Thank you so much...

14 years ago

* Posted by irret4 Z5 Indiana (My Page) on
    Thu, Feb 25, 10 at 13:29

Thank you Debi for the many many free seeds,large variety!!
    Terri(irret4)

• jamiepaul
    14 years ago

Just received seeds...very promptly I might add...and Debi was great. Hope to work with her again.

• dciolek
    13 years ago

Debi is sweet like sugar! Overwhelmingly gracious to ship me a whole garden's worth of seeds as a Newbie in exchange for some horseradish root that she is willing to delay until Spring to receive. Seeds were very organized, labeled, bubble packed and well cared for. Quick to email and share her experience. Can't wait to return the generosity...

• christinmk z5b eastern WA
    13 years ago

Just completed a fantastic trade with Debi! Such a friendly and generous trader. Plus was a plain pleasure to chat with! ;-) She sent some extras she knew I would enjoy. Planning on doing another trade with Debi in the spring- CAN NOT wait!
    Thanks again!
    CMK (Christin)

• debi
    13 years ago

I had a great trade with debi, she was fast, and very generous, sent me more seeds that I was expecting. I would trade with debi again or even send her seeds for free.
    Thanks again,
    mark :) (vlkno)

• ruthz
    13 years ago

I just completed a really nice trade with Debi.
    She sent her end very fast with lots of extra's.
    Communication was great also and that makes such a difference in a trade. Thanks Debi

• sloan
    13 years ago

Just completed a great trade with Deb; wonderful trader. Fast shipping, lots of seeds and extras, too! And she also includes germination instructions. Thank you! James

• buturfliis_mom
    13 years ago

I just completed a fantastic trade with Debi.
    She was prompt, quick to respond, and generous. Her seeds arrived well packed and well marked. She even included some fun bonuses!!!
    Debi, thank you so much for the trade.
    Enjoy the garden and the day...

• bennys
    13 years ago

I did a great trade with Debi, Seeds are as described, shipped securely & quickly. Thank You, Brent

• carla fellers
    13 years ago

had a great trade with debi. thanks,carla

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Had a great trade with Debi. Would trade with again anytime! Happy Growing! vina :)

• firegurl
    13 years ago

It's always great swapping with such a fast and generous trader!
    I really enjoyed your trade page as well, it's always nice to see the pictures too.
    Thank you Debi, I would trade with you anytime as well.
    :)Danielle
    Firegurl

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

thank you so much for the great seeds and the happy happy bonus! nicely packaged in bubble envie and mailed wayyy before mine. never hesitate to do a trade with Debi-- she's awesome and has excellent plant taste :)

• bernadette_gourder
    13 years ago

Just finished a great trade with Debi! She sent me exactly as agreed upon. When I explained she had forgotten a couple seeds she was more than happy to make another mailing. Thank you Debi! Would trade again!

Bernadette_Gourder

• bernadette_gourder
    13 years ago

I forgot to mention that the packaging was great and she sent the seed in what I now consider the best type of seed envelope - little wax paper envelopes, (no static from plastic and harder to get wet than paper)! Great communication and an all around generous, sweet lady. . . God bless you, Debi!

• sassybutterfly_2008
    13 years ago

I just completed a fantastic trade with Debi. She is a wonderful person and a treasure to trade with! I would highly recommend her as a trade partner! Thanks Debi!!!

13 years ago

Posted by xiangirl 4 (My Page) on Fri, Jan 7, 11 at 17:55

I'm a newbie so forgive me if I didn't get this in the right spot. Debi Brown and I traded seeds. I expected 2 different kinds, probably a pinch of each. Instead I got 10 varieties and nice amounts. Thank you! She was thoughtful enough to send a note to tell me to post to Rate and Review, which I had not found to this point. She's well-connected, generous and knowledgable. Keep her!

13 years ago

Posted by vlkno (My Page) on Fri, Jan 7, 11 at 21:51

I had a great trade with debi, she was fast, and very generous, sent me more seeds that I was expecting. I would trade with debi again or even send her seeds for free.
    Thanks again,
    mark :) (vlkno)

• graanieb
    13 years ago

Pleasure to trade with Debi, she's so generous and friendly,
    would love to trade again.

Bea

• p-piper
    13 years ago

Would trade with Debi anytime and certainly hope to in the future. She is generous, friendly and a pleasure to trade with! Thanks Debi!

• yellowflowerpot
    13 years ago

There was a mix-up in sending me some seeds and when i informed her about it she didnt hesitate to rectify the problem. Not only she sent the right ones this time but also sent lots of extras of different kinds that she knew i would have like! Such a wonderful, kind and generous trader. Would recommend her to anyone. Thanks again for trading.

• crackingtheconcrete
    12 years ago

I just completed a trade with Debi and was very happy with the exchange. Throughout some obstacles, she maintained great communication, sent great plants, labeled well, and was very generous. Thanks so much, Debi. :)