Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rqeversole

Posted by cottage_garden Z10 CA (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 6, 11 at 1:24

If you haven't had a chance to trade with Robert, you're missing out as it's a real treat. Incredibly nice, extremely generous and very prompt with his trades. Really an ideal trading partner whom I plan to trade with on a regular basis.

Julie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rqeversole

Just completed a trade with Robert. Seeds arrived quickly and well packaged. Complete with a bonus! Wouldn't hesitate and am looking forward to trading with him again! Thanks Robert.

o

I got the most amazing card today from rqeversole for the Secret Santa Swap. A GORGEOUS glittered snow scene. The presentation of the seeds was amazing. I think you packaged them the most beautiful I've ever seen! Included with the card were 3 different varieties of tomatoes and a new heirloom pepper. All heirloom! I looked up the Gold Metal tomato - OMG. It's HUGE! It doesn't look like I have any of these varieties, so I am uber exited to get these planted! Black from Tula looks extremely delicious. I LOVE black tomatoes. They are so flavorful! Thank you so much for giving me such an amazing card and new varieties of seeds. You're awesome!

o

Thank you for sending me such a wonderful card and generous amounts of seed in the secret santa swap. The golden sunray tomato looks amazing! I'm interested in growing the heirloom tomato and pepper seeds for the first time! I really appreciate everything. Thank you again!!!

o

A true nice guy and great to trade with :)
Thanks Robert.

-Mel

o

Santa Robert sent a beautiful Robert Kinkade card and a thoughtful hand written note.

Thanks for thinking of me.

o

Robert was also one of my secret santas in the Secret Santa Swap. He sent a pretty card with lots of heirloom tomato seed that I have been wanting to try. Seeds were packaged well. Thanks for being so generous.
Nancy

o

Completed a friendly, hassle-free trade with Robert. I look forward to an opportunity to trade with him again.

Thanks again for the trade.

o

As a newcomer to GardenWeb, I have had a chance to enjoy trading with Robert. He was helpful with information, too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here