Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
micyrey

Posted by teresa_ohio z5/OH (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 20, 06 at 2:07

Very nice trade this past summer and great to deal with. Highly recommend.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: micyrey

We had 2 great trades (this spring and summer). Generous, quick, overall super. Would trade again anytime.

o

Have to agree with all of the above!

Tina

o

• Posted by remy 6WNY (My Page) on
    Tue, Mar 20, 07 at 18:47

Hi,
I posted this with a mistake in her user name, so here it is again:
Hi,
She just sent me a birdhouse made by her in exchange for plants from me come spring. It is very nicely made, and she painted it in colors from my description of what I wanted it to match perfectly! I'm very happy with it and am happy to send off some goodies to her come spring : )
Remy

o

Great trader. Sends healthy large trades..

LLbean

o

hello
just wanted to talk about myself :)
If anyone ever has a problem with my trades please let me know, I wont know there is a problem if I'm not told.
I sometimes get a little behind but I will always try to make good on all trades.
If I get a little pushy about when a trade will be sent, it's just that I get very excited and don't like to wait.
it is a flaw I have.
thanks to all the traders swapers and friends
michelle

o

micyrey/Michelle just organized a kids' swap, which was a great experience for our daughter. I'd participate in a swap she organizes again, no problem - she was right on top of things.

Laurel

o

I just completed another trade with Michelle for 2 of her birdhouse gourds. They are just awesome! Prompt shipping and excellent communication. Would definitely trade with again! Teresa

o

Michelle is a wonderful trader and I would trade with her again any day :) Highly recommended!!

o

Just participated in a RR Seed Exchange with micyrey. Got some very nice seeds. Would trade with her again. Thanks

o

Great Trader. She hosted a reat Columbine swap. Thumbs up Michelle. Hope we can trade again soon.
Melanie

o

I just received a fantastic box from Michelle in an RR swap. Everything looked great, and she sends VERY generous sized plants!
Thanks again!! :O)

o

What a wonderful trader, I'm in shock at all of the wonderful seeds she sent!! Hopefully I'll have something next year that I can send her.
I'm smiling from ear to ear, many thanks!
Carol

o

I just finished a trade with Michelle. She sent me some plant rootings that were packed with extreme care, and she was very generous. I would highly recommend this awesome trader. Thanks!

o

I've known Michelle for over a year. We've been in swaps together and we've traded. She is a very generous trader and I look forward to many future trades.
Mariann

o

Michelle was my swap partner in the Odd, Odder, Oddest Swap. What a great box of treats she sent me! Pair me with her anytime.
Alana

o

Michelle is a wonderful trader and sends beautiful, healthy plants! I was very lucky to be paired with her for our most recent CPG swap. Thank you so much for all the care you took in selecting these beauties for my gardens!

Tracy

o

I was Michelle's partner for this months CPG swap, and received beautiful plants! I just love the coleus. They are starting to get roots! Everything was packaged well, and looking very healthy. Thanks again, Michelle! I would trade with you anytime!!

Karen/kalena67

o

I just completed a trade with Michelle, and she sent me a fantastic box of assorted perennials! Everything was packaged great & came through the shipping wonderfully.
Thanks, Michelle!

Melissa

o

She just hosted a wonderful RR 'Cleaning Out the Seedbox Swap' that I participated in. I received a wonderful variety of seeds and everything was sent promptly. Will gladly participate in another Round Robin Swap if she host one.

Best to you and many thanks,
Sandra

o

I also participated in the "Cleaning out the seedbox swap", Hats off to Michelle for all of her hard work and organization! My great assortment of seeds were here in just a few short days! I'd gladly participate in another! :) Keep up the awesome work Michelle!

Happy swapping,
Kathy

o

Michelle sent me some two kinds of amaranthus and some agastache seeds in the secret santa swap. Thanks so much for being so generous! Nikki

o

Michelle,
Thank you for your generosity in the Secret Santa Swap.
Suzi

o

Michelle sent me wonderful Swan gourd seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Her card was the first one I received I am so grateful. It was very thoughtful of her to choose and send to me!!! Thank you!!!

o

Rec'd not only 1 pack of seeds but 3 in the Secret Santa
Swap! Loved them all! Traded with her before and will do so again I am sure! Melinda

o

Sent me wonderful seeds in the Secret Santa swap. Thank you for been so generous.
Dorothy

o

Received scabiosa seeds from Michelle in the Secret Santa Swap. What a lovely surprise! Thank you.

Betsy

o

Traded with them on the Secret Santa Seed Swap. Wonderful person and great card. Thanks.

o

Recd 2 generously loaded & nicely pkged pkgs of seeds, (not so common ones) i really wanted from Secret Santa RR.

o

Melanie sent me wonderful seeds for the Secret Santa RR.

Margarita10

o
RE: micyreyb

I am having a bit of trouble with names. I want to thank Michelle for sending great seeds to me in the Secret Santa Swap.

Margarita10

o

Michelle was a very generous Secret Santa! She sent me some great varieties of columbine and salvia seeds that really wanted. Thank you so much!

o

Michelle sent me a beautiful card and seeds in RR Birthday Seed Extravaganza. Thank you for making my BD special!
Dorothy

o

Michelle sent me a bday card and 5 varieties of seeds to try out. Thank you Michelle!

Lisa

o

Thank you Michelle for the secret santa seeds and the Christmas card! They were just what I wanted! Thank you!

o

Michelle thank you so much for making my birthday a little more special. I know you went out of your way to get some of the seeds from my most wanted list. Kim

o

Thank you Michelle for the awesome handmade bday card and seeds!! It made my day special!

o

Michelle sent a wonderful homemade birthday card and seeds for the Birthday Buddies Swap! Thanks so much!

o

Michelle sent me an absolutely adorable Birthday card filled with seeds for the Birthday Extravaganza April Swap. She is a real sweetheart! Thanks so much Michelle!!

~Wendy / sassybutterfly_2008

o

Just finished a great trade. Would gladly trade with her again.

Don (dem_pa)

o

micyrey was one of 10 participants in the Tropical Sub-Tropical Surplus Swap.
She was an active participant, who gave generously and mailed her package promptly.

Thanks Michelle for contributing to a great Swap!

o

participated in a RR propagation swap with Michelle. Everything arrived in good shape. I was able to root nearly all the cuttings she sent. She also sent some gourd seeds and was very generous.

Denise

o

Just received some beautiful fabric from her. Thank you bunches!! Going to use it to make a Grandma's Flower Garden quilt in 2011. :-)

Best to you and many, many thanks,
Sandra

o

Received some beautiful fabric charms from her in the GW RR October Seeds N Stitches Swap. Will gladly trade with her in the future.

Best to you and many, many thanks,
Sandra aka quiltingfox

o
ssse 2010

Received a very nice Christmas Card and a generous amount of seeds from Micyrey on 12/8/10. Thanks so much.

o

Such a wonderful surprise!! A handmade card and some super awesome seeds! Thank you so much for being a part of the Secret Santa Seed Swap 2010!! Happy Sowing!! :) vina

o

Michelle sent me very healthy, vibrant white ginger plants in our trade. Excellent packaging, friendly communication. Thanks a lot! Grace

o

Got some beautiful fireworks and beach fabric today from Michelle in the June RR Seeds-N-Stitches Swap. They are awesome fabric quarters!! Thank you bunches!!! Will gladly trade with Michelle in the future!!! :-)

Best to you and many thanks,
Sandra

o

Thank you Michelle, for all of the hard work you did on the WLOMWLS. You are the fastest hostess I know!
Alana

o

Hi,
Wanted to post, that Michelle sent me a wonderful replacement package of seeds for ones that were lost in the mail. So generous of her! Thanks so much!

-weebay

o

I just wanted to thank Michelle for participating in the OBF October 2012 THE WITCH IS IN Swap on the Round Robin. A super nice lady and a wonderful swapper!

Thanks so much Michelle!
Happy Blooms!
vina

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Fri, Dec 14, 12 at 21:45

I received a very pretty handmade Christmas card and seeds from my wish list from Michelle, in the Secret Santa Swap - Many thanks, Michelle!
Shirley!

o

I received a beautiful card and two packs of seeds in our Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

o

• Posted by ruthz 8a dfw texas (My Page) on
    Sun, Dec 16, 12 at 16:09

I also received a very pretty handmade Christmas card with seeds from my wish list from Michelle.
Thank you for sharing with me in the Secret Santa Swap

o

For Secret Santa Swap Michelle sent me a lovely handmade card and some wonderful seeds.. thank you so much!

Cindy

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Tue, Dec 18, 12 at 14:14

Michelle sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Thu, Dec 20, 12 at 15:26

I also received a lovely, homemade Christmas card from Michelle during the December 2012 FOTESS swap. Thanks again, Michelle!

Katie

o

Thanks Michelle for the neat Christmas card and seeds you sent in the SS swap. I really appreciate your thinking of me! Suzanne

o

Just received a great package of seeds from Michelle who hosted the NEW: Annual Theme Garden Swap 2012. She did a wonderful job of running this swap. I would join her RR swaps again in the future.

o

Michelle sent me a cool card (handmade - extra neat) and seeds for this year's Secret Santa Swap. I can't wait to winter sow some of these!

Thank you, Michelle!

o

Just received seeds from Michelle in Theme Garden Swap, wonderful selection. She also did a fantastic job as host and getting all of our seeds back to us so promptly! Thank you!!

Cindy

o

Great trader in the Secret Santa Swap - fun flower seeds and a homemade card :) Thanks!

o

Michelle was the organizer and host of the What's Left on my Have List swap. She did a great job keeping it all running smoothly. I received lots of wonderful seeds--thanks again!

Betsy

o

Did a lovely trade with her, I got bee balm, she got groundcover sedum. Good communication, lovely plants. Thank you!

o

Michelle shared seeds with me in the Secret Santa Swap this year. Inside of her Gorgeous blue snowflake card were seeds for Cherry Roma tomato, Kleopatra tomato and Chives! Thank you very much Michelle. Now if only spring were here :)

o

I recently received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

o

I rec'd a beautiful homemade card from Michelle this year! Also some lovely craft paper to make seed envelopes with! Thank you so much!

o

Thank you for the cute handmade card and seeds you sent for the SSS swap.

o

• Posted by cghpnd 7 / N.Virginia (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 7, 14 at 10:34

I received a lovely handmade Christmas card and seeds in the SSS. Thanks a bunch!

o

• Posted by ruthz 8 dfw texas (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 14, 14 at 10:56

Thank You for the Christmas card and seeds in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap.

o

Last year, Michelle did a terrific job as hostess to the WLOMWL & Theme swaps, and if I'm able to in the future, I would very much enjoy participating with her on anything else she might like to host.

This year, as a Secret Santa, she sent a classy, but simple, homemade Christmas card with toadflax, poppy and mistflower seeds, not so often encountered around here anymore, so I look forward to reintroducing them to a couple of local meadows.

Thank you, Michelle

o

Michelle hosted the theme garden swap this year. It was my first theme garden swap, and my favorite group swap so far. Not only was it fun to match seeds, Michelle kept things simple and stress free, and sent wayyyy more seeds in an incredible assortment than I imagined receiving for my five categories--beyond what the other participants sent, which was plenty and were wonderful themselves.

She sent a very sweet email asking if there was anything else I'd like besides what was in my categories. I mentioned a few items, but I was still overwhelmed by the wonderful seeds i got. Thanks so much for making my first theme swap a memorable one, Michelle. Can't wait to do it again next year!

o

Michelle was a great host with this year's Theme Swap. She sent lots of interesting seeds and did it very quickly. Can't wait for next year's swap!

o

Just got my seeds back from a Round Robin (Theme Garden Swap) with Michelle hosting. She really went over and above the call of duty on this. Generously matching up seeds and themes and making it a great swap. Thanks again Michelle. I would be happy to continue to trade in the future.

o

I've swapped with Michelle numerous times through the years. Always great trades. The Theme Garden shop was a real treat and Michelle did a terrific job as hostess. Many thanks

o

Michelle was the hostess for the Theme Garden Seed Swap this year and did a great job as she always does.
Thanks for your hard work, Michelle!

o

Michelle did a wonderful job with the Theme Garden Swap this year. Thank you Michelle!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here