Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
teresa_ohio

micyrey

teresa_ohio
17 years ago

Very nice trade this past summer and great to deal with. Highly recommend.

Comments (78)

• margarita10
    15 years ago

Melanie sent me wonderful seeds for the Secret Santa RR.

Margarita10

• margarita10
    15 years ago

I am having a bit of trouble with names. I want to thank Michelle for sending great seeds to me in the Secret Santa Swap.

Margarita10

• wishdesign
    15 years ago

Michelle was a very generous Secret Santa! She sent me some great varieties of columbine and salvia seeds that really wanted. Thank you so much!

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

Michelle sent me a beautiful card and seeds in RR Birthday Seed Extravaganza. Thank you for making my BD special!
    Dorothy

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

Michelle sent me a bday card and 5 varieties of seeds to try out. Thank you Michelle!

Lisa

• riley17
    15 years ago

Thank you Michelle for the secret santa seeds and the Christmas card! They were just what I wanted! Thank you!

• plant-one-on-me
    15 years ago

Michelle thank you so much for making my birthday a little more special. I know you went out of your way to get some of the seeds from my most wanted list. Kim

• chellflower
    15 years ago

Thank you Michelle for the awesome handmade bday card and seeds!! It made my day special!

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

Michelle sent a wonderful homemade birthday card and seeds for the Birthday Buddies Swap! Thanks so much!

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Michelle sent me an absolutely adorable Birthday card filled with seeds for the Birthday Extravaganza April Swap. She is a real sweetheart! Thanks so much Michelle!!

~Wendy / sassybutterfly_2008

• dem_pa
    15 years ago

Just finished a great trade. Would gladly trade with her again.

Don (dem_pa)

• Frances Coffill
    14 years ago

micyrey was one of 10 participants in the Tropical Sub-Tropical Surplus Swap.
    She was an active participant, who gave generously and mailed her package promptly.

Thanks Michelle for contributing to a great Swap!

• antiqueorchid
    14 years ago

participated in a RR propagation swap with Michelle. Everything arrived in good shape. I was able to root nearly all the cuttings she sent. She also sent some gourd seeds and was very generous.

Denise

• quiltingfox
    13 years ago

Just received some beautiful fabric from her. Thank you bunches!! Going to use it to make a Grandma's Flower Garden quilt in 2011. :-)

Best to you and many, many thanks,
    Sandra

• quiltingfox
    13 years ago

Received some beautiful fabric charms from her in the GW RR October Seeds N Stitches Swap. Will gladly trade with her in the future.

Best to you and many, many thanks,
    Sandra aka quiltingfox

• perkybarb
    13 years ago

Received a very nice Christmas Card and a generous amount of seeds from Micyrey on 12/8/10. Thanks so much.

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Such a wonderful surprise!! A handmade card and some super awesome seeds! Thank you so much for being a part of the Secret Santa Seed Swap 2010!! Happy Sowing!! :) vina

• celeegra
    13 years ago

Michelle sent me very healthy, vibrant white ginger plants in our trade. Excellent packaging, friendly communication. Thanks a lot! Grace

• quiltingfox
    12 years ago

Got some beautiful fireworks and beach fabric today from Michelle in the June RR Seeds-N-Stitches Swap. They are awesome fabric quarters!! Thank you bunches!!! Will gladly trade with Michelle in the future!!! :-)

Best to you and many thanks,
    Sandra

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

Thank you Michelle, for all of the hard work you did on the WLOMWLS. You are the fastest hostess I know!
    Alana

• weebay
    12 years ago

Hi,
    Wanted to post, that Michelle sent me a wonderful replacement package of seeds for ones that were lost in the mail. So generous of her! Thanks so much!

-weebay

• flowergirl34
    11 years ago

I just wanted to thank Michelle for participating in the OBF October 2012 THE WITCH IS IN Swap on the Round Robin. A super nice lady and a wonderful swapper!

Thanks so much Michelle!
    Happy Blooms!
    vina

• sjc48
    11 years ago

I received a very pretty handmade Christmas card and seeds from my wish list from Michelle, in the Secret Santa Swap - Many thanks, Michelle!
    Shirley!

• dem_pa
    11 years ago

I received a beautiful card and two packs of seeds in our Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

• ruthz
    11 years ago

I also received a very pretty handmade Christmas card with seeds from my wish list from Michelle.
    Thank you for sharing with me in the Secret Santa Swap

• alwaysagarden
    11 years ago

For Secret Santa Swap Michelle sent me a lovely handmade card and some wonderful seeds.. thank you so much!

Cindy

• kchd
    11 years ago

Michelle sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

• kchd
    11 years ago

I also received a lovely, homemade Christmas card from Michelle during the December 2012 FOTESS swap. Thanks again, Michelle!

Katie

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    11 years ago

Thanks Michelle for the neat Christmas card and seeds you sent in the SS swap. I really appreciate your thinking of me! Suzanne

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    11 years ago

Just received a great package of seeds from Michelle who hosted the NEW: Annual Theme Garden Swap 2012. She did a wonderful job of running this swap. I would join her RR swaps again in the future.

• vajeff
    11 years ago

Michelle sent me a cool card (handmade - extra neat) and seeds for this year's Secret Santa Swap. I can't wait to winter sow some of these!

Thank you, Michelle!

• alwaysagarden
    11 years ago

Just received seeds from Michelle in Theme Garden Swap, wonderful selection. She also did a fantastic job as host and getting all of our seeds back to us so promptly! Thank you!!

Cindy

• katkni
    11 years ago

Great trader in the Secret Santa Swap - fun flower seeds and a homemade card :) Thanks!

• Ruby_Dog
    11 years ago

Michelle was the organizer and host of the What's Left on my Have List swap. She did a great job keeping it all running smoothly. I received lots of wonderful seeds--thanks again!

Betsy

• wispfox
    10 years ago

Did a lovely trade with her, I got bee balm, she got groundcover sedum. Good communication, lovely plants. Thank you!

• socalgardengal
    10 years ago

Michelle shared seeds with me in the Secret Santa Swap this year. Inside of her Gorgeous blue snowflake card were seeds for Cherry Roma tomato, Kleopatra tomato and Chives! Thank you very much Michelle. Now if only spring were here :)

• dem_pa
    10 years ago

I recently received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

• Melinda Hagen
    10 years ago

I rec'd a beautiful homemade card from Michelle this year! Also some lovely craft paper to make seed envelopes with! Thank you so much!

• smitties
    10 years ago

Thank you for the cute handmade card and seeds you sent for the SSS swap.

• cghpnd
    10 years ago

I received a lovely handmade Christmas card and seeds in the SSS. Thanks a bunch!

• ruthz
    10 years ago

Thank You for the Christmas card and seeds in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap.

• primrose1x3
    10 years ago

Last year, Michelle did a terrific job as hostess to the WLOMWL & Theme swaps, and if I'm able to in the future, I would very much enjoy participating with her on anything else she might like to host.

This year, as a Secret Santa, she sent a classy, but simple, homemade Christmas card with toadflax, poppy and mistflower seeds, not so often encountered around here anymore, so I look forward to reintroducing them to a couple of local meadows.

Thank you, Michelle

• lovesblooms
    10 years ago

Michelle hosted the theme garden swap this year. It was my first theme garden swap, and my favorite group swap so far. Not only was it fun to match seeds, Michelle kept things simple and stress free, and sent wayyyy more seeds in an incredible assortment than I imagined receiving for my five categories--beyond what the other participants sent, which was plenty and were wonderful themselves.

She sent a very sweet email asking if there was anything else I'd like besides what was in my categories. I mentioned a few items, but I was still overwhelmed by the wonderful seeds i got. Thanks so much for making my first theme swap a memorable one, Michelle. Can't wait to do it again next year!

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    10 years ago

Michelle was a great host with this year's Theme Swap. She sent lots of interesting seeds and did it very quickly. Can't wait for next year's swap!

• gee_oh_nyc
    10 years ago

Just got my seeds back from a Round Robin (Theme Garden Swap) with Michelle hosting. She really went over and above the call of duty on this. Generously matching up seeds and themes and making it a great swap. Thanks again Michelle. I would be happy to continue to trade in the future.

• beth_b_kodiak
    10 years ago

I've swapped with Michelle numerous times through the years. Always great trades. The Theme Garden shop was a real treat and Michelle did a terrific job as hostess. Many thanks

• sandlapper_rose
    10 years ago

Michelle was the hostess for the Theme Garden Seed Swap this year and did a great job as she always does.
    Thanks for your hard work, Michelle!

• poisondartfrog
    10 years ago

Michelle did a wonderful job with the Theme Garden Swap this year. Thank you Michelle!

• roper2008
    9 years ago

Michelle sent me a pretty home made card for the Secret
    Santa Swap 2014. Nice seeds for my garden.

Thank you

• lorabell_gw
    9 years ago

Received a beautiful handmade card in this years SSSS. Greatly appreciate the time and talent given to make this a special event. Receive seeds of lime basil and hairy balls milkweed. Cool

Sponsored