Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
teresa_ohio

smokymist

teresa_ohio
17 years ago

Traded with her a couple years ago and very impressed. Highly recommend.

Comments (42)

• jaceysgranny
    17 years ago

I traded with Cheryl too a couple of years ago and she sent loads of plants. I'd recommend her anytime.

Nancy

• mamabirrd
    17 years ago

I have been meaning to get over here to add Smokymist. Cheryl is a great trader and wonderful person. We traded once or twice in the past and hopefully will do so again. Don't hesitate to trade with her. : )

• farmerbell
    17 years ago

I just completed a great trade with Cheryl. Generous amounts, great communications. Very nice. Highly recommend.

• raggedyann161420
    17 years ago

Cheryl and I have traded since god knows how long. She is a great,generous trader.

Annie

• webkat5
    17 years ago

I just completed a great trade with Cheryl! I hope to trade some plants this coming spring!

:o)

• ramazz
    17 years ago

I just complete a trade with Cheryl - great in every way.

• love2gardennc
    17 years ago

Thanks to 'SM', I started a real collection of heucheras and then went on to tiarellas and heucherallas. Debbie trade generously and became an inspiration to me, Thanks, Les

• marie_ga
    16 years ago

My favorite trader! Very generous! Has added much to my succulent collection. Also very easy to communicate with, wish she lived closer!

• ollierose
    16 years ago

Cheryl is a great trader and she's very generous! I can't wait to trade with her again!

Thanks Cheryl!
    Diana

• kilngod
    16 years ago

Just had a lovely seed trade with her. Would trade again anytime!

• SmokyMist
    16 years ago

Just bumping this up, I don't want everyone to think I'm a terrible trader after that one negative .

• cmontross
    16 years ago

I have traded with Cheryl several times over the past almost 2 years and have always got more than expected.
    Great trader, highly recommended.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    16 years ago

I had a lovely plant trade (cuttings) from Cheryl. They were very carefully packed, and labeled. Thanks Smoky!

Sue

• girlgroupgirl
    16 years ago

There is nothing negative about Smokymist. She is a lovely trader! I have traded sedums a few times, and I probably can't count how many seed trades we've made in the past.
    She's the best!

GGG

• jaleeisa
    16 years ago

Cheryl did a SASBE for me and was very prompt and getting it sent back! And it was a very generous amount of seeds to! I'm gonna have fun with these and look forward to the next trade with her! Much recommend trades with Cheryl!

Kathy

• organic_tngardener
    16 years ago

Cheryl is so generous with her time, seeds, communication! A lovely person. I really enjoyed our communication. A pleasure to know. Thank you so much for all the seeds! Take care, I hope I can return the favor and generosity some day. I highly recommend Cheryl to anyone.

• sguanzon
    16 years ago

Cheryl is just simply a wonderful person to trade with. She is fun to talk to and very knowledgeable and generous and willing to educate! Looking forward to trading again in the future!

• iovemygarden
    16 years ago

I loved trading with Cheryl. She was sooo generous with her daylilies. Such a pleasure and would recomend to anyone.

• susie-nc
    15 years ago

Thanks Cheryl for the excellent trade.I must say it was super fast.Great emails.Wonderful plants.Packaged very well.We must trade again soon.I hope you enjoy the hellebores...........DIANE

• flowersandbirds4ever
    15 years ago

Just had a trade with cheryl -Great job -A+++++++++

• dcarpenter
    15 years ago

I just completed a trade with Cheryl. She sent a nice, big box that was packed FULL of goodies. It was part suprise and part an arranged trade. She simply made my day. It was one of the best boxes I have ever received (probably the best now that I think of it). I so would love to trade with her again. My goal is to get a piece of all of her sedums! I highly recommend her!!! She has also become a friend. She's very easy to talk to.

• neonposey
    15 years ago

Cheryl and I just completed a great trade. My box was full of a great variety of plants and was packed well and arrived in great condition despite my post office holding onto the box for 3 extra days :(

Emails were promptly returned and we had great conversations about any and everything. Hope to do more trading with her soon.

Thanks Smokymist!

• chellflower
    15 years ago

Cheryl, thank you for the jaradale pumpkins seeds you sent in the Wow Thanks swap!!

• gardendee
    14 years ago

A++++ trader! Sends healthy and large divisions of plants. On top of my list of "MUST TRADE WITH" GW members.
    Thank you, Cheryl!

Dee

• ruthz
    14 years ago

I just completed a seed trade with Cheryl and everything was wonderful.
    Good communication, good packaging, fast shipping and extra little surprises. Hope to trade with her again.

• claysoil
    13 years ago

Oh man, am I ever happy I got to trade with Cheryl! I don't do much trading anymore, but I'm so glad I posted this spring and got to "meet" her. She is a wonderful person to chat with, packs a great trade box, and has made me so happy. Her plants arrived in perfect condition with labels already made. I'd trade with her again anytime.

• dcarpenter
    13 years ago

Cheryl and I just completed another wonderful trade. Her sedums are huge and healthy. She even threw in a couple of extra plants. I highly recommend her. Can't wait for the next one, Cheryl. Thanks.

Darlene

• becky_jean
    13 years ago

Cheryl is a most generous trader! I got a bookoodle of lovely sedums from her & they arrived in great shape. I would trade with her anytime & hope I have something worthy of trading in the future because she's got great stuff!
    Becky

• jmar3
    13 years ago

I just completed a great trade with Cheryl. An awesome lady. Great communications, packing and plants. She is very generous with her plants. Hope to trade with her again. Judy

• yellowflowerpot
    13 years ago

I had just completed a nice trade with her... good communication, nice and well packaged plants and shipped priority mail. She also sent me a couple of extras. Overall a good trade experience. Wouldnt mind trading again in the future with her.

• girlgroupgirl
    13 years ago

Always top notch! One of my favorite folks to trade with!!

• crackingtheconcrete
    12 years ago

Just did my first exchange with Cheryl and had a fantastic experience. She was remarkably generous, plants were well packaged, and she is easy and fun to communicate with. :) Thanks, Cheryl!! :)

• sjs867
    12 years ago

I just received a very nice trade box from Cheryl. She sent what we agreed on and they were very nicely wrapped,labeled,and shipped.She also included some very healthy extra surprises. Nice communication,also. Thank you, Cheryl, for an excellent trade!

• fel6
    12 years ago

Cheryl sent me a box of wonderful sedums, all labelled and well wrapped. She has my highest recommendation.

Felicia

• lexiegurl09
    12 years ago

Great trader! Excellent communication, very quick on sending seeds, wonderful overall experience!! Would def. trade again in the future!! Thank you so much!

• NancyPlants
    12 years ago

I recently completed a seed trade with Cheryl.
    She sent everything we agreed upon plus bonus suprises :)
    Seeds were clearly marked and safely packaged.
    I appreciated the pictures she emailed to help with my growing experience.
    Overall a good trade experience.

• soilent_green
    12 years ago

Fun, hassle-free trade. Great communication. Look forward to trading with her again.

• goldenbuckeye
    12 years ago

I just did a trade with Cheryl. A great trader. Good communiation, plants were packaged very good and labeled as well. Looking forward to trading with her again.

• debdov
    11 years ago

Cheryl is a wonderful person to trade with. She sent me some beautiful cuttings and a plant. They arrived in perfect shape. Hope to do more trades with her in the future. Deb.

• Ruby_Dog
    11 years ago

I received a pretty card and two packs of seed from my wishlist in a bubble envelope for this year's Secret Santa Swap. Thanks for your generosity, Cheryl!

• Melinda Hagen
    11 years ago

Cheryl sent me a very cute card and wonderful seeds from my wishlist for this year's secret santa swap! Thank you so very much! Melinda

• nel.nucifera
    10 years ago

Great trader! Plants arrived healthy and hydrated.

Would love to trade with again!

Nel

Sponsored