Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
gmom2-6boys

Posted by angelady 8 - TX (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 22, 08 at 3:04

Posted by lois PA Zone 6 (My Page) on Sun, Dec 21, 08 at 21:35

gmona2-6boys was one of the generous folks who sent me seeds for the flwrs4ever secret santa seed swap. She sent 2 different types of seeds, which I can't wait to try!
Thanks so much,

Lois in PA

(copied from another thread where the name had been slightly misspelled)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: gmom2-6boys

gmom3-6boys sent me lavender seeds as promised, thanks & what a wonderful trade!

o

Received some beautiful fabric charms and card from her for the October Round Robin Seeds N Stitches Swap. Thank you bunches! Will gladly trade with her in the future! :-) Happy Holidays!!

Best to you and many thanks,
Sandra

o

I received a card with seeds for the Secret Santa Swap from gmom2-6boys! She sent a beautiful card with some double pink columbine seeds wrapped in Christmas paper! Thanks so much - can't wait to get these planted! I love columbines!!! :D

o
ssse 2010

Received a great card and a generous amount of seeds of Gmom on 12/9/10. Thanks so much.

o

Did a swap with her very happy,lots of seeds.Would trade with agian.

o

She made me some really awesome WOW and pink quilted coasters for the March Seeds-N-Stitches Swap. I will treasure them always!!! :-) Will gladly trade with her in the future! Thank you bunches!!!

Best to you and many, many thanks,
Sandra

o

Posted by socalgardengal 10 San Diego Ca (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 27, 13 at 19:38

Sharon, Thank you very much for being one of my Secret Santas this year! I appreciate your generosity in sending me Brandywine tomato and the French Lavender. Both are new to me and I can't wait to get them started :) Have a wonderful New Year!

(copied from another thread)

o

Want to thank Sharon so much for the beautiful Christmas card and seeds she sent me in this year's SSS. Very much appreciated and so thoughtful of you to think of others at Christmas! Made my day much brighter. Thank you!

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Sat, Jan 4, 14 at 12:49

Sharon, many thanks for the beautiful card and the seeds you sent for the SSS! Can't wait to grow these!
Happy 2014,
Shirley!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here