Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
kms4me

Posted by firegurl z10 CA (firegurl389@gmail.com) on
Thu, Dec 28, 06 at 4:15

A generous trader who sent me some wonderful seeds for sase, thanks Kate!
:) Firegurl
Danielle

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: kms4me

Kate is a very generous and conciensious trader. Thanks much.

o

Kate is thoroughly awesome!!

That is all I have to say... :o)

o

Kate is the best! A wonderful, generous trader who goes out of her way for others! Thanks so much, Kate!
Karen

o

Lovely trader, generous, thoughtful. Just Tops. Would trade with her anytime.

o

• Posted by pnwjoy 8b-Kalama,Wa. (My Page) on
    Sat, Mar 17, 07 at 13:34

I just did a seed trade with Kate. She's one of the most generous people to trade with. She emailed me to say she looked over my want list a final time and added a few things before sending out . When I got her package I was just in awe at everything she sent. There were 20+ packages of seeds. And these seeds weren't common seeds. Some of these were seeds I never thought I'd find in a trade.
Kate is an A+++ Trader.
Trade with her if you get the chance.

o

Yes, Kate is a very generous trader--has some great stuff too! I've traded with her more than once, and have always been happy with what she sent.

o

Sincerely appreciate the seeds Kate sent SASBE, they're now 5-7" tree/shrub seedlings -- a kind, generous, well educated in the art of raising . . . look at her Trade List and see for yourself!

Katie
GW: katie88

o

• Posted by prhart western NC (My Page) on
    Sat, Nov 17, 07 at 12:38

A knowledgeable trader with an impressive list of offerings. Prompt with her end of the trade and packs her seeds well. It's a pleasure to exchange with GW members like her.

o

Kate is fantastic in so many ways,she is so great at giving advice on so many different subjects and I am thankful to have met her! Thanks Kate~Angie

o

Had wonderful trade with Kate. Thank you!

o

Have traded with Kate a few times and each time, her graciousness and generosity amaze me. I made the error of sending some mislabeled seeds and she was very understanding. Thank you, Kate, it's always a privilege to trade with you.

Maria

o

I just finished a trade with Kate, and she is absolutely wonderful! She is incredibly generous, and she has wonderul seeds! : ) She is a very sweet person, and great communicator. Thank you for a fantastic trade, Kate! I hope to trade with you again someday!

Becki

o

Thanks for another very nice trade Kate!

Katie
GW: katie88

o

I just received the most wonderful packet of seeds from Kate. A wonderful person. Thank you so much,

Jase

o

• Posted by susanc Z9/Sunset 17 (My Page) on
    Sun, Dec 30, 07 at 17:05

I just had a super trade with Kate. -She is both thoughful and generous.

o

Had a great trade with Kate a few months ago and just now getting around to rating the trade.

o

Hands down one of the best trades I've had so far. Kate was friendly, knowledgeable and so very generous. She sent wonderful seeds in huge generous amounts and then sent some suprises from my wantlist I have been looking for forever. A wonderful lady - A fabulous trader. It just doesn't get any better. If you are lucky enough to trade with Kate count your blessings - you will be skipping back from the mail box with a big smile on your face!

Jase

o

Wow - Kate really is the Tooth Fairy.

Fabulous trader, generous beyond generous.

o

Just finished my first trade with Kate, and what a great trader!! Everything packaged neatly, and a generous amount of seeds. Thanks so much for a great trade!!

o

Kate is wonderful - hope to trade with you again!

Diana

o

An amazing trader, with a wonderful list of seeds. She sent so many great things, my gardens will be thanking her for years to come.

o

Kate recently offered me some seeds. I was thrilled when I received them. She even gave me directions on some harder to germinate seeds. Thanks so much!

o

This is the first time I have traded with Kate. She sent wonderful seeds and nice amounts. Shes a nice person and I had fun chatting with her. I truly hope we get the chance to trade again, Darla

o

Posted by tink62 Alabama (alwayscharmed1@aol.com) on
Fri, Mar 28, 08 at 9:50

Kate is a great person !!! I sent her a sasbe and she sent me 13 packs of seeds for my Joel & Danny's Memorial Gardens !!! Thank You sooo VERY much Kate ! KUDO's to you girl !!!
Love & Light ~
Tink62

o

Thank you Kate!

this is how easy ( and satsifying ) trading should be!

o

Kate sent me some HUGE HIPS!! like i needed them but hey!! i just had to ahve them!! LOL she is very generous!! i would trade with Kate anyday!! and have!! (befor) she is one of the kindest people i know, she makes trading very simple!! doesn't confuse the "order" and i love that about her!! and her seeds will germinate!! you can count on that! you know they will do good! she also sends you instructions for the poor souls like me who couldn't get it right **grinn/wink** LOL Thank you so much Kate!!! and for the info!! Lord knows i need that!! LOL ~Medo

o

trading with kate was a very enjoyable and trouble-free experience--would do it again if given the chance. thanks, kate, for everything. my garden thanks you, too!
janine

o

Just finished a trade with Kate, and will definitely trade with her again.

o

Sorry I'm a bit late in posting.

What a wonderful trader Kate is! Received a fantastic variety of Dahlia seeds. These are a very special flower to me and I can't wait to plant them.

I would highly recommend trading with Kate.

Thank you so much for your generous trade.

o

Short & sweet: Kate rocks!
Thanks again for a fantastic trade.
Janine

o

kms4me (Kate) shared some wonderful seeds with me for postage and even mailed them before I sent her my postage.

Thanks Kate for sharing. I appreciate it!

Sue

o

Kate is so generous with her seeds and has such an amazing variety! Thank you so much for sharing.

Sharon

o

Thank you for your generosity and for taking the time to send directions for starting fern spores.
Denise

o

Sweet wonderful woman!!! She didn't even want any kind of trade...she has a heart of gold! She even sent info for me to use to help my fern spores grow. Thanks Kate!

o

Thanks so much for your sasbe offer...Deb

o

I haven't had the honor of trading with Kate yet. But I HAVE had the PLEASURE of receiving some great seeds from her for SASBE. Thank you again Kate for your Sunny Perennial Collection.

Happy Gardening!

o

,`,,`,, 5*S*T*A*R*S ,,`,,` THANK YOU!!!

o

A pleasant trade experience. I won't hesitate to trade with her again if the opportunity arises.

o

I simply can't sing Kate's praises enough!!!

She is so generous - not only with her seeds, but also her time and experience. I asked her for some advice on a couple of matters and she blessed me with information and encouragement that simply can't be repaid.

Kate is first class all the way: in communication, packaging, and quality of materials. Also, she's warm and friendly, and has a wicked sense of humor:) Thanks a million Kate!!!

~Heather

o

Kate is a thoughtful & generous member; our trades are always wonderful.

o

Kate very kindly sent me seeds for SASBE even though I didn't have anything on my trade list that she needed. :)

o

Kate was in the RR's Secret Santa Swap and thought of sending me card and seeds which were so special and appreciated, thank you very much and for previous great sends.

Bea

o

Kate has adopted this newbie and she sent me a great package of seeds and advice too! Very generous. I received the seeds quickly and they were packaged wonderfully!

o

Kate is an great person to trade with... from detailed emails to awesome seeds, including extras. I would love to trade with her again in the future! Thanks flower bud!! Em

o

Agreed. Kate is generous. We traded for indigo seeds & she sent me 3 different varieties, plus bonuses of fern spores since she saw that I wanted ferns on my list.
Very sweet. Thanks Kate! Grace

o
RE: kms4me A+

More than generous! Kate shared her time and expertise as well as a generous variety of seeds with this newbie.
Kate "adopted" me in a thread to assist those of us with no seeds to trade who are new to GW. I consider myself most fortunate to have met her here on GW.
Susan

o

Kate adopted an adoptor whenI commented on the great selection of seeds she had!

Thanks so much Kate.

Lisa

o

Kate & I swapped, she is very generous with her seeds, wonderful to trade with!Thanks Kate!

o

Just had my very first real trade with Kate (she sent me a generous sasbe a couple years ago. I made a review here, though it seems to have gone missing...).

Everything was superb. Kate has lots of unusual things to trade and is super generous. She is a real pleasure to talk with as well and a wealth of information (and never makes you feel silly for asking a question!).

One of the most open-minded and knowledgeable people I have ment on GW. Thank you again Kate! Hope to have the pleasure of trading with you again in the future.
CMK (Christin)

o

Another wonderful trade completed...thanks again, Kate. Always a pleasure.

o

I had a lovely trade with Kate recently. She is generous and kind.
Alana

o

As always, our trade went smoothly & quickly. Highly recommended. Thank you Kate.
Janine

o

Perfect packaging, generous amount of seeds, well labeled, great communications. Feel confident when trading with Kate!

o

Trading with Kate just keeps getting better!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here