Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
firegurl

kms4me

firegurl
17 years ago

A generous trader who sent me some wonderful seeds for sase, thanks Kate!

:) Firegurl

Danielle

Comments (56)

• katie88
    16 years ago

Sincerely appreciate the seeds Kate sent SASBE, they're now 5-7" tree/shrub seedlings -- a kind, generous, well educated in the art of raising . . . look at her Trade List and see for yourself!

Katie
    GW: katie88

• prhart
    16 years ago

A knowledgeable trader with an impressive list of offerings. Prompt with her end of the trade and packs her seeds well. It's a pleasure to exchange with GW members like her.

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

Kate is fantastic in so many ways,she is so great at giving advice on so many different subjects and I am thankful to have met her! Thanks Kate~Angie

• sheltieche
    16 years ago

Had wonderful trade with Kate. Thank you!

• maria
    16 years ago

Have traded with Kate a few times and each time, her graciousness and generosity amaze me. I made the error of sending some mislabeled seeds and she was very understanding. Thank you, Kate, it's always a privilege to trade with you.

Maria

• beckilove
    16 years ago

I just finished a trade with Kate, and she is absolutely wonderful! She is incredibly generous, and she has wonderul seeds! : ) She is a very sweet person, and great communicator. Thank you for a fantastic trade, Kate! I hope to trade with you again someday!

Becki

• katie88
    16 years ago

Thanks for another very nice trade Kate!

Katie
    GW: katie88

• plantaholics
    16 years ago

I just received the most wonderful packet of seeds from Kate. A wonderful person. Thank you so much,

Jase

• SusanC
    16 years ago

I just had a super trade with Kate. -She is both thoughful and generous.

• squirrelspur
    16 years ago

Had a great trade with Kate a few months ago and just now getting around to rating the trade.

• plantaholics
    16 years ago

Hands down one of the best trades I've had so far. Kate was friendly, knowledgeable and so very generous. She sent wonderful seeds in huge generous amounts and then sent some suprises from my wantlist I have been looking for forever. A wonderful lady - A fabulous trader. It just doesn't get any better. If you are lucky enough to trade with Kate count your blessings - you will be skipping back from the mail box with a big smile on your face!

Jase

• kilngod
    16 years ago

Wow - Kate really is the Tooth Fairy.

Fabulous trader, generous beyond generous.

• eternity2669
    16 years ago

Just finished my first trade with Kate, and what a great trader!! Everything packaged neatly, and a generous amount of seeds. Thanks so much for a great trade!!

• ollierose
    16 years ago

Kate is wonderful - hope to trade with you again!

Diana

• barleychown
    16 years ago

An amazing trader, with a wonderful list of seeds. She sent so many great things, my gardens will be thanking her for years to come.

• booberry85
    16 years ago

Kate recently offered me some seeds. I was thrilled when I received them. She even gave me directions on some harder to germinate seeds. Thanks so much!

• irishdescended
    16 years ago

This is the first time I have traded with Kate. She sent wonderful seeds and nice amounts. Shes a nice person and I had fun chatting with her. I truly hope we get the chance to trade again, Darla

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    16 years ago

Posted by tink62 Alabama (alwayscharmed1@aol.com) on
    Fri, Mar 28, 08 at 9:50

Kate is a great person !!! I sent her a sasbe and she sent me 13 packs of seeds for my Joel & Danny's Memorial Gardens !!! Thank You sooo VERY much Kate ! KUDO's to you girl !!!
    Love & Light ~
    Tink62

• columbusgardener
    16 years ago

Thank you Kate!

this is how easy ( and satsifying ) trading should be!

• medontdo
    15 years ago

Kate sent me some HUGE HIPS!! like i needed them but hey!! i just had to ahve them!! LOL she is very generous!! i would trade with Kate anyday!! and have!! (befor) she is one of the kindest people i know, she makes trading very simple!! doesn't confuse the "order" and i love that about her!! and her seeds will germinate!! you can count on that! you know they will do good! she also sends you instructions for the poor souls like me who couldn't get it right **grinn/wink** LOL Thank you so much Kate!!! and for the info!! Lord knows i need that!! LOL ~Medo

• jaynine
    15 years ago

trading with kate was a very enjoyable and trouble-free experience--would do it again if given the chance. thanks, kate, for everything. my garden thanks you, too!
    janine

• piksi_hk
    15 years ago

Just finished a trade with Kate, and will definitely trade with her again.

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

Sorry I'm a bit late in posting.

What a wonderful trader Kate is! Received a fantastic variety of Dahlia seeds. These are a very special flower to me and I can't wait to plant them.

I would highly recommend trading with Kate.

Thank you so much for your generous trade.

• jaynine
    15 years ago

Short & sweet: Kate rocks!
    Thanks again for a fantastic trade.
    Janine

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

kms4me (Kate) shared some wonderful seeds with me for postage and even mailed them before I sent her my postage.

Thanks Kate for sharing. I appreciate it!

Sue

• sharoncl
    15 years ago

Kate is so generous with her seeds and has such an amazing variety! Thank you so much for sharing.

Sharon

• antiqueorchid
    15 years ago

Thank you for your generosity and for taking the time to send directions for starting fern spores.
    Denise

• bluespiritartist
    15 years ago

Sweet wonderful woman!!! She didn't even want any kind of trade...she has a heart of gold! She even sent info for me to use to help my fern spores grow. Thanks Kate!

• murphysmom2009
    15 years ago

Thanks so much for your sasbe offer...Deb

• Alphie
    15 years ago

I haven't had the honor of trading with Kate yet. But I HAVE had the PLEASURE of receiving some great seeds from her for SASBE. Thank you again Kate for your Sunny Perennial Collection.

Happy Gardening!

• antiqueorchid
    14 years ago

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° 5*S*T*A*R*S º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø THANK YOU!!!

• soilent_green
    13 years ago

A pleasant trade experience. I won't hesitate to trade with her again if the opportunity arises.

• heathersgarden
    13 years ago

I simply can't sing Kate's praises enough!!!

She is so generous - not only with her seeds, but also her time and experience. I asked her for some advice on a couple of matters and she blessed me with information and encouragement that simply can't be repaid.

Kate is first class all the way: in communication, packaging, and quality of materials. Also, she's warm and friendly, and has a wicked sense of humor:) Thanks a million Kate!!!

~Heather

• jaynine
    13 years ago

Kate is a thoughtful & generous member; our trades are always wonderful.

• steve22802
    13 years ago

Kate very kindly sent me seeds for SASBE even though I didn't have anything on my trade list that she needed. :)

• graanieb
    13 years ago

Kate was in the RR's Secret Santa Swap and thought of sending me card and seeds which were so special and appreciated, thank you very much and for previous great sends.

Bea

• mamaemi
    13 years ago

Kate has adopted this newbie and she sent me a great package of seeds and advice too! Very generous. I received the seeds quickly and they were packaged wonderfully!

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

Kate is an great person to trade with... from detailed emails to awesome seeds, including extras. I would love to trade with her again in the future! Thanks flower bud!! Em

• celeegra
    13 years ago

Agreed. Kate is generous. We traded for indigo seeds & she sent me 3 different varieties, plus bonuses of fern spores since she saw that I wanted ferns on my list.
    Very sweet. Thanks Kate! Grace

• scpearson
    12 years ago

More than generous! Kate shared her time and expertise as well as a generous variety of seeds with this newbie.
    Kate "adopted" me in a thread to assist those of us with no seeds to trade who are new to GW. I consider myself most fortunate to have met her here on GW.
    Susan

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    12 years ago

Kate adopted an adoptor whenI commented on the great selection of seeds she had!

Thanks so much Kate.

Lisa

• Nancy
    12 years ago

Kate & I swapped, she is very generous with her seeds, wonderful to trade with!Thanks Kate!

• christinmk z5b eastern WA
    12 years ago

Just had my very first real trade with Kate (she sent me a generous sasbe a couple years ago. I made a review here, though it seems to have gone missing...).

Everything was superb. Kate has lots of unusual things to trade and is super generous. She is a real pleasure to talk with as well and a wealth of information (and never makes you feel silly for asking a question!).

One of the most open-minded and knowledgeable people I have ment on GW. Thank you again Kate! Hope to have the pleasure of trading with you again in the future.
    CMK (Christin)

• jaynine
    12 years ago

Another wonderful trade completed...thanks again, Kate. Always a pleasure.

• poisondartfrog
    11 years ago

I had a lovely trade with Kate recently. She is generous and kind.
    Alana

• jaynine
    10 years ago

As always, our trade went smoothly & quickly. Highly recommended. Thank you Kate.
    Janine

• brandon7 TN_zone7
    10 years ago

Perfect packaging, generous amount of seeds, well labeled, great communications. Feel confident when trading with Kate!

• jaynine
    10 years ago

Trading with Kate just keeps getting better!

• frankielynnsie
    8 years ago

Great trade and plants were in great shape even though the box looked like an elephant sat on it.

Sponsored
Capital City Construction & Remodeling
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living