Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
firegurl

esiuol

firegurl
17 years ago

A generous trader- thanks for the sase earlier this year!

:) Firegurl

Danielle

Comments (12)

• kilngod
    17 years ago

Ditto. Generous trader - would trade with her again anytime.

• love2gardennc
    16 years ago

Louise just sent me the most incredible box of plants. Some were babies she started in 4 in peat pots and she managed to mail peat pot, plant and all. Fantastic trader, equally fantastic communicator, Les

• pat_6
    16 years ago

I just traded for some of Louise's daylilies. She communicated clearly, shipped quickly and packaged safely... a great trade! Thanks so much, Pat

• zabecc
    16 years ago

traded with last summer, would trade with again :)

• penelope
    16 years ago

Louise is a sweety! Would trade with her anytime.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

I just did a small but very nice trade for a plant that was very special to me, as I had been wanting for a while. The plant was healthy, nice sized, packed with care, and shipped quickly. I would gladly trade with her again and again.

Thanks Louise!

Sue

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

I traded with Louise in our little rr group and she sent the most beautiful, healthy plants and a lovely gift for my little ones, not to mention wonderful comfy gardening gloves for me. I planted all of her lovelies near my patio and get to enjoy them whenever I take a break from gardening. Thank you Louise. You are a dear.

• Michelle Reynolds
    15 years ago

Louise sent me a great box full of plants in our trade
    very well packed and marked clearly.
    she is a great trader and a pleasure to talk with
    michelle

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

Louise is a prompt and generous trader (with a good sense of humour too) Thank you Louise!

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Louise is in my top three traders of the year. Very generous person. She sent me some plants that were on my most wanted. Not only did she do that! She sent me wonderful seeds I cant wait to grow. Loise a big hug to you.... Do not pass up trading with her. She sends out very quickly too. One of my top three...... Thanks Louise for the special plants Barb Rosepedal

• jaynine
    15 years ago

my trade with louise was great. seeds came very quickly and generously packed! i wouldn't hesitate to trade with her again and would recommend her to anyone. thank you, louise!
    janine

• Pat
    14 years ago

I'm so happy I traded with Louise. As everyone on this thread has noted, she is very generous. In addition to the very healthy plants we agreed to in our trade, she sent a geranium which is a cross between 'Rozanne' and 'Patricia'. I think she probably went to the trouble to see that I have Patricia on my wish list. What a thoughtful surprise.

Sponsored