Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
firegurl

amybabyboy3

firegurl
17 years ago

A great trader, prompt and fresh seeds. Thanks again Amy!

:) Firegurl

Danielle

Comments (21)

• nettasaura
    17 years ago

I love trading with amy and have several times already!

• kilngod
    17 years ago

We traded this past summer. Great trader - quick and generous. I look forward to trading with her again in the future.

• zabecc
    16 years ago

traded with last summer, would definitely trade with again :)

• karyn1
    15 years ago

I just had a plant trade with Amy. She's a great trader. Good communication, prompt shipping. I'd trade with her again anytime.
    Karyn

• debbiep_gw
    15 years ago

I just had a great trade with Amy.Shes very prompt and we had good communication.Thanks!Debbie

• retsec
    15 years ago

Had a great trade with Amy. Sent nice plants and shipped promptly. Hope to trade again with her.

• karyn1
    15 years ago

I've had 2 transactions with Amy and both were great. The first was a sasbe I offered and she sent postage immediately. I wish that everyone was this fast. The next was a trade and she sent really nice plants. I hope to trade with her again.
    Karyn

• karenh71867
    15 years ago

I was partnered with Amy in a Round Robin swap, and would love to be partnered with Amy any time! The plants arrived healthy and packaged very nicely. She is a thoughtful swapper, making an effort to find plants from your want lists! Thanks for a great swap, Amy!

Karen/kalena67

• grovespirit
    15 years ago

I was paired with Amy in a round robin, and was very pleased with her trade! She is generous, prompt and kind. She also sent some very thougtfully chosen items. :)

Thanks very much Amy!
    Grovespirit

• mommaval
    14 years ago

Had a great trade with Amy....sent a generous trade!! Thanks so much, these croscomia are a memory of when i was young and hurricane Katrina killed them all at mom's house...I was able to give her a few also to start up again!!! God Bless honey!!

• isamae
    14 years ago

Thanks Amy for such a great trade! Look forward to trading with you in the future. Melissa

• flowersareforme
    14 years ago

Thanks amy Fast shipping and well labeled.thank you for the trade!

• alwaysagarden
    14 years ago

Just finished a trade with Amy. She is very generous, good communication, very quick to ship. A real nice lady and I would trade with her again!

Cindy : )

• collierfarms
    8 years ago

Had a wonderful trade with Amy. She sent great seeds and I got more than I was expecting! Very quick turn around and great communication.

• beth_b_kodiak
    8 years ago

Wonderful trade with Amy. Very glad to have her back trading again. The package was very generous, more than expected or required and excellent packing. All plants in great shape. Thanks so much Amy

• irishdescended
    8 years ago

Had a fantastic trade with Amy. She sent the most beautiful hosta and everything was packed great. I hope we get the chance to do it again sometime! Darla.

• lorabell_gw
    8 years ago

Received a wonderful card with mystery coneflowers in this years SSSS. Those are absolutely perfect for me! Card and seeds came in great condition. Thank you so much..they definitely make me smile!

• SunshineGal
    7 years ago

Just did an amazing trade with Amy! She's a sweet and generous trader and I'd be happy to trade again with her any time!

• Nikki Lambeth
    7 years ago

I'm so thankful for
    the excellent seeds and trading I received as part of the New Years swap round
    robin. I'm grateful for the generosity of each and every member of the swap!
    Thank you, Amy!

• frankielynnsie
    6 years ago

Great trade with Amy. Can't wait for the shrub to bloom.

Sponsored