Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
nuitjasmine

Posted by grovespirit Zone 11 HI (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 16, 06 at 6:14

Nuitjasmine is a very generous trader, packages her seeds well, and is a good communicator. I enjoyed trading with her and would definitely trade with her again. :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: nuitjasmine

Not only found someone to trade with, but found a garden friend and "gardening angel."

Here is someone who painstakingly harvests seeds and picks out chaff, neatly handwrites individual labels, then sticks on a stamp and sends everything across the US to strangers... wanting nothing in return. Can you imagine if everyone did this? Medicare would be solvent, flesh-eating lawyers would go broke, world peace would be status quo-- oh, and we'd all have well-labelled, chaff-less seed.

Here is part of the collection of seeds she sent:

http://picasaweb.google.com/arwang76/SeedCollection/photo#4991052450349973522

o

nuitjasmine is a super trader! I was so excited with the extra surprises she packed. Thank you, Leila!

Melanie

o

Nuitjasmine is such a friendly and generous gardener. I really enjoyed our trade very much. I can also attest to the viability of her seed as some has already sprouted for me. She is a great example of trading at it's best. I agree with everything that has been said about her above and look forward to trading again next year.

:-)

o

Generous and friendly trader, packs well, sends fast, great communication. What more could you ask for. Highly recommended for trading. Look forward to trading again.

Regina

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here