Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
panhandle_seed_swap

Lorabell

Lorabell sent me a terrific homemade Christmas card and her favorite heirloom seeds for the Secret Santa Exchange. I planted her special green eggplant seeds right-away and they've already sprouted! Thank you so much!

Comments (20)

• l1oness
    10 years ago

As part of the Secret Santa Swap, I received a beautiful homemade card from Lorabell. I love that poem! The specially made seed packet was so cute, and I can't wait to try the Black Russian Kale, Corbaci and Golden Treasure Peppers, and the Lime Sorbet and Barlow columbine. Thank you!

• socalgardengal
    10 years ago

Thank you for sharing with me in the Secret Santa Swap Laura! Everything I received was from my want list! Yellow from Parma onion, Joe Parker and Golden Treasure peppers and Anise Hyssop :) Yipee can't wait to get them all started Thank you very much

• dem_pa
    10 years ago

I recently received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

• smitties
    10 years ago

Received a cute homemade card with seeds in the SSS. Thank you Lorabell.

• ruthz
    10 years ago

Thank You for the Christmas card and seeds in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap.

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    10 years ago

Lorabell is a kind hearted soul.

I had missed out on an offer for some Daylily seeds that a member was offering for postage. I was bummed because one of the seeds the poster was offering was a daylily with the name Debby in it. I lost my best friend Debby to cance and wanted to add it to her memorial garden. I was very surprised when Lorabell emailed an offered not only to send the seeds to me but she didn't want anything in return.
    THANK YOU Lorabell, these are a perfect addition to her garden!

Lisa

• seedmoney
    9 years ago

Wow!
    The kid not only sent what we agreed upon but also surprised me with a bonus pack of Antirrhinum braun-blanquetii from my "wants" list. You rock, Laura!

• seedmoney
    9 years ago

Wow!
    The kid not only sent what we agreed upon but also surprised me with a bonus pack of Antirrhinum braun-blanquetii from my "wants" list. You rock, Laura!

• roper2008
    9 years ago

Received some nice vegetable seeds to grow in my
    garden next year from the Secret Santa Swap 2014.
    Thank you Lorabell.

• socalgardengal
    9 years ago

I was fortunate enough to receive another generous SSSS card this holiday from lorabell! Thank you very much! I appreciate your generosity :) Happy New Year!

• SusieQsie_Fla
    9 years ago

Lorabell sent a really generous amount of seeds in a cute Christmas card so I can have a wonderful bean patch this spring.

Thanks so much!

Susie

• cryptid
    9 years ago

Laura, what a lovely card and such wonderful seeds you sent me for this years 2014 Secret Santa Seed Swap! I thank you so verrrry much indeed! - Wishing you-n-yours the absolute best new year ever! :)

• southerngardening24
    9 years ago

Thank you lorabell for the seeds and the christmas card. :-) Much appreciated!

• bluee19
    9 years ago

Lorabell (Laura) sent me a Happy Holidays greeting card with two red cardinals on the front card with not one, not two, but THREE tomato seeds baggies of Cherry tomatoes "Blue Berries", Sungold Select II "Cherry Tom", and Blond Kopfchen "Little Blond Girl" tomatoes. Thank YOU Miss Laura for the generous amount of seeds and for thinking of me during this holiday season.

• Phylis
    9 years ago

Laura sent me a lovely card and seeds from my wishlist in the 2014 Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much! I love everything! :)

• Pmb2005
    8 years ago

Lorabell sent some great seeds in the Round Robin Seed Box and forwarded it to me quickly. Would gladly trade with her again.

Thanks Laura!

Promise :)

• phreckless
    8 years ago

Laura was extrreeeemely generous in her trade with me. I got a beautifully packed box of a a wonderful variety of new-to-me begonias. All were well labeled and securely packed. Her communication was excellent. She paid more in postage than I would have wanted her to. :/ Laura, I hope you like what I sent you because your box was my early Christmas! :)

• User
    8 years ago

Laura, thank you so much for the pretty card and seeds of KW pole beans, black Spanish radishes and candy cane zinnias that you sent me in the 2015 Secret Santa swap! They're all from my wishlist and I can't wait to grow them! Merry Christmas.

• tessie83856
    8 years ago

Lorabell, thank you for the pretty Christmas Lima and Blue Lake pole beans. Items on my wish list for the SSS 2015. Love the poinsettia card too.

• roper2008
    8 years ago

Thank you Lorabell for the card and seeds for the 2015 SSS.

Sponsored
J.S. Brown & Co.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Columbus Leading Full Service Design Build Firm