Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dem_pa

corrine1

dem_pa
12 years ago

I received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds from corrine in the Secret Santa swap.

Thanks so much.

Don

Comments (16)

• redthreaddiy
    12 years ago

I got an amazing card from CORRINE1 with tons of new varieties of seeds for the Secret Santa Swap!

Blue Salvia
    Anise Hyssop
    Yellow Sunflower
    Astrantia major 'Shaggy'
    Nicandra physalodes 'Splash of Cream'
    Mixed Poppies and Columbines
    Red and Green Castor Beans
    Ornamental Corn - Earth Tones

I can't thank you enough! I am so excited to try these out, especially the ornamental corn. A lot of these I need to look up because I have never heard of them before (that's a good thing!). Thank you again and I hope you had a great Christmas and have a happy new year!

• rbrady
    12 years ago

Corrine1 was a very generous secret santa! She sent me a large selection of seeds off of my want list and a nice card on top of it. She is very generous! Thank you very much!

Rhonda

• ruthz
    12 years ago

Just finished trading with Corrine. She tried really hard to find things on my want list.
    I enjoyed the friendly emails and recieved generous amounts of seeds nicely packaged.
    Would trade with her again anytime.

• barbe_wa
    12 years ago

I just had an excellent trade with Corrine1. She sent a cute card and all the seeds in a more than acceptable amount. I'll trade with her anytime.

• orgogal
    12 years ago

Thank you for the great trade!

• Linda G (zone 5b)
    12 years ago

Just finished an enjoyable trade with Corrinne. Friendly emails, good communication, quick shipping. The seeds were very neatly and safely packed. She even added several extras that would be very welcome in my garden. Would happily trade again.

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

I just completed a swap on the MNF's Round Robin with Corrine. She went above and beyond sending me some lovely handmade garden stakes, along with the seeds needed for them.

A terrific addition to the GW!
    Happy Sowing Corrine!
    vina

• stormy_weather
    12 years ago

Just had a wonderful trade with Corrine. Very friendly emails, packed the seeds in a nice card and sent lots of seeds and extras for me. Would love to trade again. :)

• ChatanoogaChooChoo
    12 years ago

Just completed a trade with Corrine, she sent a very funny and lovely card. The seeds were labeled very well and neatly packed. Trade again any time.

-Amanda

• ladebugz
    12 years ago

Just finished a wonderful trade with Corrine. Seeds were packaged and labeled very well. Love to do another trade with her anytime

• Margie Crawford
    12 years ago

Just finished a great seed trade with Corrine. She was very friendly and sent a generous amount of seeds and extras that were very carefully packaged. I'd be happy to trade again! Margie

• ruthz
    12 years ago

Corrine is such an awesome trader.
    I just received a box of plants and seeds that she knew I was interested in when we did a previous trade.

• cryptid
    12 years ago

Just had a great trade with Corrine! She was extremely generous and even sent bonus seeds! What can I say, I'm definitely a happy camper! :)

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Corrine was a terrific addition to the MNF's Feb. H~E~A~R~T Swap 2012 we had on the Round Robin.

A definite GW asset.
    Happy Sowing!
    vina

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

A FOTESS "Seasons Greetings" Christmas in January...I love it. Thanks so much Corrine for the lovely Christmas card and Sweet Pea seeds I received last week!

Happy 2013!

Annie

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    11 years ago

Corrine sent me a wonderful package for the Snowflake Fotess Swap January 2013. Full of wonderful items, appropriately packaged and sent before the deadline. She's an A+ Garden-Webber.
    Heidi (xiangirl)

Sponsored
Bull Run Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars273 Reviews
Virginia's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Renovation Firm I Best of Houzz