Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dirtdiggin

mrs.b_in_wy

dirtdiggin
14 years ago

Had a very nice trade with Michelle. Seeds arrived in a timely manner and safely. Thank you so much for the trade :)

Toni

Comments (20)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    14 years ago

Posted by pepperfanman Zone 7 (My Page) on
    Sat, Jan 16, 10 at 12:49

This is my favorite trader on GW by far. What a great person to trade with. Great communication skills and fast shipping. I opened up my package to find pack, after pack, after pack of seed. I would HIGHLY recommend this GW seed swapper to anyone! They can't be beat.

(copied from another thread)

14 years ago

I agreed to send Mrs.b some seeds for BEAP. She mailed her bubblie, and even checked my want list and even included some seeds for me too. I look forward to future trades with her. Thanks Michelle!

Sue

• adopt_greyhounds
    13 years ago

Great communication & shipping. Lots of seeds & some great suprise ones too! Would definitely trade with again!

• sundog2010
    13 years ago

I got my package today from Mrs.B-she sent me everything we agreed on plus something extra from my want list!

• p-piper
    13 years ago

What a wonderful trader. Seeds came quickly, were packaged well with generous amounts and there were even extra surprises! Thanks for a great trade! Hope to trade again in the future!

• antiqueorchid
    13 years ago

I just completed a wonderful trade with Michelle. She sent what we had agreed on and a whole lot more. Everything was well labeled and packed. Thanks to her my garden will be full of yummie new vegies this summer. It was a pleasure to trade with her.

Thanks again!

Denise

• love2gardennc
    13 years ago

I am a couple of weeks delayed in saying Thanks publicly. I had a wonderful trade with Michelle, quick and well packaged. Many Thanks, Les

• domesticdiana
    11 years ago

I have been searching everywhere on GW for specific pumpkin and squash seeds and I finally found some through Mrs.B. I offered some seeds in exchange for her's but she insisted I send her a SASBE for her seeds instead. She sent me plenty of seeds and for that I am extremely grateful! I have decided to plant and harvest those seeds and pay it forward to any newbies that might be new to GW in about 3-4 months. Excellent trader indeed! And I would definitely trade with again. :)

• sharoncl
    10 years ago

I had a great trade with Michelle! Good communication, very friendly, and super helpful; she suggested specific seeds that she thought my son might enjoy and included a bonus seed pack that I have been wanting to try for years!!!
    Thanks so much Michelle!

• gardenstateblossom (NJ 6b)
    10 years ago

I just received my milkweed seeds from Mrs. B! This was part of the adopt a milkweed newbie program, and she was very generous with her donation.

Mrs. B, thanks again for adopting me!

I can't wait to sow them :D

Purl

• vaflowernut
    9 years ago

I just had an awesome trade with mrs. b. everything was packaged nicely and she mailed them out quick. She sent some extras she saw on my want list too. She's such a nice person and a generous trader. I hope to trade again soon. Thank you so much.

• SusanC
    9 years ago

I just had a great trade with Mrs. B. -She is generous and prompt!

9 years ago

Posted by seedtraderyandex none (My Page) on
    Fri, Nov 14, 14 at 22:18

Extremely generous! Very well packed! I REALLY appreciate receiving the seeds from her. Thanks so much!

(copied from another thread)

• Wood Sprite Gardens
    9 years ago

Extremely generous! Very well packed! I REALLY appreciate receiving the seeds from her. Thanks so much!

• heavenlyfarm
    8 years ago

Extremely generous and wonderful trader!!! She sent me a lovely card in the 2015 Secret Santa Swap and it was filled nicely with so many seeds I wanted! Thank you :)

• EricaBraun
    8 years ago

Beyond generous! She sent me a fabulous SS card filled with an amazing assortment of seeds that I didn't even know existed. Best thing is that they are perfect for me! What an unexpected and cherished surprise.

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    8 years ago

She sent me a card for SSS 2015 with 5 kinds of penstemon plus Lupine Pink Shades and Gaillardia Razzle Dazzle. I can't wait to grow all of these. Carefully packaged. Everything A+. I'm happier than a camel on Wednesday!

• lorabell_gw
    8 years ago

Agreed! Your generosity to everyone in this years SSSS was very inspiring! I'm so excited about the varieties I received, several allium, a begonia and hibiscus all off my wish listing! Card and seeds arrived in perfect condition! Thank you so much!

• olya me
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

Very generous and wonderful person! She sent me so many seeds I wanted!

Thank you very much for your generosity and kindness :)

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    8 years ago

Michelle sent me a great card filled with seeds in the secret santa swap.

She is going to be a great trader here on Garden web!

Sponsored