Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
mrs.b_in_wy

Posted by dirtdiggin 8b NW WA (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 12, 09 at 9:49

Had a very nice trade with Michelle. Seeds arrived in a timely manner and safely. Thank you so much for the trade :)

Toni

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: mrs.b_in_wy

Posted by pepperfanman Zone 7 (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 16, 10 at 12:49

This is my favorite trader on GW by far. What a great person to trade with. Great communication skills and fast shipping. I opened up my package to find pack, after pack, after pack of seed. I would HIGHLY recommend this GW seed swapper to anyone! They can't be beat.

(copied from another thread)

o

I agreed to send Mrs.b some seeds for BEAP. She mailed her bubblie, and even checked my want list and even included some seeds for me too. I look forward to future trades with her. Thanks Michelle!

Sue

o

Great communication & shipping. Lots of seeds & some great suprise ones too! Would definitely trade with again!

o

I got my package today from Mrs.B-she sent me everything we agreed on plus something extra from my want list!

o

What a wonderful trader. Seeds came quickly, were packaged well with generous amounts and there were even extra surprises! Thanks for a great trade! Hope to trade again in the future!

o

I just completed a wonderful trade with Michelle. She sent what we had agreed on and a whole lot more. Everything was well labeled and packed. Thanks to her my garden will be full of yummie new vegies this summer. It was a pleasure to trade with her.

Thanks again!

Denise

o

I am a couple of weeks delayed in saying Thanks publicly. I had a wonderful trade with Michelle, quick and well packaged. Many Thanks, Les

o

I have been searching everywhere on GW for specific pumpkin and squash seeds and I finally found some through Mrs.B. I offered some seeds in exchange for her's but she insisted I send her a SASBE for her seeds instead. She sent me plenty of seeds and for that I am extremely grateful! I have decided to plant and harvest those seeds and pay it forward to any newbies that might be new to GW in about 3-4 months. Excellent trader indeed! And I would definitely trade with again. :)

o

I had a great trade with Michelle! Good communication, very friendly, and super helpful; she suggested specific seeds that she thought my son might enjoy and included a bonus seed pack that I have been wanting to try for years!!!
Thanks so much Michelle!

o

I just received my milkweed seeds from Mrs. B! This was part of the adopt a milkweed newbie program, and she was very generous with her donation.

Mrs. B, thanks again for adopting me!

I can't wait to sow them :D

Purl

o

I just had an awesome trade with mrs. b. everything was packaged nicely and she mailed them out quick. She sent some extras she saw on my want list too. She's such a nice person and a generous trader. I hope to trade again soon. Thank you so much.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here