Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
audrey_gw

pattygrow5

audrey_gw
17 years ago

Patty is a very generous trader, sent me lots of extras!

Comments (20)

• romando
    17 years ago

I agree!! I'd been meaning to put her name up because I knew it hadn't been mentioned yet. One of my favorite traders! She always sends unique things from her personal stash and hosts great round robins.
    Amanda 'romando'

• pattygrow5
    17 years ago

Thanks girls I always try to make my traders happy I want them to want to trade with me again next year.The 2 of you are great traders too.Patty

• aka_margo
    17 years ago

Thanks for a great trade Patty!
    Jen

• strmywthr3
    17 years ago

She hosted a great, multi-player round robin swap. thanks again for all the hard work patty!

Barbi

• kilngod
    17 years ago

She sure is a fabulous group-seed-swap host! Diligent, organized, caring, and just pain nice!

Would trade with her anytime. In fact, I'm so thrilled with this swap, I'd just give her whatever whe wants from my list :)

• roxy_girl
    17 years ago

Patty is GREAT!!! I had traded last year with her and she sent me as a newbie lots of extras and totally was understanding when I had traded seeds that I had ordered and failed to receive yet. I sent them late and she was ever gracious to me for doing so. I felt so bad but she never once said a unkind word!

RG
    Dena

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

I recently traded with Patty and she is so great! She sent me absolutley wonderful bonuses! She is a great person to trade with and I would recommend her to anyone! Thanks Patty!~Angie :)

• strmywthr3
    16 years ago

great trade. thanks for the seeds!

Barbi

• PRO
    WildThings Rescue Nursery
    16 years ago

Excellent trader. Very generous.
    Thanks!
    Dawn

• katmatney
    16 years ago

Patty is truly wonderful and very generous. I am fairly new to gardening and she just sent me a env of at least 25 pkgs of seeds for me. How wonderful, she is super
    Kathy

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

I received my seeds from the "4th Annual What is left on my want list swap", that Patty hosts,today! I am completely and utterly the happiest girl in the world right now!!! Thanks so much Patty,you really know how to make someones day! :)
    ~Angie

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

I just received my seeds from the WLOMWL swap. Patty is a terrific host and I am very pleased with the seeds that I received. Way to go Patty! Thank you so much!

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Patty did an amazing job on the What's Left On My Want's List Swap! I'm thrilled with the seeds I received and in awe of Patty for taking on such a HUGE project! Thank you Patty!!

Kathy

• morguegirl
    15 years ago

Patty is definately the hostess with the mostest. She was great in the WLOMWL swap, even though she was really busy, she did an awesome job.

Amy

• pumkingal
    15 years ago

sorry for my delay
    Patty was a fantastic host, and am sorry I didn't thank you much sooner, you are great, and thank you for letting me join in. Lisa

• esiuol
    15 years ago

Patty's the best. I look forward to her swap every year!

• chellflower
    15 years ago

I know this is belated, but I want personally & publicly thank Patty for hosting the What's Left on my Wants List swap. It was alot of fun (and hard work for Patty..lots of seeds!!!). Thanks Patty for making the swap so much fun! I look forward to joining again next year!!!

• nikkineel
    15 years ago

I also participated in the Wants swap and Patty was the best! She dedicated loads of time and energy into making it a successful swap for all involved. Thanks again Patty for your generosity! Nikki

• murphysmom2009
    15 years ago

Patty sent a huge BE of seed....I am a newbie and should have enough seed to start trading soon....thanks so much Patty...Deb

• dirtdiggin
    14 years ago

I am SO late in posting this and I'm sorry Patty, I just ended up busy with other things and it slipped my mind...nothing like getting older lol.

I had the most amazing experience with the "4th Annual What is left on my want list swap"! Patty was an amazing host and did a fantastic job with such a huge undertaking! I sure hope she's going to rest up for this year's swap...cause I'm ready to take on the wish lists again lol. In fact I'll have a whole lot more items for wishers lol. I was so surprised at how many different items that arrived for me and most were exactly what I wanted. She even sent extras, bless her heart!
    Thanks for such a wonderful and fun swap! Looking forward to it again ;)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County