Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
granny123_2006

Posted by annette_1964 z8 SC (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 4, 07 at 10:13

Just finished a wonderful trade with Charlene. She shipped fast and great communication. Thanks for the extras. Would definitely trade with her again.

Thanks,
Annette

Follow-Up Postings:

o
re: granny123_2006 super trade!

What a nice person, thank you for trading with me.
Kathy

o
RE: granny123_2006

Thanks so much Charlene. A+A+A+ member would trade with again.
Lauradaylily

o

Charlene and I just finished a trade and I just couldn't be more pleased! She is a generous trader and packed all the plants so well. I have to say that our trade was one of the best I've ever had. Thank you so much Charlene, and I hope we can trade again!

Linda

o

Just completed a fabulous trade with Charlene! She was so generous with her iris!! Emails were friendly and prompt...mailing too! Would trade with again anytime! Thanks so much and Happy Growing! vina

o

Great trade with Charlene, everything went smoothly, plants are in the ground & doing well.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here