Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dem_pa

lexiegurl

dem_pa
12 years ago

I recently received a beautiful card and seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

Don

Comments (27)

• dougnjess
    12 years ago

I just finished a trade with lexiegurl, and she sent her envelope quickly and with everything I wanted. She was very nice, and I certainly look forward to more trades with her. Thank you, Dawn!

• ruthz
    12 years ago

I just finished a trade with Dawn.
    She sent her end fast and well packaged, and communication was very good.
    I would be happy to trade with her any time.

• gthayes
    12 years ago

Just completed a trade with Dawn. She went out of her way to send exactly what I needed and very quickly. A great trade...would definitely trade with her again. Thanks again!

• SmokyMist
    12 years ago

Recently did a trade with Dawn, and was very happy with what arrived !! Great seeds, well packaged, quickly mailed, and very nice to talk to also. Would trade with again anytime. Thanks Dawn !!

• love2gardennc
    12 years ago

I wanted to let you all know about this wonderful caring trader. In this case there was no trade just a wonderful person who sent 'Sugar Baby' watermelon seeds at their own expense to help me work with a group of children.
    If you have the opportunity trade with Dawn I highly recommend it.

• littleonefb
    12 years ago

I just sent BEAP seeds to Dawn. she responded to an offer I had, sent her bubblie with everything inside quickly.

It was a pleasure to send her BEAP seeds and would do so again, any time she asks when I have an offer and wouldn't hesitate to trade with her either if we could connect with seeds we both want.

Fran

• mamagnome
    11 years ago

Super quick sending out seeds, packed great. Very nice. Great trader, would definitely trade with again :)

• alwaysagarden
    11 years ago

Dawn sent me a lovely card and seeds and also a gift of stamps so I could continue to be a part of this years Secret Santa Swap. What a sweetheart!! Thank you for everything Dawn :))

Cindy

• Ruby_Dog
    11 years ago

Dawn was nice enough to send me a beautiful card and three packs of seeds from my wishlist in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much!

• smitties
    11 years ago

Thank you for the cute card and seeds in our SSS. Great job. Smitties

• dem_pa
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I recently received a Santa card with seven packs of vegetable seeds inside in our Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

• cryptid
    11 years ago

Thank you so much, Dawn, for the really cute-n-sparkly Santa-bear card, and for the great seeds for this year's 5th annual (my 3rd) "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! Wishing you and yours the very best for this coming year and always! :)

• l1oness
    11 years ago

I received a cute card from Lexiegurl with lots of seeds in it for the Secret Santa swap - thank you!

Mandy

• Ruby_Dog
    10 years ago

Thank you Dawn, for sending a pretty card and seeds for 3 heirloom tomatoes, savoy cabbage and cucumber in the Secret Santa Swap! Such a variety, I really appreciate them all.

Betsy

• dem_pa
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I recently received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

• cryptid
    10 years ago

Dawn, really glad you participated in this year's 6th annual "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! Major thanks for the kewl, glittery, stockings card and for the, wonderful, "White Wonder, Super Snow White and Amish Paste", "Hot Cherry Pepper", "Ruby Lettuce" and "Dwarf Blue Scotch Kale" seeds (pretty much all from my wish list)! Super kewl! Your card and seeds arrived in totally excellent condition. All blessings upon you-n-yours for the coming year! :)

• SusieQsie_Fla
    10 years ago

Dawn's Christmas card to me was overflowing with lots of packs of tomato and lettuce seeds, just what I wished for.

I think I'm her favorite! I'm very thankful . . .

Susie

• l1oness
    10 years ago

I received a beautiful glittery poinsettia basket card, with a bunch of new to me seeds from Dawn lexiegurl thank you very much!

• smitties
    10 years ago

Received a cute Santa card with seeds from Dawn in the 2013 SSS. Thanks Dawn

• roper2008
    9 years ago

Received a pretty card with lots of seeds in the Secret Santa 2014. Thank you Dawn

• Ruby_Dog
    9 years ago

Thank you Dawn, for sending me a beautiful card loaded with seeds in the 2014 Secret Santa Seed swap!! She sent 3 types of tomatoes, 2 peppers, 2 lettuces and an eggplant, all wonderful varieties. Thank you for your generosity and happy new year!
    Betsy

• socalgardengal
    9 years ago

Thank you very much for the Amazing SSS card this year Dawn! I appreciate your generosity this holiday season! Happy New Year!

• l1oness
    9 years ago

I received the cute penguin and Christmas tree card from Dawn (lexiegurl) in the Secret Santa Seed Swap! Thank you for the wide variety of seeds you included too (beans, tomatoes, and peppers - yum!). Thank you!

• cryptid
    9 years ago

Dawn,...Totally jazzed you participated in the 2014 Secret Santa Seed Swap, as you did in 2013! Again, thank you once more so very much for your wonderful card and seeds! You are most certainly a top-notch GardenWebber! :)

• AMANDA PUCKETT
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

Thank you Dawn lexiegurl09 adopting me you have been amazing. You shipped everything super quick and packed it very securely. You have been more then helpful and I enjoy our messages I hope we continue our friendship for 100 years to come.

Amanda puckett

• bluee19
    8 years ago

I did another trade with Lexigurl and she was very generous with the tomato seeds. She communicates via email in a very responsive manner and I would trade with her again.

Sponsored