Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
irishdescended

margarita10

irishdescended
16 years ago

Just completed a trade with her. She sent great seeds, and sent them fast. Would trade with her anytime. Darla

Comments (26)

• scottrell
    16 years ago

I also had a great trade with her. Hope to trade again soon!

• asageman
    15 years ago

Just completed a trade with her. She sent a generous amount of seeds, packaged well with neat seed envelopes. Would trade with again.

• nikkineel
    15 years ago

Margarita and I just completed a seed trade. She was very generous sending extra seeds for me to try. I really like them and her packaging has inspired me to store and share my seeds more creatively! Nikki

• cynister
    15 years ago

Margarita is a great trader with excellent communication. Thank you!

• grovespirit
    15 years ago

I just completed a wonderful trade with Margarita!

She sent her seeds promptly. They were in pretty homemade seed packs, packed in a reused bubble mailer. Everything I expected was there, and she even sent me some very nice bonus seeds which were on my want list! And she is a good communicator too. :)

I was very pleased with this trade, and would love to trade again sometime. :)

• tamela_star
    15 years ago

Wonderful trader! Would trade w/again! Thanks Margarita!

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

Just received a RR Secret Santa card from her with some wonderful seeds: pansy, Stella D'oro and vinca mix. Many thanks to you and hoping you have many blooms in your garden. Hope to trade with you in the future.

Best to you and happy holidays,
    quiltingfox

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

Sent to wonderful seeds in the Secret Santa swap. Thank you for been so generous.
    Dorothy

• chellflower
    15 years ago

Sent Birdhouse gourd seeds from my wish list in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks for your generosity!

• louisianagal
    15 years ago

Great trade, nice seed packages and labeling.

• debbiep_gw
    15 years ago

I always enjoy trading with Margarita.Thanks!Debbie

• colcol
    15 years ago

Re'd seeds from the Secret Santa RR. Cutest seed envie I've seen yet!!!! I love it!!!!

• taz56
    15 years ago

Thank you S. Santa for the card and seeds
    nice of you to share with me!
    Susan

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

Thank you for the wonderful birthday Card and seeds!
    Your are very generous,
    Dorothy

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

thank you very much for the christmas card and seeds! so generous of you! happy holidays!

• crisann
    13 years ago

Thanks for the great seeds in the 2010 Secret Santa Seed Swap!

• wishdesign
    13 years ago

Thank you so much for being one of my Secret Santas! I'm really looking forward to growing the great seeds you sent, and thank you for the lovely card!

• ivyp
    13 years ago

Thanks for the great seeds in the Secret Santa Seed Swap

• Margie Crawford
    13 years ago

Great trade with Margarita. Very generous trader, nice packaging, quick communication and shipping. Would trade agian!

• beth_b_kodiak
    12 years ago

great trade,
    nice package of iris rhizomes good communication. Will be happy to trade any time.
    BB

• Margie Crawford
    12 years ago

Thank you for the great card and seeds in the secret santa swap! Margie

• doubleAmom
    11 years ago

I just received seeds from margarita10 and am very pleased! She even sent a surprise pack of seeds. Would gladly trade with her again!

• kchd
    11 years ago

Margarita sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

Margarita, thanks so much for the Christmas cheer and seeds you sent my way in the Secret Santa Swap....

And a very happy 2013 to you and yours!!

Annie

• Melinda Hagen
    11 years ago

Rec'd a wonderful card and seeds from her in the 2012 SSS! Thanks so much, Melinda

• muneca_fl
    10 years ago

I'm finished a trade with margarita10, she sent a lot of seeds and extra cutting. I love the cutting selection. Hope to trade with her in the future.

Sponsored